Rouhani: Israel Lobby responsible for US hostilities toward Iran

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Rouhani: 'Israel lobby' responsible for US hostilities toward Iran

Yep. The Israel lobby and their amen corner in the US congress should all be locked up,tried and executed for treason.There are 2 very good detailed books on the power the Israel lobby has in Washington.As Patrick Buchanan said Washington,DC is Israeli occupied territory and he has some other very well placed remarks that are 100% true

1999: "After World War II, Jewish influence over foreign policy became almost an obsession with American leaders."

- A Republic, Not an Empire. P. 336.

1999: "I know the power of the Israeli lobby and the other lobbies, but we need a foreign policy that puts our own country first."

- Meet the Press Interview. September 12, 1999.

1991: "Even if his veto of the (loan) guarantees is overridden, he will have won high marks for his courage, and exposed congress for what it has become, a Parliament of Whores incapable of standing up for U.S. national interests, if AIPAC is on the other end of the line."

- Syndicated column, December 18, 1991

1990: In an August 25,1990, column, Buchanan criticized commentators urging military intervention in Iraq, naming Abe Rosenthal, Richard Perle, Charles Krauthamer and Henry Kissinger. On August 29th, he wrote the following:

"’The civilized world must win this fight,’ the editors thunder. But, if it comes to war, it will not be the ‘civilized world’ humping up that bloody road to Baghdad; it will be American kids with names like McAllister, Murphy, Gonzales, and Leroy Brown."

- Washington Times, August 29, 1990

1990: "There are only two groups that are beating the drums for war in The Middle East – the Israeli Defense Ministry and its amen corner in the United States."

- The McLaughlin Group, Aug 26, 1990

1990: "Capitol Hill is Israeli occupied territory."

- McLaughlin Group, June 15, 1990

1990: "That the United States would sit still for anything was brought home to the Israelis, long ago, on the third day of the Six-Day War, when Lyndon Johnson ordered a coverup of an Israeli rocket-and-machine gun attack on the U.S. intelligence ship Liberty off the Sinai, an attack costing the lives of 37 brave American soldiers.

When it suits them, our Israeli allies launch air strikes on Tunis, Baghdad or Beirut; they invade Lebanon; they even enlist U.S. traitors, like the Pollards, to loot the secrets of a nation that has manifested toward them an extraordinary indulgence."

- January, 1990

ROFLMAO------rouhani <<<<farsi pig ----------of course DA JOOOOOS DID IT----
rouhani croaks DA JOOOOOOS whenever he fails to "keep it up"----as does
odious

odious
Another semi literate response from the Iranian hating ****.

I have Iranian relatives--------and you? Iranian muslims can be fine people until
they mullahs get their paws on them

odious
.you can find israel footprint..... in all disaster and trouble in world

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Yep. The Israel lobby and their amen corner in the US congress should all be locked up,tried and executed for treason.There are 2 very good detailed books on the power the Israel lobby has in Washington.As Patrick Buchanan said Washington,DC is Israeli occupied territory and he has some other very well placed remarks that are 100% true

1999: "After World War II, Jewish influence over foreign policy became almost an obsession with American leaders."

1999: "I know the power of the Israeli lobby and the other lobbies, but we need a foreign policy that puts our own country first."

1991: "Even if his veto of the (loan) guarantees is overridden, he will have won high marks for his courage, and exposed congress for what it has become, a Parliament of Whores incapable of standing up for U.S. national interests, if AIPAC is on the other end of the line."

1990: In an August 25,1990, column, Buchanan criticized commentators urging military intervention in Iraq, naming Abe Rosenthal, Richard Perle, Charles Krauthamer and Henry Kissinger. On August 29th, he wrote the following:

"’The civilized world must win this fight,’ the editors thunder. But, if it comes to war, it will not be the ‘civilized world’ humping up that bloody road to Baghdad; it will be American kids with names like McAllister, Murphy, Gonzales, and Leroy Brown."

1990: "There are only two groups that are beating the drums for war in The Middle East – the Israeli Defense Ministry and its amen corner in the United States."

1990: "That the United States would sit still for anything was brought home to the Israelis, long ago, on the third day of the Six-Day War, when Lyndon Johnson ordered a coverup of an Israeli rocket-and-machine gun attack on the U.S. intelligence ship Liberty off the Sinai, an attack costing the lives of 37 brave American soldiers.

