Iran. We are capable of producing a nuclear bomb.

He supported uprisings all over the Middle East that made things worse.
He did? How is that? By saying he supported their right to self determination? I am pretty sure you can count on every president who is not a freak (so Trump excluded) to do the same.

You sure seem to place outsized weight on Obamas words. He was just supporting good ideas vocally, not casting magic spells.

I've noted for years and years that despite the rhetoric, no one was going to stop Iran from nuclear capabilities. People often want to use this as a political talking point but the fact is, Iran will be nuclear (even if they are not now) and no one is going to stop them. No amount of threats or treaties will stop them.

Advisor to Iran's Khamenei: Tehran capable of producing nuclear bomb
Iran Irradiated

Only a good guy with a nuke can stop a bad guy from getting a nuke.

So you're nuts, then. Like, up there with the Mullahs in Iran. Apocalyptic religious nutters, in a religious standoff, fighting for what they think their sky daddies want.

No, I am spiritually awakened and well versed in the things of God, the real god not Surada's false one.

He did? How is that? By saying he supported their right to self determination? I am pretty sure you can count on every president who is not a freak (so Trump excluded) to do the same.

You sure seem to place outsized weight on Obamas words. He was just supporting good ideas vocally, not casting magic spells.

He did?

Yes. It was in all the papers.

By saying he supported their right to self determination?

He could have said that to the Iranian people.

He was just supporting good ideas vocally

Except for the people in Iran.

Forum List

Back