Iranian President - Israel Must Be Wiped Off The Map

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
Don't you just love how calm and mellow things are in the Middle East?

------

Iran's hardline President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has openly called for Israel to be "wiped off the map".

"The establishment of the Zionist regime was a move by the world oppressor against the Islamic world," the president told a conference in Tehran on Wednesday entitled 'The World without Zionism'.

"The skirmishes in the occupied land are part of a war of destiny. The outcome of hundreds of years of war will be defined in Palestinian land," he said.

"As the Imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map," said Ahmadinejad, referring to Iran's revolutionary leader Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.

His comments were the first time in years that such a high-ranking Iranian official has called for Israel's eradication, even though such slogans are still regularly used at regime rallies.

Addressing some 4,000 students gathered in an interior ministry conference hall, Ahmadinejad also called for Palestinian unity, resistance and a point "where the annihilation of the Zionist regime will come".

"The Islamic umma (community) will not allow its historic enemy to live in its heartland," he said in the fiery speech that centered on an "historic war between the oppressor and the world of Islam".

The term "oppressor" is used by the clerical regime to refer to the United States.

"We should not settle for a piece of land," he said of Israel's pullout from the Gaza Strip.

"Anyone who signs a treaty which recognises the entity of Israel means he has signed the surrender of the Muslim world," Ahmadinejad said.

"Any leaders in the Islamic umma who recognise Israel face the wrath of their own people."

Ahmadinejad, a veteran of Iran's hardline Revolutionary Guards, took office in August after scoring a landslide win in a June presidential election.

His tone represents a major change from that of former president Mohammad Khatami, whose favoured topic was "dialogue among civilisations" and who led an effort to improve Iran's relations with the West.

But Ahmadinejad instead spoke of an "historic war".

"It dates backs hundreds of years. Sometimes Islam has advanced. Sometimes nobody was winning. Unfortunately over the past 300 years, the world of Islam has been in retreat," he lamented.

"One hundred years ago the last trench of Islam fell, when the oppressors went towards the creation the Zionist regime. It is using it as a fort to spread its aims in the heart of the Islamic world."

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/10/26/051026100315.ucvp4gh3.html

He never said that.

"the Imam said that this regime occupying Jerusalem (een rezhim-e eshghalgar-e qods, Persian: این رژیم اشغالگر قدس‎‎) must [vanish from] the page of time (bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad, Persian: باید از صفحه روزگار محو شود‎‎)," noting that there is no Persian idiom to wipe something off the map.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Israel - Wikipedia

0e4d0c5ec02ecd387d4e421d5bbeb6d3.jpg

So now we know the Jews lied about what the man said, let's look at this wiping off the map they speak of...

nakbaCiVA4YsWkAESkZm.jpg

Wow, just wow. Not satisfied with spamming the board with your own useless and repeated threads and posts, you dig up old threads, this one almost 12 years old.

Wow, just wow. Not satisfied with spamming the board with your own useless and repeated threads and posts, you dig up old threads, this one almost 12 years old.
He's an undetected loser sock digging up his own old posts, that's what happened here. :clap2:

Can any of the Pro-Israel supporters actually support the OP

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, as far as I can see, did NOT say "Israel must be wiped off the map"...

Sounds like "alternative truth" to me...

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, as far as I can see, did NOT say "Israel must be wiped off the map"...

You should always rely on wiki for incontrovertible twoof.

Actually did my own research and cannot find any proof that this OP is in any way factual...

So, can YOU provide any factual proof that this was actually said?

Actually did my own research and cannot find any proof that this OP is in any way factual...

If you actually had done your research you would have discovered that the funny little man who masqueraded as the "president" of Iran was referring (many believe reiterating), Khomeini's comments from back in the 1980's.

What the Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailers fail to address is that Ahmadinejihad was formerly the politburo mouthpiece for possibly the most jew haten'est place on the planet: Iran. In both words and actions, the Iranian mullocrats have made their intentions toward Israel clear enough.

If you actually had done your research you would have discovered that the funny little man who masqueraded as the "president" of Iran was referring (many believe reiterating), Khomeini's comments from back in the 1980's.

What the Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailers fail to address is that Ahmadinejihad was formerly the politburo mouthpiece for possibly the most jew haten'est place on the planet: Iran. In both words and actions, the Iranian mullocrats have made their intentions toward Israel clear enough.

Thanks for confirming that the OP is a load of shit...

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad DIDN'T call for Israel to be "wiped off the map".

Nothing to see here....

Nothing to see here....

Well, as long as you read that on wiki, that's all you need to know.

Nothing to see here....

Holly the resident troll has nothing to say, has nothing to prove the OP...

Seems to be a pattern for you Holly... Nothing to say so just troll every post! :clap:

Nothing to see here....

Holly the resident troll has nothing to say, has nothing to prove the OP...

Seems to be a pattern for you Holly... Nothing to say so just troll every post! :clap:

I can understand you're befuddled and frustrated but why project? Your juvenile tirades are time-wasting

While wiki keeps you entertained, there are other sources you could have researched, which you failed to do, for information.

Debating Every Last Word of Ahmadinejad's 'Wipe Israel Off the Map'

@
Humanity

No problem, exposing Jewish lies is more important now than maybe ever before.

Notice how my trolls could not comment on the fact that this whole story was a Jewish lie that was then broadcast all over their Jewish (fake) news.

Anything that comes from any Jewish media must be scrutinized or they will send our kids off for another one of their wars.

He never said that.

"the Imam said that this regime occupying Jerusalem (een rezhim-e eshghalgar-e qods, Persian: این رژیم اشغالگر قدس‎‎) must [vanish from] the page of time (bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad, Persian: باید از صفحه روزگار محو شود‎‎)," noting that there is no Persian idiom to wipe something off the map.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Israel - Wikipedia

0e4d0c5ec02ecd387d4e421d5bbeb6d3.jpg

You are responding to a 12 yr old post. You propaganda can't change the truth you camel fucker!

The best thing about the Islamic invasion of Europe is less and less people are giving a fuck about you camel fucker!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

@
Humanity

No problem, exposing Jewish lies is more important now than maybe ever before.

Notice how my trolls could not comment on the fact that this whole story was a Jewish lie that was then broadcast all over their Jewish (fake) news.

Anything that comes from any Jewish media must be scrutinized or they will send our kids off for another one of their wars.

I don't think that these most recent conspiratorial musings are even worth a chuckle.

Forum List

Back