When it suits them, our Israeli allies launch air strikes on Tunis, Baghdad or Beirut; they invade Lebanon; they even enlist U.S. traitors, like the Pollards, to loot the secrets of a nation that has manifested toward them an extraordinary indulgence."

- January, 1990

I remember the USS Liberty incident very well-------June 9, 1967------the
fact that the incident had occurred was BROADCAST over USA radio-----
news-------virtually immediately-------as the rescue of the survivors was
ongoing. Sheeeesh what that the best "cover-up" Johnson could
do?

odious

'
You can find the scent of the shit of MUHUMMAD IBN AMINA al sharmoootah...
in all disaster and trouble and criminality in the world..

- January, 1990

do?
I bet you think it was an accident eh? That LARGE american flag was to small for the terrorist state soldiers to see huh? Then Johnson was pissed when the ship wasn't sank.

odious

Nice to have some more allies here to help me defeat the jewish lies.

fret not-------the world is full of islamo Nazi pigs---------which is why there are piles of
dead babies all over the planet

odious
Another semi literate response from the Iranian hating ****.

I have Iranian relatives--------and you? Iranian muslims can be fine people until
their mullahs get their paws on them

You blatantly don't.

why do you say that? In fact I do. Of course they are not living in Iran anymore since they are jews and had fled the filth decades ago. But as far back as the 1960s I had lots of Iranian friends-----both Muslims and Jews--- It was in the 1960s that Iranians started noticing the stench of islamicism in the air. The first person
to tell me about it was, himself-----a muslim

Your idiot article does not say anything other than repeat the worn out islamo Nazi canard that the NAVY INVESTIGATION was "fixed by da joooos". I served in
the USA NAVY------My Navy does not "fix" investigations------you are still working
on the ISLAMO NAZI MINDSET that afflicts your own head

- January, 1990

do?
I bet you think it was an accident eh? That LARGE american flag was to small for the terrorist state soldiers to see huh? Then Johnson was pissed when the ship wasn't sank.

I was navy---------the sad reality is that FRIENDLY FIRE----causes a HUGE component of all war time casualty lists (I was in a position to know)--------
that one incident was a drop in the bucket of war time friendly fire deaths.
In fact friendly fire and accidents KILL even during peace-time (I was in a position
to know.) My sense is that it was really idiotic for a US ship to FLOAT itself into
an arena of war in which the USA was not engaged

Your idiot article does not say anything other than repeat the worn out islamo Nazi canard that the NAVY INVESTIGATION was "fixed by da joooos". I served in
the USA NAVY------My Navy does not "fix" investigations------you are still working
If it wasn't for the fact I mind you hilarious yet so ignorant I would put you on ignore...that's the jews way though act ignorant when we know how conniving and shifty you really are.

- January, 1990

do?

I was navy---------the sad reality is that FRIENDLY FIRE----causes a HUGE component of all war time casualty lists (I was in a position to know)--------
In fact friendly fire and accidents KILL even during peace-time (I was in a position
to know.) My sense is that it was really idiotic for a US ship to FLOAT itself into
Friendly fire OVER AND OVER AND OVER....mmhmmm...first fighter jets then gun boats

- January, 1990

do?

Friendly fire OVER AND OVER AND OVER....mmhmmm...first fighter jets then gun boats

right-------and the whole thing lasted less than 40 minutes. No one else was
around-----if the IDF has any desire whatsoever to SINK the ship-------it could have
done so EASILY. It could have rendered it SHREDDED and at the bottom of
the sea. But the FACTS do not stop the islamo Nazi shit from CLAIMING that the
objective was _----_GET RID OF THE SHIP AND ALL EVIDENCE ----no matter how idiotic the claim

islamo nazi
shit
islamo nazi
shit
blah blah blah
i learned islamo nazi by you

i think you use islamo nazi instead of oh my god during sex :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

- January, 1990

do?

right-------and the whole thing lasted less than 40 minutes. No one else was
around-----if the IDF has any desire whatsoever to SINK the ship-------it could have
done so EASILY. It could have rendered it SHREDDED and at the bottom of
the sea. But the FACTS do not stop the islamo Nazi shit from CLAIMING that the
objective was _----_GET RID OF THE SHIP AND ALL EVIDENCE ----no matter how idiotic the claim
Sure Sure. I have read the books,I have heard the interviews I know the facts. The goal was to get the US into the war on Israel's side by claiming the Egyptians sank the ship.

Forum List

Back