Iran "White House is afflicted by mental retardation."

mos
  1. The drone was shot down over international airspace
  2. The Iranians were caught last week placing mines on oil tankers
  3. The Iranians have been committing various acts of sabotage all over the region
  4. If the Iranians are shooting down unarmed surveillance drones....what are they trying to hide

most of all Iran has installed Shiite shit Hezbollah terrorists THRUOUT the world.
Iran is conducting genocide in Yemen
Moronic in the face of the Saudi genocide in Yemen.
Yemen is full of assholes.
Nobody asks Americans or Israelis to like the Houthis. Not me, at all events. But it is an imperialist war against a people that Saudi Arabia is waging.

I have my information on the HOUTHIS---from real YEMENIS. I doubt that the majority of
Israelis have any idea what a HOUTHI IS----
Yemeni sunnis know. Anyone interested---find a Yemeni sunni expat in the USA---ask about the HOUTHIS and then quickly DUCK so that you will not be hit when he SPITS
Capt blei does the usual islamo-Nazi thing---
BLAME IT ON DA ZIONISTS. The HOuthis
are being supplied with armaments by Iran sot they can murder sunnis and storm their way into Saudi Arabia.
I mentioned Americans and Israelis because the HouthisĀ“ slogan is directed against their countries.

"Rouhani said: "You sanction the foreign minister simultaneously with a request for talks?""

Trump has made it, Iran has ended diplomacy between the two countries. The Orange Madman again puts the whole world at risk.

Iran says Trump ā€˜mentally retardedā€™ and vows NO MORE nuke talks after sanctions

A Complete Psychological Analysis of Trump's Support
Science can help us make sense of the president's political invincibility.

Posted Dec 27, 2018

Source: Eric Rosenwald/Shutterstock

Whether we want to or not, we must try to understand the Donald Trump phenomenon, as it has completely swept the nation and also fiercely divided it. What is most baffling about it all is Trumpā€™s apparent political invincibility. As he himself said even before he won the presidential election, ā€œI could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldnā€™t lose voters.ā€ Unfortunately for the American people, this wild-sounding claim appears to be truer than not. It should also motivate us to explore the science underlying such peculiar human behavior, so we can learn from it, and potentially inoculate against it.

In all fairness, we should recognize that lying is sadly not uncommon for politicians on both sides of the political aisle, but the frequency and magnitude of the current presidentā€™s lies should have us all wondering why they havenā€™t destroyed his political career, and instead perhaps strengthened it. Similarly, we should be asking why his inflammatory rhetoric and numerous scandals havenā€™t sunk him. We are talking about a man who was caught on tape saying, ā€œWhen youā€™re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy.ā€ Politically surviving that video is not normal, or anything close to it, and such a revelation would likely have been the end of Barack Obama or George Bush had it surfaced weeks before the election.

While dozens of psychologists have analyzed Trump, to explain the manā€™s political invincibility, it is more important to understand the minds of his staunch supporters. While various popular articles have illuminated a multitude of reasons for his unwavering support, there appears to be no comprehensive analysis that contains all of them. Since there seems to be a real demand for this information, I have tried to provide that analysis below.

Some of the explanations come from a 2017 review paper published in the Journal of Social and Political Psychology by the psychologist and UC Santa Cruz professor Thomas Pettigrew. Others have been put forth as far back as 2016, by me, in various articles and blog posts for publications like Psychology Today. A number of these were inspired by insights from psychologists like Sheldon Solomon, who laid the groundwork for the influential Terror Management Theory, and David Dunning, who did the same for the Dunning-Kruger effect.

This list will begin with the more benign reasons for Trumpā€™s intransigent support. As the list goes on, the explanations become increasingly worrisome, and toward the end, border on the pathological. It should be strongly emphasized that not all Trump supporters are racist, mentally vulnerable, or fundamentally bad people. It can be detrimental to society when those with degrees and platforms try to demonize their political opponents or paint them as mentally ill when they are not. That being said, it is just as harmful to pretend that there are not clear psychological and neural factors that underlie much of Trump supportersā€™ unbridled allegiance.

The psychological phenomena described below mostly pertain to those supporters who would follow Trump off a cliff. These are the people who will stand by his side no matter what scandals come to light, or what sort of evidence for immoral and illegal behavior surfaces.
Bobby Azarian, Ph.D., is a cognitive neuroscientist and science writer in the Washington, D.C. area.

Online:
www.bobbyazarian.com

"Rouhani said: "You sanction the foreign minister simultaneously with a request for talks?""

Trump has made it, Iran has ended diplomacy between the two countries. The Orange Madman again puts the whole world at risk.

Iran says Trump ā€˜mentally retardedā€™ and vows NO MORE nuke talks after sanctions

Posted Dec 27, 2018

Whether we want to or not, we must try to understand the Donald Trump phenomenon, as it has completely swept the nation and also fiercely divided it. What is most baffling about it all is Trumpā€™s apparent political invincibility. As he himself said even before he won the presidential election, ā€œI could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldnā€™t lose voters.ā€ Unfortunately for the American people, this wild-sounding claim appears to be truer than not. It should also motivate us to explore the science underlying such peculiar human behavior, so we can learn from it, and potentially inoculate against it.

