Iraqi WMD's Finally Found? In Syria?

You are a piece of shit....look for it yourself lazy ass, why should i waste my time?

I can't find what doesn't exist, be that evidence of WMDs being shipped to Syria or functioning brain cells in your skull.

"As a former UN inspector, I'm also familiar with the level of disarmament achieved concerning Iraq's banned WMD. And during my time in Iraq, 95 percent of the WMD produced by Iraq were verifiably accounted for. But I've always contended that Iraq is a WMD archaeological site, and that if one digs long enough, vestiges of these past WMD programs will be uncovered. Determining whether the discovery of the sarin artillery shell represents such an archaeological discovery, or is part of Saddam Hussein's alleged stockpile of WMD, rests with a full forensic exam of the shell."

Iraq sarin shell is not part of a secret cache / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com
He is no chemist. And, that's based on just the IED. Scroll above and see all that was found, not just what was found in 2006:

Defense.gov News Article: Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says

The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s, Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as originally intended

The weapons, we were told, were being recently manufactured and stockpiled. 500 shells is not a large stockpile. 500 tons is what they claimed Saddam had made and not destroyed.

The old munitions that were found were not in any danger of being transfered to al Queda or being used against us, well, that is until the invasion and occupation destroyed the security of Iraq and foriegn fighters were able to stream in.
Maples is correct - the original intent is to kill millions. Now, one shell can only kill thousands.

One shell, especially if bicomponent, is still lethal as hell and still has a huge kill rate.

That was a stupid comment....if you see CARAVANS of trucks all on the same road all going the same direction, you know damn well they were carrying something out of the country! I suppose they delivering flowers to their friends in Syria?? My son has been to Iraq 3 times, he's seen the evidence....he saw the terrorist training camps that Sadaam approved of. Were you there?

Do you have documentation for these caravans? And, I don't mean one of your fellow fucktards making the same unsupported claim as you're making. Were they military trucks? Were they common tractor-trailers? I bet you don't know a thing about what you're claiming. You are an idiot, with a Jew's cock in your ass.

Why didn't the US intercept one these caravans? Hmmm, shithead, and catch Saddam red-handed. If our black hawks couldn't catch a convoy on the road, why didn't the US pay a visit to the destination of these trucks, not because Syria could stop us.

Considering that the evidence overwhelmingly shows Saddam didn't have WMDs, where did these WMDs come from for Saddam to truck in these convoys? Oh wait, you know Saddam had WMDs because after they where shipped to Syria you were told that Saddam had distributed WMDs to his troops and could deploy them within 45 minutes... you're a f-ing idiot.

You know Saddam shipped WMDs to Syria because it makes so much sense to put your weapons out of your reach while you're preparing for war... you're a f-ing idiot.

XXXX No Family But, shooting at mostly defenseless people isn't too dangerous.

You are a piece of shit....look for it yourself lazy ass, why should i waste my time?

That's just it. DON'T. The poster is an anti-Semite...with an axe to grind. Give it no quarter.

What they found did meet the specified criteria, however they did not meet the Bush administrations claims justifying the invasion and occupation.
Considering what they found, the toxicity of the materials, the lethality of them, etc., what they found is just as dangerous as nukes. And, that's just what they found.

:lol: I'm thinking no, probably not.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11e8XyUBqRQ&feature=related]Aerial view of an atomic bomb explosion - YouTube[/ame]
With a single mL of dermal exposure as a lethal dose, and 1/1000 th of that vaporized as a lethal dose, see if you can do the math for a single average shell holding 4L.

These are simple physical properties of the material.

Oh, and most of Saddam's weapons were bicomponent, so no hydrolysis of the material to reduce efficacy. Shelf life of decades.

Just physical properties.

Plus a hell of a lot more compact and easy to transport and smuggle than a nuke.

But, at least as deadly. That's why they are called weapons of mass destruction.

Last edited:
If you geniuses think Syria has WMD's, why aren't demanding an invasion of Syria?

Isn't war with Syria then NECESSARY?

In the same way you claimed war with Iraq was NECESSARY?

If you geniuses think Syria has WMD's, why aren't demanding an invasion of Syria?

Give them time.....
I am sure that we will soon hear those sabers rattling again.
They have been looking for an excuse to go into Syria for a while now.
This may just be the opportunity they are looking for.

That's just it. DON'T. The poster is an anti-Semite...with an axe to grind. Give it no quarter.

I rip on Afros, Republicans, and a variety of other groups. But, when I use the word "Jew", you think that's totally different. That makes you a philosemifucker, a Jew's bitch.

Do you know what "no quarter" means? It means no mercy, but the only thing you intend to do is shove your head up your ass and hide.

I rip on Afros, Republicans, and a variety of other groups. But, when I use the word "Jew", you think that's totally different. That makes you a philosemifucker, a Jew's bitch.

Do you know what "no quarter" means? It means no mercy, but the only thing you intend to do is shove your head up your ass and hide.
cockroach-3.jpg

READ THE FULL STORY HERE Cameron Harris: Iraqi WMD's Finally Found?

In 2003, American forces entered Iraq on the pretense that Saddam Hussein was harboring Weapons of Mass Destruction. Since that invasion, George W. Bush has faced harsh criticism from many for starting a war that was “unjustified.” While it is true that American forces never found evidence of such WMD’s, it was never entirely proven that these weapons did not exist. There was never any concrete indication of where these weapons may be…until now.

