Iran's Foreign Minister Threatens to Expose Western Diplomats Who Took Bribes to Create the Iran Nuc

Well, if we can't believe the Iranian mullahs, who CAN we believe?!?!

I'd believe them, if they provided enough proof. INcidentally, I don't know if any Republicans voted for the Iran Nuclear Deal. 25 House Democrats even voted against it.

The Final Tally: How Congress Voted on Iran
It's possible that some American diplomats or other officials took bribes since it was such an extravagantly bad deal.
Obama, Kerry, Biden, Rice, And Clinton top the list... there are most certainly others such as Pelosi, Schumar and other congress critters as they had to approve the bad deal.

The puzzling this is why would Iran want to expose any Democrats? Do they not understand our political system, or understand that the Democrats are their allies?

I think they're just puffing up and making ridiculous bluffs.
Thats easy.. Internal strife.. division inside the US to weaken us.. They dont know us very well.. Should we tell them to ask the Japanese how we react to crap like this?
Back in 79/80 when they kidnapped our embassy workers they initially release the black workers hoping to generate a race war here. Fortunately Americans saw right through that.
Nowadays democrats likely wouldn’t cooperate and would use that as an excuse to generate riots.
Right, Barry?

I say...let them.... let the Mullahs expose the past Administration in full

Let them tell the American people who Hussein Obama really was!

let them talk the truth so American people really know who Barack scum was!
Maybe Barry will be put under mansion arrest and he’ll drown in his mansion by the sea from all of that sea level rise he says is such a threat.

he should be put in Guantanamo

his stupid mansion should be given to homeless

He is scum....

Yes! The people of Martha's Vineyard would love an influx of mentally ill and drug addicts to their community.
They should expect it. Happens every time blacks move in.

Well, if we can't believe the Iranian mullahs, who CAN we believe?!?!

I'd believe them, if they provided enough proof. INcidentally, I don't know if any Republicans voted for the Iran Nuclear Deal. 25 House Democrats even voted against it.

The Final Tally: How Congress Voted on Iran
It's possible that some American diplomats or other officials took bribes since it was such an extravagantly bad deal.
Obama, Kerry, Biden, Rice, And Clinton top the list... there are most certainly others such as Pelosi, Schumar and other congress critters as they had to approve the bad deal.

Congress never approved any deal! Flunked your government class, did you?

I had forgotten that little tid-bit... Obama gave them monies that were never appropriated by congress to give them and the courts did not authorize its return.... I wonder what justification was used for its return?

Maybe Barry will be put under mansion arrest and he’ll drown in his mansion by the sea from all of that sea level rise he says is such a threat.

He is scum....

Yes! The people of Martha's Vineyard would love an influx of mentally ill and drug addicts to their community.

Why make a racist statement like that? Number one, it is not true, and number two is a code word for shit, which is what you just posted.

He is scum....
Of course, as a CRC trumpanzee you don't need any charges, any trial or any conviction. Right? It's crime enough that he's not an orange cultist like you.

He is scum....

Why make a racist statement like that? Number one, it is not true, and number two is a code word for shit, which is what you just posted.
It was not a racist statement at all. It was a slightly sarcastic comment rooted in the empirical.
If you want to deny it with a charge of racism then you’re nothing more than dishonest.

He is scum....
Of course, as a CRC trumpanzee you don't need any charges, any trial or any conviction. Right? It's crime enough that he's not an orange cultist like you.

The Democrats impeached Trump without any charges.

He is scum....

It was not a racist statement at all. It was a slightly sarcastic comment rooted in the empirical.
If you want to deny it with a charge of racism then you’re nothing more than dishonest.

OK. That's fair! I stand corrected and apologize. It seems I jumped to a conclusion.

He is scum....

Like I said to one of the other loser libtards. No one give a fuck what you think. Your against America. Your Democratic scum. Move if you don’t like it because he will be President Trump till 2024 and this year the Demrats will lose the House. So let’s here your whining now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh bullshit- how blind can you be? Eisenhower was a Republican and that's when this crap started-

Eisenhower was not around to help Obama and John Kerry with any of this nuclear deal.

The subject of the referenced article about revealing names of American officials the Iranians bribed is the Obama deal with Iran, that they would pause in their making of lots of nukes to bomb us with for a total of ten years altogether. And then they could start nuking up again.

Funny, it's now a GOP president that screwed up the deal that kept Iran from getting a nuke. But by all means, blame Obama for it.
Fool!

Obama gave them the money to get the bomb. We were never allowed to go in and see what they were or were not doing. SO we have not a clue if they were abiding by the agreement.. Leave it to dim wits to make a deal we could never verify... Obama and Kerry were fucking idiots!

We didn't give them money, we gave them their money we've owed them for decades. We screwed them out of money a long time ago.
You're a fucking idiot if you believed the BS Trumps white house is saying about Iran.

Now, since the assassination of their general, they're going to go back to trying to make a nuke. So Trump has not only stopped all US manufacturers who were producing and exporting goods to Iran (that created jobs and profits for American companies). But has pissed off two countries, Iran and Iraq, and forced Iran to become a future nuclear threat.