In all fairness, we should recognize that lying is sadly not uncommon for politicians on both sides of the political aisle, but the frequency and magnitude of the current presidentā€™s lies should have us all wondering why they havenā€™t destroyed his political career, and instead perhaps strengthened it. Similarly, we should be asking why his inflammatory rhetoric and numerous scandals havenā€™t sunk him. We are talking about a man who was caught on tape saying, ā€œWhen youā€™re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy.ā€ Politically surviving that video is not normal, or anything close to it, and such a revelation would likely have been the end of Barack Obama or George Bush had it surfaced weeks before the election.

While dozens of psychologists have analyzed Trump, to explain the manā€™s political invincibility, it is more important to understand the minds of his staunch supporters. While various popular articles have illuminated a multitude of reasons for his unwavering support, there appears to be no comprehensive analysis that contains all of them. Since there seems to be a real demand for this information, I have tried to provide that analysis below.

Some of the explanations come from a 2017 review paper published in the Journal of Social and Political Psychology by the psychologist and UC Santa Cruz professor Thomas Pettigrew. Others have been put forth as far back as 2016, by me, in various articles and blog posts for publications like Psychology Today. A number of these were inspired by insights from psychologists like Sheldon Solomon, who laid the groundwork for the influential Terror Management Theory, and David Dunning, who did the same for the Dunning-Kruger effect.

This list will begin with the more benign reasons for Trumpā€™s intransigent support. As the list goes on, the explanations become increasingly worrisome, and toward the end, border on the pathological. It should be strongly emphasized that not all Trump supporters are racist, mentally vulnerable, or fundamentally bad people. It can be detrimental to society when those with degrees and platforms try to demonize their political opponents or paint them as mentally ill when they are not. That being said, it is just as harmful to pretend that there are not clear psychological and neural factors that underlie much of Trump supportersā€™ unbridled allegiance.

The psychological phenomena described below mostly pertain to those supporters who would follow Trump off a cliff. These are the people who will stand by his side no matter what scandals come to light, or what sort of evidence for immoral and illegal behavior surfaces.
Bobby Azarian, Ph.D., is a cognitive neuroscientist and science writer in the Washington, D.C. area.

Online:
www.bobbyazarian.com
ItĀ“s pretty normal. When your medical examiner says 5 bullets in the chest is suicide, you donĀ“t have to go. If you remove witnesses of dirty business in Bengazi, you can even run for President. When you "adjust" election results and are drunk like a skunk, thatĀ“s ok. You can even open the gates of Oblivion and spread Islamist terrorists across the world and that will be hope and change. So whatever you do, it doesnĀ“t really matter.

Posted Dec 27, 2018

Online:
www.bobbyazarian.com
bolton_netanyahu_iran.jpg

mos
most of all Iran has installed Shiite shit Hezbollah terrorists THRUOUT the world.
Iran is conducting genocide in Yemen
Nobody asks Americans or Israelis to like the Houthis. Not me, at all events. But it is an imperialist war against a people that Saudi Arabia is waging.

I have my information on the HOUTHIS---from real YEMENIS. I doubt that the majority of
Yemeni sunnis know. Anyone interested---find a Yemeni sunni expat in the USA---ask about the HOUTHIS and then quickly DUCK so that you will not be hit when he SPITS
are being supplied with armaments by Iran sot they can murder sunnis and storm their way into Saudi Arabia.
I mentioned Americans and Israelis because the HouthisĀ“ slogan is directed against their countries.

that's a very silly answer, capt blei-----the slogan of the Houthis-----death to America, dead to Israel , death to jews is, very simply------ISLAM. It is the islam of both sunnis and of Iranian shiites and, therefore---of Houthis.
If you add "death to Christians" and "death to Hindus" -----you covered just about the whole
Umma (in some place include "death to Sikhs" and "death to Buddhists" ----oh gee---
I left out PARSEES

that's a very silly answer, capt blei-----the slogan of the Houthis-----death to America, dead to Israel , death to jews is, very simply------ISLAM. It is the islam of both sunnis and of Iranian shiites and, therefore---of Houthis.
If you add "death to Christians" and "death to Hindus" -----you covered just about the whole
Umma (in some place include "death to Sikhs" and "death to Buddhists" ----oh gee---
I left out PARSEES
Bomb Iran is the same for me.

I left out PARSEES
The Hooties said mean things to Rosie? Well, we should definitely slaughter their children.

I left out PARSEES
The Hooties said mean things to Rosie? Well, we should definitely slaughter their children.
The Hooothies are concerning irosie big time, because according to her, Iran has ordered them to take over the world.