Bashar al-Assad’s regime in Syria is currently in conflict with a group of Syrian rebels who call themselves the Free Syrian Army. The country is in full civil war, and the leader is beginning to panic. It is a common assumption that he will soon give the order to begin using chemicals weapons against the rebels and even civilians. The United States and Israel know that he has such weapons, but it is unclear where exactly these weapons came from.

However, the number two general in Saddam Hussein’s air force says that these chemical weapons are the WMD’s that we did not find in Iraq.

In 2006, Georges Sada, second in command of the Iraqi Air Force under Hussein before he defected, wrote a detailed narrative called “Saddam’s Secrets.” In this book, Sada details how the Iraqi Revolutionary Guard moved weapons of mass destruction into Syria in the weeks leading up to the US-led operation to eliminated Hussein’s weapons threat.
"Only time will tell whether there truly were Weapons of Mass Destruction were in Iraq. Unfortunately, that information will likely come at the expense of innocent lives slaughtered by their own government—the exact thing that George W Bush was trying to prevent."

So George W. Bush ordered the murder, maiming, displacement, or incarceration of one in four Iraqis.
How many innocent people died in Iraq today (7/23/12) in the aftermath of Bush's illegal invasion?

Cameron Harris: Iraqi WMD's Finally Found?

What does Bush's legal invasion have to do with Iraqi's killing other Iraqi's today?

We knew Iraq had WMD's.... they used them on the Kurds.

Of course we knew. American's (in fact all citizens of 'The West') can say "And I Helped"

Use on the Kurds (and Iranians)

The Raygun Administrtion knew about them, and did nothing to harm their most valued trading partner, Saddam.

Iraq was at war with Iran. Iran had kept 52 US diplomats hostage for 444 days until the day Reagan took office. An enemy of my enemy is my friend was and had been US policy for decades.

A genocidal massacre against the Kurdish people took place on March 16, 1988, during the closing days of the Iran–Iraq War, when chemical weapons were used by the Iraqi government forces in the Kurdish town of Halabja in Iraqi Kurdistan.

When was it that Reagan left office? Are you suggesting we should have invaded Iraq in 1988 to help the Kurds?

If Syria would be violating a cease fire agreement with us that was in place from a previous conflict, you may have a point... but per usual, you don't

HINT: The Iraq was (neither part of it) was not solely about WoMD, unlike what you would like to believe... educate yourself and read the resolutions

We knew Iraq had WMD's.... they used them on the Kurds.

Of course we knew. American's (in fact all citizens of 'The West') can say "And I Helped"

The Raygun Administrtion knew about them, and did nothing to harm their most valued trading partner, Saddam.

Iraq was at war with Iran. Iran had kept 52 US diplomats hostage for 444 days until the day Reagan took office. An enemy of my enemy is my friend was and had been US policy for decades.

A genocidal massacre against the Kurdish people took place on March 16, 1988, during the closing days of the Iran–Iraq War, when chemical weapons were used by the Iraqi government forces in the Kurdish town of Halabja in Iraqi Kurdistan.

When was it that Reagan left office? Are you suggesting we should have invaded Iraq in 1988 to help the Kurds?

It certainly is a good strategy for selling weapons. But that didn't really matter to Raygun as he was caught supplying Iran with Missiles and spare parts too.

The Kurd were in colusion with the Iranian and that is why they were targeted. Not that that is a viable reason to use gas on them. But madmen don't need viable reasons for their actions.

Raygun had almost a year left in office and could have and should have approved sanctions against Iraq for that crime.

It certainly is a good strategy for selling weapons. But that didn't really matter to Raygun as he was caught supplying Iran with Missiles and spare parts too.

The Kurd were in colusion with the Iranian and that is why they were targeted. Not that that is a viable reason to use gas on them. But madmen don't need viable reasons for their actions.

Raygun had almost a year left in office and could have and should have approved sanctions against Iraq for that crime.
The Chemical Weapons Convention is a UN creation and under UN jurisdiction.

You are a waste of protoplasm. Seek help. :eusa_hand:

If Syria would be violating a cease fire agreement with us that was in place from a previous conflict, you may have a point... but per usual, you don't

HINT: The Iraq was (neither part of it) was not solely about WoMD, unlike what you would like to believe... educate yourself and read the resolutions

Iraq had a crease-fire agreement with the UN not the USA. But thanks for pointing out your misunderstanding of the facts.

The only way Iraq was a continuing threat to the world's remaining superpower was with a deliverable WMD.

That was one of the two condition Congress placed on the President's deciding power given to him in the joint resolution. The other was of course if they partcipated in the 9-11 attacks.......which is why every time a Bush offical would talk about al Queda, Saddam, Iraq and mushroom clouds were never far behind.

The American made weapons that Iran bought were sold to them by Israel and the profits used to fight Communism in Central America. Reagan, unlike the Democrats in the Senate considered a communist next door neighbor a threat to Americas national security.

Reagan also backed Iraq in their war with Iran for obvious reasons. Where was the UN with sanctions against Iraq? A US sanction would be meaningless unless other countries joined in with us.

Forum List

Back