Iran's Foreign Minister Threatens to Expose Western Diplomats Who Took Bribes to Create the Iran Nuc

Anything dealing with foreign policy, from what I understand, cannot be exposed here, without the approval of the Pentagon. The names might show up on social media, like in a tweet or a facebook post. And it might show up on a foreign new source. But won't come from an American news source. Which will quickly be either taken down or dismissed as "fake news."

There is no "freedom of the press" in this country anymore when it comes to foreign policy.
Fake news MSM will spread the leaked info like wildfire. But only the names that would reflect badly on trump and other non-democrats. You’re either naive or in denial.

Oh bullshit- how blind can you be? Eisenhower was a Republican and that's when this crap started-

Eisenhower was not around to help Obama and John Kerry with any of this nuclear deal.

The subject of the referenced article about revealing names of American officials the Iranians bribed is the Obama deal with Iran, that they would pause in their making of lots of nukes to bomb us with for a total of ten years altogether. And then they could start nuking up again.

Funny, it's now a GOP president that screwed up the deal that kept Iran from getting a nuke. But by all means, blame Obama for it.
Fool!

Obama gave them the money to get the bomb. We were never allowed to go in and see what they were or were not doing. SO we have not a clue if they were abiding by the agreement.. Leave it to dim wits to make a deal we could never verify... Obama and Kerry were fucking idiots!

We didn't give them money, we gave them their money we've owed them for decades. We screwed them out of money a long time ago.
You're a fucking idiot if you believed the BS Trumps white house is saying about Iran.

Now, since the assassination of their general, they're going to go back to trying to make a nuke. So Trump has not only stopped all US manufacturers who were producing and exporting goods to Iran (that created jobs and profits for American companies). But has pissed off two countries, Iran and Iraq, and forced Iran to become a future nuclear threat.

Let me guess. You're one of those Trump supporting republicrats who want the USA to force it's will on the rest of the world, regardless of how many American soldiers lives and limbs are lost. Regardless of how many enemies we create, in which our kids and grandkids will be forced to fight later on. And for what? So you and people like you can brag about how much of a bad ass the USA is?
The Romans were bad asses at one time. So was Hitler. So was Stalin. Being a bad ass does last for ever, dude. And it's not worth the lives lost trying to stay that way.
It was a fine for their corrupt/criminal acts... The court nor congress released the money thus Obama committed a criminal act in releasing it when it should have been paid to those affected and the remainder placed in the US general fund. none of it should have been released. Obama's act emboldened these criminals. damn fools!

Oh bullshit- how blind can you be? Eisenhower was a Republican and that's when this crap started-

Eisenhower was not around to help Obama and John Kerry with any of this nuclear deal.

The subject of the referenced article about revealing names of American officials the Iranians bribed is the Obama deal with Iran, that they would pause in their making of lots of nukes to bomb us with for a total of ten years altogether. And then they could start nuking up again.

Funny, it's now a GOP president that screwed up the deal that kept Iran from getting a nuke. But by all means, blame Obama for it.
Fool!

Obama gave them the money to get the bomb. We were never allowed to go in and see what they were or were not doing. SO we have not a clue if they were abiding by the agreement.. Leave it to dim wits to make a deal we could never verify... Obama and Kerry were fucking idiots!

We didn't give them money, we gave them their money we've owed them for decades. We screwed them out of money a long time ago.
You're a fucking idiot if you believed the BS Trumps white house is saying about Iran.

Now, since the assassination of their general, they're going to go back to trying to make a nuke. So Trump has not only stopped all US manufacturers who were producing and exporting goods to Iran (that created jobs and profits for American companies). But has pissed off two countries, Iran and Iraq, and forced Iran to become a future nuclear threat.

Let me guess. You're one of those Trump supporting republicrats who want the USA to force it's will on the rest of the world, regardless of how many American soldiers lives and limbs are lost. Regardless of how many enemies we create, in which our kids and grandkids will be forced to fight later on. And for what? So you and people like you can brag about how much of a bad ass the USA is?
The Romans were bad asses at one time. So was Hitler. So was Stalin. Being a bad ass does last for ever, dude. And it's not worth the lives lost trying to stay that way.
It was a fine for their corrupt/criminal acts... The court nor congress released the money thus Obama committed a criminal act in releasing it when it should have been paid to those affected and the remainder placed in the US general fund. none of it should have been released. Obama's act emboldened these criminals. damn fools!

Wrong!!!!!!!!!

Anything dealing with foreign policy, from what I understand, cannot be exposed here, without the approval of the Pentagon. The names might show up on social media, like in a tweet or a facebook post. And it might show up on a foreign new source. But won't come from an American news source. Which will quickly be either taken down or dismissed as "fake news."