Let me guess. You're one of those Trump supporting republicrats who want the USA to force it's will on the rest of the world, regardless of how many American soldiers lives and limbs are lost. Regardless of how many enemies we create, in which our kids and grandkids will be forced to fight later on. And for what? So you and people like you can brag about how much of a bad ass the USA is?
The Romans were bad asses at one time. So was Hitler. So was Stalin. Being a bad ass does last for ever, dude. And it's not worth the lives lost trying to stay that way.

Why would you believe the Mullah's? Because you hate Obama so much?
You believed them when they said they weren’t cheating...

Anything dealing with foreign policy, from what I understand, cannot be exposed here, without the approval of the Pentagon. The names might show up on social media, like in a tweet or a facebook post. And it might show up on a foreign new source. But won't come from an American news source. Which will quickly be either taken down or dismissed as "fake news."

There is no "freedom of the press" in this country anymore when it comes to foreign policy.

I seriously, SERIOUSLY, don't understand the mentality of a Trump supporters. They don't trust the government on any issues, what so ever. Foreign policy, monetary policy, taxes, or anything else. But when Trump and our intelligence, that's be proven time and time again to be liars, you buy it hook, line and sinker.
Republicans and democrats have been lying to us for over 160 years now. On just about ever issue. The civil war, taxes, Korea, Pearl Harbor, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, immigration, the Federal Reserve, education, Social Security, elections and just about everything else.
Why in the hell would you think that all of a sudden, this countries government and intelligence suddenly became honest?

Like I said to one of the other loser libtards. No one give a fuck what you think. Your against America. Your Democratic scum. Move if you don’t like it because he will be President Trump till 2024 and this year the Demrats will lose the House. So let’s here your whining now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the same thing Americans told those still loyal to the king to do, before the revolution. So we kicked your butts. But it would seem, from anti-freedom talk like you're spewing, that we missed a few.
Here's an idea, if you don't like freedom & liberty, how about you move to a country that has none. Try some place like North Korea, where it's illegal and punishable to expose the wrong doings of their dear leader.
Then you could rat out defectors. Heck, they may even give awards to people like you, over there.

BTW, here's the 2019 IAEA report, which proves that Iran was not seeking a nuclear weapon. It's the same thing in every reports since before the "deal" was made with Iran.

BTW, here's the 2019 IAEA report, which proves that Iran was not seeking a nuclear weapon. It's the same thing in every reports since before the "deal" was made with Iran.
Facts, schmacts, why do you let those get in the way of a hyperbole filled superiority complex argument? Don't you know emotions are the rule of the day?

Facts, schmacts, why do you let those get in the way of a hyperbole filled superiority complex argument? Don't you know emotions are the rule of the day?

I've heard the hyperbole from Fox news about Irans nuclear threat from Fox news. And I've read some of the IEA reports. Fox tells a different story than the reports.

This is one of the draw backs to having a "free press." They can spin and just outright lie about things, and get away with it scott free.
Makes me wish the news would go back to being the news, instead of "bias entertainment."

Well, at least the Iranians admit that they DO take bribes! (I'm shocked. Absolutely shocked that such religious people as they would take bribes!)

And how delicious it would be to see the names of Western "statesmen" (and women) who offered the bribes. Are the Iranians accepting bribes now NOT to reveal those names?

news
/n(y)o͞oz/

Learn to pronounce

noun
noun: news
newly received or noteworthy information, especially about recent or important events.
"I've got some good news for you"
a broadcast or published report of news.

The press has always shown a bias- in the past, prior to 24/7 coverage, "noteworthy information", was relegated to the evening news- or even prior to that it was simple printed or read for the radio- today it is strictly for spreading propaganda and getting consumers to pay for the favorite flavor of the same synthetic crap.

Oh bullshit- how blind can you be? Eisenhower was a Republican and that's when this crap started-

Eisenhower was not around to help Obama and John Kerry with any of this nuclear deal.

The subject of the referenced article about revealing names of American officials the Iranians bribed is the Obama deal with Iran, that they would pause in their making of lots of nukes to bomb us with for a total of ten years altogether. And then they could start nuking up again.

Funny, it's now a GOP president that screwed up the deal that kept Iran from getting a nuke. But by all means, blame Obama for it.
Fool!

Obama gave them the money to get the bomb. We were never allowed to go in and see what they were or were not doing. SO we have not a clue if they were abiding by the agreement.. Leave it to dim wits to make a deal we could never verify... Obama and Kerry were fucking idiots!

We didn't give them money, we gave them their money we've owed them for decades. We screwed them out of money a long time ago.
You're a fucking idiot if you believed the BS Trumps white house is saying about Iran.

Now, since the assassination of their general, they're going to go back to trying to make a nuke. So Trump has not only stopped all US manufacturers who were producing and exporting goods to Iran (that created jobs and profits for American companies). But has pissed off two countries, Iran and Iraq, and forced Iran to become a future nuclear threat.

Let me guess. You're one of those Trump supporting republicrats who want the USA to force it's will on the rest of the world, regardless of how many American soldiers lives and limbs are lost. Regardless of how many enemies we create, in which our kids and grandkids will be forced to fight later on. And for what? So you and people like you can brag about how much of a bad ass the USA is?
The Romans were bad asses at one time. So was Hitler. So was Stalin. Being a bad ass does last for ever, dude. And it's not worth the lives lost trying to stay that way.
That money that was allegedly theirs was essentially a fine for kidnapping!
You’re spreading Marxist propaganda.

Forum List

Back