Iranian drone attack on American security worker…. Will the United States respond and attack Iran?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
This is disgraceful this is disgraceful what Iran is doing. This all started back in 2003 when Iran infiltrated Iraq. So the way to retaliate against the Iranian drone strike against US troops in Syria is to attack and location in Iran that’s Syria. We should not be going after Russia and Ukraine we should be going after Iran because they chant death to America they force women to cover their hair they’re brutal sexists they’re a terrible government just a bunch of losers that’s what the Iranian military is. They think they can mess with America they got another thing coming

Biden is in Canada mumbling nothing of substance once again....
I just saw now that we lost one American and five or wounded due to a Iranian drone.

Time to level some kind of a fanatical rally in Tehran where they chant death to America come on now this is what Biden should do.

I just saw now that we lost one American and five or wounded due to a Iranian drone.

Time to level some kind of a fanatical rally in Tehran where they chant death to America come on now this is what Biden should do.
We had so many opportunities to join with the freedom seekers in Iran... but both Obama and Biden failed to do so... what a shame... I sincerely do not know if the left is just bad at seeing the world as it is or they are trying to destroy my country from within....

We had so many opportunities to join with the freedom seekers in Iran... but both Obama and Biden failed to do so... what a shame... I sincerely do not know if the left is just bad at seeing the world as it is or they are trying to destroy my country from within....
I hear you brother. The times of the shah were a lot better for the Iranian people especially for Iranian women. It’s a hell hole now.

We're missing our chance to be greeted as liberators.
No need for an invasion now it’s time for a attack against Iran they attacked Americans.

But something to your point if we were to go after any country in 2003 it should have been Iran not Iraq.

This is disgraceful this is disgraceful what Iran is doing. This all started back in 2003 when Iran infiltrated Iraq. So the way to retaliate against the Iranian drone strike against US troops in Syria is to attack and location in Iran that’s Syria. We should not be going after Russia and Ukraine we should be going after Iran because they chant death to America they force women to cover their hair they’re brutal sexists they’re a terrible government just a bunch of losers that’s what the Iranian military is. They think they can mess with America they got another thing coming

Iran will do whatever they want, as long as a Democrat is in office. As will Russia and China, for that matter. The fact is, none of the fear or respect Joe Biden. He has been compromised, and they know it.

You folk need to understand that there are dire consequences for allowing tech oligarchs to cheat that psychopath into the white house, one of which is that the psychopathic pedophile is very likely on the pad to the mullahs!

You need to understand what that means, Biden's 1st, 2nd, and 3rd priorities are himself, he is a psychopath, God help us if we need to do a launch and he doesn't see any upside in such for himself, because absent any upside for himself I assure you he'd let em launch on us absent any response at all, and there can be no response absent his personal authorization to do so....

A lot of the douche bags on this forum are totally clueless as to their peril, just how close we are to getting nuked, look at the douche bags postings, how they blindly support the psychopath and its brood no matter what, they do not care one whit, lets just hope that if the nukes fly, these are the people they hit, the 60-million fascist intellectual abortions who make up the fascist party faithful....

I doubt if the Iranian people would believe another American president. Especially a Democrat. Shitstain obama screwed the sheep with that one. He promised huge military and financial support to the Iranians for the Green Revolution. Then he betrayed everyone who trusted him. The mullahs were able to round up the leaders and slaughtered them all.

I doubt if the Iranian people would believe another American president. Especially a Democrat. Shitstain obama screwed the sheep with that one. He promised huge military and financial support to the Iranians for the Green Revolution. Then he betrayed everyone who trusted him. The mullahs were able to round up the leaders and slaughtered them all.
Isn’t that Mir mousavi guy still under house arrest for like 10 years or something crazy.

I have no idea but I know Iranians that can't say the word obama without foaming at the mouth. It's like Jimmy Carter.

Why does your every post support violence, war and authoritarianism?

Forum List

Back