There is no "freedom of the press" in this country anymore when it comes to foreign policy.
Fake news MSM will spread the leaked info like wildfire. But only the names that would reflect badly on trump and other non-democrats. You’re either naive or in denial.

Remember when the secret prisons story broke during the W administration? The NYT had that story for 2 years before the pentagon would allow them to expose it.

Well, if we can't believe the Iranian mullahs, who CAN we believe?!?!

I'd believe them, if they provided enough proof. INcidentally, I don't know if any Republicans voted for the Iran Nuclear Deal. 25 House Democrats even voted against it.

The Final Tally: How Congress Voted on Iran
It's possible that some American diplomats or other officials took bribes since it was such an extravagantly bad deal.
Obama, Kerry, Biden, Rice, And Clinton top the list... there are most certainly others such as Pelosi, Schumar and other congress critters as they had to approve the bad deal.

Congress never approved any deal! Flunked your government class, did you?

I had forgotten that little tid-bit... Obama gave them monies that were never appropriated by congress to give them and the courts did not authorize its return.... I wonder what justification was used for its return?

the money had already been appropriated decades ago. We just reneged on the deal. We still owed them. And we got plenty in return for it.
It created American jobs, it made Iran a legit trading partner, and they didn't bother trying to get the bomb. Plus we got some of our people back, that were being held in Irans prisons.

Trump and his supports don't think anything is a good deal, unless the other side is getting screwed.

Remember when the secret prisons story broke during the W administration? The NYT had that story for 2 years before the pentagon would allow them to expose it.
Different time. MSM has absolutely no standards and their bias is no longer institutional, it’s overt. You can be sure they have leak sources in the pentagon.

Different time. MSM has absolutely no standards and their bias is no longer institutional, it’s overt. You can be sure they have leak sources in the pentagon.

The same rule applies today. Nothing of importance to our national security can be posted, printed or aired without the consent of the pentagon. Who deems what important? The same people that lie to you about WMD's, Iranians being a threat, Gulf of Tonkin, "communist taking over," The same dayum government.

I had forgotten that little tid-bit... Obama gave them monies that were never appropriated by congress to give them and the courts did not authorize its return.... I wonder what justification was used for its return?

Lies.

And bribery. Remember all those BALED paper currency in dollars we flew to Tehran airport? People found out about that and they tried, very lamely indeed, to excuse it. Sheeeeeeesh. It was obvious it was funny money all along. And bribery.

Huh. I never bothered to work out why we were sending bailed money to Tehran airport -- it was too obvious that it was a huge bribe. For signing the agreement to postpone nukes to do "Death to America" with for a few years, till they get better at it and can store up enough enriched plutonium to make a whole lot of nukes quickly --- that's what they are doing, of course.

Sounds like the baled money deal was worse than I realized.

Why would you believe the Mullah's? Because you hate Obama so much?

It's fairly established that prominent Democrats were accepting foreign money for political favors. Sometimes that "foreign" money was American money that was sent overseas as "aid" and which found its way back to said Democrats. And you applauded, Bob.

The same rule applies today. Nothing of importance to our national security can be posted, printed or aired without the consent of the pentagon. Who deems what important? The same people that lie to you about WMD's, Iranians being a threat, Gulf of Tonkin, "communist taking over," The same dayum government.
So you disagree.

I'd believe them, if they provided enough proof. INcidentally, I don't know if any Republicans voted for the Iran Nuclear Deal. 25 House Democrats even voted against it.

The Final Tally: How Congress Voted on Iran
It's possible that some American diplomats or other officials took bribes since it was such an extravagantly bad deal.
Obama, Kerry, Biden, Rice, And Clinton top the list... there are most certainly others such as Pelosi, Schumar and other congress critters as they had to approve the bad deal.

the money had already been appropriated decades ago. We just reneged on the deal. We still owed them. And we got plenty in return for it.
It created American jobs, it made Iran a legit trading partner, and they didn't bother trying to get the bomb. Plus we got some of our people back, that were being held in Irans prisons.

Trump and his supports don't think anything is a good deal, unless the other side is getting screwed.

Iran was still directly involved in killing American soldiers during the period Obama payed them off, as well as decades ago.They should have received nothing, regardless of whether you think we "owed" them something.

Iran was still directly involved in killing American soldiers during the period Obama payed them off, as well as decades ago.They should have received nothing, regardless of whether you think we "owed" them something.

Do you know what would happen to American soldiers were not in the middle east? They wouldn't be getting killed. WHAT A CONCEPT!!!!!!! Middle easterners might be getting killed. In fact, they'd probably have a war between themselves. And they might actually work things out when they ran out of bombs.
But we wouldn't be getting killed.

Would we?

