Iran vs. Ukraine - Same Thing?

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
I had a thought and I am just going to throw it out there.

FACTS: Ukraine and Russia are at war with one another. Ukraine is the clear underdog. A third party, America, is sending Ukraine weapons with which to fight Russia

FACTS: The so-called Palestinians are at war with Israel, involving on and off military confrontations for years. The so-called Palestinians are the clear underdog. A third party, Iran, is giving weapons to the so-called Palestinians for them to use to fight Israel.

Is there ANY difference between these 2 scenarios? I think that Iran is destabilizing the region and should be neutralized. They have been an unmitigated thorn in our scrotum since 1979.

I am against continuing to give weapons to Ukraine for many reasons. At the same time I would not shed one tear if Putin’s metaphysical journey into the great hearafter was expedited, preferably by politically democratic forces. But you got to get that Putin has a legitimate gripe against the USA for arming Ukraine, just like the USA has a legitimate gripe against Iran for sending all those rockets to the Hamas savages.

The only difference I see is that the USA is too strong for Putin to do anything about when it comes to arming Ukraine. However, Iran is not powerful enough to stop the USA and/or Israel from complete decimation. Russia will, of course, object. But fuck Putin. We have more at stake there. He has his hand full with some swarthy Cossacks.

I think that Iran is destabilizing the region and should be neutralized.

I don't disagree but that ain't an easy task. Iran has massive amount of territory. All the territory along one side of the strait of hormuz where a 3rd of all the words oil passes thru every day.

They have mountains like Afghanistan (or worse) and they fight as terrorists (and fund many terrorist groups that do not reside inside of iran).

We could hit Iran...even hurt Iran...but take them out? I don't thunk we could.

Iran vs Ukraine is a strange comparison. Ukraine vs Israel is more suitable:

The both countries defend their territory from foreign invasion.

The attacks on the both countries are 'justified' by some historical and ethnical reasons, while the main reason - 'imperial' ambitions of their neighbors.

The enemies of the both countries come from the China-Russia-Iran triangle.

Useful war this Hamas ( created by the CIA ) against Israel .

Provides the US with a desperately needed exit scenario away from Kyiv and the insane Midget .

Well . There's a coincidence .

• Banned
I don't disagree but that ain't an easy task. Iran has massive amount of territory. All the territory along one side of the strait of hormuz where a 3rd of all the words oil passes thru every day.

They have mountains like Afghanistan (or worse) and they fight as terrorists (and fund many terrorist groups that do not reside inside of iran).

We could hit Iran...even hurt Iran...but take them out? I don't thunk we could.
In my defense, I said “neutralize”, which to me means stopping their nuclear program and stopping their funding of anti-Semitic violence. I think we can execute a military action that can accomplish this. Frankly, given Iran’s history I would not necessarily be opposed to detonating some nuclear devices over Tehran and nuclear facilities as a last resort. I think they are THAT dangerous.

stopping their nuclear program and stopping their funding of anti-Semitic violence. I think we can execute a military action that can accomplish this.

Trump accomplished that by developing our own oil which dropped the oil price world wide.

Iran had no money to fund terrorists...Russia had no money to invade Ukraine. The USA was getting rich by NOT sending all our money to the middle east. It worked like magic!

Best president EVER!

Trump accomplished that by developing our own oil which dropped the oil price world wide.

Iran had no money to fund terrorists...Russia had no money to invade Ukraine. The USA was getting rich by NOT sending all our money to the middle east. It worked like magic!

Best president EVER!
Great points.

Ukraine and Israel not the same thing in one way....

but in another way......the same thing :dunno:

1697235065166.png

Forum List

Back