Iran's Foreign Minister Threatens to Expose Western Diplomats Who Took Bribes to Create the Iran Nuc

Like that’s a threat?
Sounds more like a two-fer.
Go for it, Iran!

Yeah, that might solve a lot of problems, to shine a bright light on what high-level Dems took money for that Iran deal. Talk about a distraction from the impeachment!

Well, if we can't believe the Iranian mullahs, who CAN we believe?!?!

I'd believe them, if they provided enough proof. INcidentally, I don't know if any Republicans voted for the Iran Nuclear Deal. 25 House Democrats even voted against it.

The Final Tally: How Congress Voted on Iran
It's possible that some American diplomats or other officials took bribes since it was such an extravagantly bad deal.

Oh bullshit- how blind can you be? Eisenhower was a Republican and that's when this crap started-

Eisenhower was not around to help Obama and John Kerry with any of this nuclear deal.

The subject of the referenced article about revealing names of American officials the Iranians bribed is the Obama deal with Iran, that they would pause in their making of lots of nukes to bomb us with for a total of ten years altogether. And then they could start nuking up again.

I'd believe them, if they provided enough proof. INcidentally, I don't know if any Republicans voted for the Iran Nuclear Deal. 25 House Democrats even voted against it.

It's possible that some American diplomats or other officials took bribes since it was such an extravagantly bad deal.

No doubt about that.

Obama, Kerry, Biden, Rice, And Clinton top the list... there are most certainly others such as Pelosi, Schumar and other congress critters as they had to approve the bad deal.

Obama, Kerry, Biden, Rice, And Clinton top the list... there are most certainly others such as Pelosi, Schumar and other congress critters as they had to approve the bad deal.

The puzzling this is why would Iran want to expose any Democrats? Do they not understand our political system, or understand that the Democrats are their allies?

I think they're just puffing up and making ridiculous bluffs.

I say...let them.... let the Mullahs expose the past Administration in full

Let them tell the American people who Hussein Obama really was!

let them talk the truth so American people really know who Barack scum was!

Why would you believe the Mullah's? Because you hate Obama so much?

Why would you not want to know? Guilty conscience much? :laugh:

Oh bullshit- how blind can you be? Eisenhower was a Republican and that's when this crap started-

Eisenhower was not around to help Obama and John Kerry with any of this nuclear deal.

The subject of the referenced article about revealing names of American officials the Iranians bribed is the Obama deal with Iran, that they would pause in their making of lots of nukes to bomb us with for a total of ten years altogether. And then they could start nuking up again.

Funny, it's now a GOP president that screwed up the deal that kept Iran from getting a nuke. But by all means, blame Obama for it.

The puzzling this is why would Iran want to expose any Democrats? Do they not understand our political system, or understand that the Democrats are their allies?

I think they're just puffing up and making ridiculous bluffs.
Thats easy.. Internal strife.. division inside the US to weaken us.. They dont know us very well.. Should we tell them to ask the Japanese how we react to crap like this?

Funny, it's now a GOP president that screwed up the deal that kept Iran from getting a nuke. But by all means, blame Obama for it.
Fool!

Obama gave them the money to get the bomb. We were never allowed to go in and see what they were or were not doing. SO we have not a clue if they were abiding by the agreement.. Leave it to dim wits to make a deal we could never verify... Obama and Kerry were fucking idiots!

I say...let them.... let the Mullahs expose the past Administration in full

Let them tell the American people who Hussein Obama really was!

let them talk the truth so American people really know who Barack scum was!
Maybe Barry will be put under mansion arrest and he’ll drown in his mansion by the sea from all of that sea level rise he says is such a threat.

he should be put in Guantanamo

his stupid mansion should be given to homeless

He is scum....

Yes! The people of Martha's Vineyard would love an influx of mentally ill and drug addicts to their community.

Let's see...barry, hillary, kerry, lynch, romney, mccain, probably miss lindsay...

Don't forget Quid pro Quo Joe!
What strikes me as very funny is the number of EUROPEAN OFFICIALS along with our crop of fools who took bribes.. IF they were to disclose these recipients and provide proof of payment it could blow up the UN in total.. This could be a very devastating blow to the UN in general...

Hmmmmmmm

Give us the names....

Last edited:

Congress never approved any deal! Flunked your government class, did you?

Forum List

Back