Do you know what would happen to American soldiers were not in the middle east? They wouldn't be getting killed. WHAT A CONCEPT!!!!!!! Middle easterners might be getting killed. In fact, they'd probably have a war between themselves. And they might actually work things out when they ran out of bombs.

Would we?

Eventually. The World Trade Tower attack didn't happen in the Middle East, and didn't happen because we missiled some military officer over there.

Might as well give them a good excuse to be pissed at us, because "Kumbaya" doesn't work with radical Islamic shitheads.

Would we?

Eventually. The World Trade Tower attack didn't happen in the Middle East, and didn't happen because we missiled some military officer over there.

Might as well give them a good excuse to be pissed at us, because "Kumbaya" doesn't work with radical Islamic shitheads.

It happened because of our interventions in the middle east. Air bases on Saudi soil, to be more precise. But that doesn't change the fact that our occupations in the ME, pisses them off, just as it pisses some dipshits here off, that middle easterners are buying up all the convenient stores and hotels. Imagine what we'd think if ME's were going door to door, kidnapping our dads and brothers, and shipping them off to prison camps, because our neighbors lied about us. (and was rewarded for doing so)

What if Iran were to put a few military bases in Canada and Mexico, close to our borders? Or maybe one just outside of Kansas City?

Would we?

It happened because of our interventions in the middle east. Air bases on Saudi soil, to be more precise. But that doesn't change the fact that our occupations in the ME, pisses them off, just as it pisses some dipshits here off, that middle easterners are buying up all the convenient stores and hotels. Imagine what we'd think if ME's were going door to door, kidnapping our dads and brothers, and shipping them off to prison camps, because our neighbors lied about us. (and was rewarded for doing so)

What if Iran were to put a few military bases in Canada and Mexico, close to our borders? Or maybe one just outside of Kansas City?

That would never happen. We have mutual agreements with those countries who allow us military bases.

"It isn't a unilateral situation. Every U.S. base in foreign countries has a separate history or context. Most were established either to control or assist the nation they are in (Germany and Japan were occupations, England was to assist, all subsequently became matters of convenience). Or in some cases was established based on a deal to give the U.S. a regional advantage (Guantanamo Bay/various Saudi Arabian bases, etc.).

Virtually all foreign bases today are about regional advantages and “force projection”. The U.S. has maintained a “world police” policy in one way or another since the Cold War. It is hard to police if you don't have presence. Other uses can be more defensive. It has been very beneficial to military personnel to recover in Germany after combat in the Middle East than immediately returning all the way back to the U.S. or to prepare there prior to engagement.

America hasn't required significant foreign military assistance in regional matters since the Revolutionary War. Although foreign military allies do occasionally serve at U.S. bases, there has never been a large enough need for assistance that an entire base was warranted or accepted. Simultaneously America has never been occupied long enough since the Revolutionary War for a hostile foreign base to be established. However I'm sure there are various interesting circumstances with exchanges between the U.S. and Canada, Spanish Empire, France, and UK as borders changed, battles were fought, etc.

The overarching fact is Americans would never allow a foreign base to be established without a fight. Even for an ally. This may be seen as hypocritical considering how foreign bases are pitched (I definitely see it that way, and it was funny actually being stationed in Japan and loving it while completely disagreeing with the entire existence of the presence. Agreeing with the routine protesters but simultaneously not liking being protested.).

Since the U.S. has remained militarily powerful for over a century and most other countries have moved away from militarism, there hasn't been any question of this in practicality. In one angle America may be seen as occupying, but in another, it may be seen as subsidizing. Japan only spends 1% of its budget on military and yet has multiple fleets and air bases across its land ready to fight because of the American presence. Young Americans flushed with cash pour into local neighborhoods. Millions in contractor deals go to Japanese businesses to maintain American military equipment, etc"

https://www.quora.com/Why-does-the-...-foreign-countries-dont-have-bases-on-US-soil.

Like I said to one of the other loser libtards. No one give a fuck what you think. Your against America. Your Democratic scum. Move if you don’t like it because he will be President Trump till 2024 and this year the Demrats will lose the House. So let’s here your whining now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the same thing Americans told those still loyal to the king to do, before the revolution. So we kicked your butts. But it would seem, from anti-freedom talk like you're spewing, that we missed a few.
Here's an idea, if you don't like freedom & liberty, how about you move to a country that has none. Try some place like North Korea, where it's illegal and punishable to expose the wrong doings of their dear leader.
Then you could rat out defectors. Heck, they may even give awards to people like you, over there.

I’m a Republican. I stand by the second amendment. I have more guns then you. The difference I understand how they work and where the problem is. Democrats are the problem. I’m not anti-freedom moron on. Take your medication. Your an idiot.

Would we?

Typical libtard bullshit Another pathetic brainwashed liberal scumbag

Forum List

Back