Iraq fails to meet constitution deadline...........

A

archangel

Unresolved issues on womens rights....will have a seven day delay on vote....!
Off AP wire...

Don't know about y'all but I have just about had it...after over 300 billion and over 1800 US troop deaths...this is what we get? If these idiots cannot become a true democracy...then I say remove our troops now...give them notice that if any further attacks on our country occur they will be met with elimination of all Islamic "Holy War" participants...obviously they are set in their ways and will never learn....well except for extreme prejudice on our part!

If they want to continue down the road of a Islamic state like their buddies in Iran...well in my opinion they need to be eliminated from the face of the Earth! :bye1:

I haven't found any links to support it yet but one of my friends said that around 430 Central time they had gotten it together. I'll do some research.

It would appear that he is wrong. Nevermind.

Quit with the fast food drive thru McDonalds mentality

Do you realize how long it took US to get its Constitution ratified? Do you know how many troops France lost in our revolutionary war?

LuvRPgrl said:
Quit with the fast food drive thru McDonalds mentality

Do you realize how long it took US to get its Constitution ratified? Do you know how many troops France lost in our revolutionary war?

Have another double cheese burger luv bug!...And what war did you fight in?
Golly gee...I can only relate to the Vietnam era...this was my era and I learned alot about political intervention...sometimes a good kick in the ass solves alot of political BS!

archangel said:
Have another double cheese burger luv bug!...And what war did you fight in?
Golly gee...I can only relate to the Vietnam era...this was my era and I learned alot about political intervention...sometimes a good kick in the ass solves alot of political BS!

And my service is relevant how?

Well, you just dodged the issue and didnt answer either of my questions.
Liberals always have to be myopic, and focus on only the parts that support their thesis in order to believe their own BS.

You need to look at the overall picture.

LuvRPgrl said:
And my service is relevant how?

Well, you just dodged the issue and didnt answer either of my questions.
Liberals always have to be myopic, and focus on only the parts that support their thesis in order to believe their own BS.

You need to look at the overall picture.

Here if it makes you feel better...13yrs
I would guess off hand France maybe lost btw 2500 and 5000...
So what is your point other than trying to impress others...... :scratch:
And you can now stop annoying me with your childish rhetoric...I am not impressed! As for your comment in another thread....whats up with the come into "Our"pov? You have not been in here long enough to make such a stupid comment! :blah2:

side note: For your info I am a registered "American Independent" and more conservative than most Republicans!

Seems this thread is getting a bit personal. Perhaps everyone should just get back on topic?

Kathianne said:
Seems this thread is getting a bit personal. Perhaps everyone should just get back on topic?

I was hoping the same thing!

Forum List

Back