iranian coffee shop

birds because of
Thunderstorms in my city
very bad tragedy. i think thousand birds and animals died

resized_1830377_753.jpg

resized_1830378_322.jpg

:(
. sparrow are best birds. everybody like sparrow in iran .i think they are holy animal.
sparrow-01.jpg

So cute! :)
today again..
ramsar city
its graveyard in village. dead body ...out from grave like horror movie by flood

white is body
vfjv_%D8%B3%DB%8C%D9%84_%D9%88_%D8%A8%DB%8C%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86_%D8%A2%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%86_%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%AF%D9%87_%D9%87%D8%A7_%D8%A7%D8%B2_%D9%82%D8%A8%D8%B1_%D8%AF%D8%B1_%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%B1_17_kolbenews_ir.jpg
vqce_%D8%B3%DB%8C%D9%84_%D9%88_%D8%A8%DB%8C%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86_%D8%A2%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%86_%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%AF%D9%87_%D9%87%D8%A7_%D8%A7%D8%B2_%D9%82%D8%A8%D8%B1_%D8%AF%D8%B1_%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%B1_kolbenews_ir.jpg

Beautiful. :)
Hello,
I was here once and we talked with eachother.
Hope you're still doing well.

Yes, I remember you. How are you? :)
I'm better now, Thanks.
Have some mental problems, But its getting better day by day.

But specifically this days, I mean from today, for 10 days, there is some religious ceremonies, big ceremonies, Named Remembrance of Muharram in wikipedia. At nights.

I mean it's very awful, They're every where in streets, tv, radio, ... . Their awful terrible sound is extremely loud. I can hear it know in my room far from them. Its harsh. Their sound is realy unpleasant.

Hello,

I'm better now, Thanks.

But specifically this days, I mean from today, for 10 days, there is some religious ceremonies, big ceremonies, Named Remembrance of Muharram in wikipedia. At nights.

I mean it's very awful, They're every where in streets, tv, radio, ... . Their awful terrible sound is extremely loud. I can hear it know in my room far from them. Its harsh. Their sound is realy unpleasant.

you should change your city .

Hello,

I'm better now, Thanks.

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get some rest! :)

Don't turn down the volume yet! :D

I think there is a little confusion here, Chris. I was responding to Alpine who showed something about the Green Revolution in Iran. The video I put up I believe has Sattar singing a bit about Neda Agha-Soltan, Anyhow, if you are unfamiliar with Neda's story, you might check these two sites out. By the way, the Iranians living here in Los Angeles want the City Council to declare the corner where the Federal Building is situated as Neda's Square.

'United for Neda' is artists' song for Iranian people - CNN.com

As for Dani, that was the type of music my kids were playing. I much prefer the mellow voice of someone like Sattar who was the favorite of the Shah's family. However, Dani reminds me of someone who would feel right at home here in America. An Iranian comedian once was being interviewed for the Los Angeles Times Entertainment Section, and he said that every time he goes back to Iran to visit, his cousins ask him how they too can get to live in America.

Don't turn down the volume yet! :D

I think there is a little confusion here, Chris. I was responding to Alpine who showed something about the Green Revolution in Iran. The video I put up I believe has Sattar singing a bit about Neda Agha-Soltan, Anyhow, if you are unfamiliar with Neda's story, you might check these two sites out. By the way, the Iranians living here in Los Angeles want the City Council to declare the corner where the Federal Building is situated as Neda's Square.

'United for Neda' is artists' song for Iranian people - CNN.com

As for Dani, that was the type of music my kids were playing. I much prefer the mellow voice of someone like Sattar who was the favorite of the Shah's family. However, Dani reminds me of someone who would feel right at home here in America. An Iranian comedian once was being interviewed for the Los Angeles Times Entertainment Section, and he said that every time he goes back to Iran to visit, his cousins ask him how they too can get to live in America.

have some sympathy for Dani------he is STUCK

Forum List

Back