Iraq Officially defeats USA - US forced out, 16 trillion in debt.

Personally i think Iraq was a real mess but i can't say the U.S. was defeated by Iraq. Some objectives appear to have been met but others haven't. It's a mixed bag. So the U.S. wasn't defeated by Iraq but i'm not sure how much of a Win it was for the U.S. either. I guess time will have to tell on this one. Stay tuned.

Personally i think Iraq was a real mess but i can't say the U.S. was defeated by Iraq. Some objectives appear to have been met but others haven't. It's a mixed bag. So the U.S. wasn't defeated by Iraq but i'm not sure how much of a Win it was for the U.S. either. I guess time will have to tell on this one. Stay tuned.

We showed them the way...but by all appearences? They may have rejected it...but then 10 years of us teaching them will have a hard time overcoming thousands of years of anarchy they have been accustomed to...

Define defeat.
It has been defined, in the title of this thread.

Withdrawing troops and Debt does not define defeat. The SOFA was signed years ago. American Troops were scheduled to leave as per the agreement. They weren't meant to be there forever. And the Debt issue is more than just about the Iraq War. So you haven't proven the U.S. was defeated by Iraq. Some objectives have been met but others haven't. That does not = Defeat though. I am definitely glad we're out of Iraq but i wouldn't say we were defeated.

another brain dead rightwingnut thread.... this time from the racist trash....

1. we shouldn't have been in iraq in the first place;
2. deposing saddam took away the one country keeping iran under control;
3. finally, i thought we weren't at war against "iraqis", so how did they "defeat" us?

nutbarfs....

3. finally, i thought we weren't at war against "iraqis", so how did they "defeat" us?

nutbarfs....

:cuckoo: Confused again i see. This OP is celebrating U.S. 'Defeat' in Iraq. So how does that make him or her a 'Rightwingnut?' Seriously,just admit it,you rarely read posts before spazzing out. This OP and you are in full agreement. So what are you freaking out about with your 'rightwingnut thread' babble? Anyway gotta go,but you take care you funny little Rightwingnut. :badgrin:

We weren't defeated, just no longer wanted. They have a pretty sad way of saying "Thank You", I have to admit.

It's always a victory day for the occupied country when an occupation force leaves. It will seem even more so when we leave Afghanistan. Too bad they will forget this lesson and launch right into another major conflict in Iran.
I guess to idiot lefties it is better to let the evil idiots loose to attack us again. What do you expect from idiot lefties.

Again?? Maybe I'm just being silly here, but I don't recall Iraq ever attacking us.

We weren't defeated, just no longer wanted. They have a pretty sad way of saying "Thank You", I have to admit.

actually, bush's agreement with them set our departure date.

he's just the gift that keeps on giving.....

and why would they thank us for something the iraqis didn't want and didn't ask for.

you act like we went in there for them.... they know better.

nutbarfs....

:cuckoo: Confused again i see. This OP is celebrating U.S. 'Defeat' in Iraq. So how does that make him or her a 'Rightwingnut?' Seriously,just admit it,you rarely read posts before spazzing out. This OP and you are in full agreement. So what are you freaking out about with your 'rightwingnut thread' babble? Anyway gotta go,but you take care you funny little Rightwingnut. :badgrin:

becaise we weren't "defeated", nutbar....

Occupying territory is always a losing proposition unless you intend to keep it and move in.

nutbarfs....

becaise we weren't "defeated", nutbar....

So the OP is still a 'rightwingnut' who created a 'rightwingnut thread?' You still sticking to that story? And you seem to fully agree with the 'rightwingnut' OP on this. Or are you not sticking to that story anymore? If so,please elaborate on how the U.S. was not defeated in Iraq. I'll wait.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back