I left out PARSEES
Bomb Iran is the same for me.

you hear people chanting "BOMB IRAN"??
See a good neurologist

I left out PARSEES

the Houthies slaughtered the sunni children----
in SANAA, in ADEN, in HODEIDA----not that you give a flying fluck. ---for that matter-----neither do I. It is nothing new in the Umma.
You should read the islamo Nazi propaganda of the of the mid 20th century for more idiot material

The Hooothies are concerning irosie big time, because according to her, Iran has ordered them to take over the world.
Really! Well, that IS some sophisticated analysis right there. Because who could be less likely to be suspected of trying to take over the world than a bunch of sheepherders from one of the poorest countries on earth. It would be just like those wily Iranians to choose the most improbable world conquerors in the world through whom to launch their bid to take over the world. I wonder, has she applied her analytic prowess to the question of who ordered the Iranians to order the Hooties to take over the world? I'd give anything to get her insight on that complex geopolitical question.

Good. Now that Iran has:
  • Caused the entire problem through decades of western hostility, threats and intransigence.
  • Attacked our air ships.
  • Bombed our oil vessels.
  • Cut off all talks (as if they were ever "talking" in the first place!).
The "orange madman" is now free to lay the pedal to the metal. Fuck Iran. Time to turn up the heat to a NINE.

The whole world was already at risk, Moron! We've been walking on eggshells tiptoeing around land mines for decades kissing Iranian ass! But Trump will fix that.

Last edited:

Good. Now that Iran has:
  • Caused the entire problem through decades of western hostility, threats and intransigence.
The "orange madman" is now free to lay the pedal to the metal. Fuck Iran. Time to turn up the heat to a NINE.

The whole world was already at risk, Moron! We've been walking on eggshells tiptoeing around land mines for decades kissing Iranian ass! But Trump will fix that.

Good. Now that Iran has:

Are you just a liar or an imbecile?
  • Iran, world sponsor of terrorism, boats it will wipe Israel and the USA off the face of the planet. Yeah, let's give 'em, nukes.
  • All those countries you listed were hostile nations which America went into or against to stabilize the world situation.
  • USA used nukes to stop Japan and end WWII after they bombed Pearl Harbor.
  • Israel attacks no one except in self defense and has never used a nuke.
  • Iran has never attacked another country in 2000 years except they were just in their last war in the late '80s!!! Duh!
  • Never mind the time they took all those hostages!
  • Iran just shot down a plane and attacked two ships.
  • Iran has an active nuclear program they don't let anyone into sensitive buildings to see what they're really doing!
  • You must be another cuckold America-bashing Iranian dick-sucking communist.

I left out PARSEES
Iran is the biggest supporter of terrorism on the planet. You claim they don't attack other countries.....but causing wars and providing support for insurgencies is the same thing. Anyone who claims Iran is innocent is nothing more than an Iranian propagandist.

Iran, world sponsor of terrorism, boats it will wipe Israel and the USA off the face of the planet. Yeah, let's give 'em, nukes.
Because some people said some things that sound hostile, we should incinerate millions of people? You are Satanic.

Out of curiosity, in your Satanic worldview, what's the difference between "Yeah, let's give 'em, nukes" or "Bomb, bomb, bomb Iran" and "Death to America"? Can you answer that, you bloodthirsty contemptible thing?

Iran is the biggest supporter of terrorism on the planet. You claim they don't attack other countries.....but causing wars and providing support for insurgencies is the same thing. Anyone who claims Iran is innocent is nothing more than an Iranian propagandist.

WE are the biggest supporters of terrorism in the world, sport. I think we gave Israel 800 billion dollars last year, which helped pay Israeli security forces to kill 290 Palestinians, including 55 minors. Of the casualties, 254 were killed in the Gaza Strip, 34 in the West Bank (including East Jerusalem) and two within Israel.

TWO within Israel.

You should be ashamed of your despicable bloodlust

Really! Well, that IS some sophisticated analysis right there. Because who could be less likely to be suspected of trying to take over the world than a bunch of sheepherders from one of the poorest countries on earth. It would be just like those wily Iranians to choose the most improbable world conquerors in the world through whom to launch their bid to take over the world. I wonder, has she applied her analytic prowess to the question of who ordered the Iranians to order the Hooties to take over the world? I'd give anything to get her insight on that complex geopolitical question.

juice----it is a lot more simple than you suspect.
The "hooties" are a very vulnerable minority in
Yemen. They are Shiites in a SUNNI land. and actually -----kinda oppressed. ----They are poorer and even more illiterate than the generally illiterate Yemenis. -----AND as a
minority in that country---the underdogs in the
SHIITE/SUNNI feud that dates ALL THE WAY BACK to the inception of islam --a family thing----of the SUCCESSOR TO DA prophet issue
SHIITES have such an affinity to the really BIG Shiite country in the world that they are more likely to study FARSI as a holy language ---than Arabic. (I have known muslims well for more than 50 years-----the first muslim I knew was a Shiite from NEW DEHLI who was EXTREMELY OBSESSED WITH FARSI-----
much to the annoyance of the local Iranians)
The 'hooties' will do anything for their IRANIAN ----uhm-----"friends" (actually Iranians despise arabs) Today the Hooties are a tool of Iran in its dispute with Saudi Arabia-----Iran wants the BLACK ROCK He who owns the balcak rock ----owns DA UMMAH

Forum List

Back