Iran to retaliate over any US 'trouble' for Venezuela-bound ships

Well, I don’t entirely disagree. But we certainly supported the 2002 coup attempt! Certainly some companies like Exxon felt ripped off. There were lots of cases. I don’t know nearly enough to take sides in those economic disputes. You are right that under the Obama administration the political disputes, as with Cuba also, were less intense. I think the internal class and social conflicts are other really important aspects of the problem — U.S. elites had close ties to Venezuelan elites. Chavez scared the sh*t out of all the privileged classes. He was a more or less typical left populist caudillo. But he wasn’t a mass murderer. Elections continued.

Personally, I think the U.S. should stay out of these kinds of problems as much as possible. It’s not like Chavez was, or Maduro is, invading us.

But he wasn’t a mass murderer. Elections continued.

Yes, Commies are good at getting elected once and then amending the constitution
so they can never lose.
You don’t know anything about Venezuela. You’ve made that abundantly clear. Chavez and Madura were elected in fair elections. They never stole power, as you demented anti-commie freaks like to believe.

Hey look? There’s a commie under your bed. Get your gun and kill!
Shut down Free Press........took others property for their own..........rigged the elections.......printed money to make it worth TP..............then starved the country when it went under........

Typical Tyrants screwing their own country for power........They did it to themselves.........they stole from the oil companies and no one is gonna help them after that.....

They made their bed........let them sleep in it.
When will you ever learn? It’s not our fucking government’s concern. Have you learned nothing from the multiple failed military interventions since Vietnam?

Why do you support the ruling class’ love of war? They get rich off it, you get nothing but a kick in the ass.
We aren't at War with Venezuela..............and we have been at War with Iran since 1979........We should have been allowed to stomp their ass a long time ago.........

Should have been done under Carter.

Venezuela fucked up................they did it to themselves.......not my problem
Yes we know. You love war. Ignorantly failing to understand war abroad means tyranny at home, to say nothing of the horrors of war.

Dupe!
STFU unless you served over there and had to deal with them trying to kill you with mines and small suicide boats..........

I remember them and we weren't allowed to kick their asses til we took damage.........

I also have a nephew permanently disabled due to IED.s from stinking Iran.....

So Iran can kiss my ass..............clear it up for you........

And they have a history of terror.

little history lesson for you.

Well, I don’t entirely disagree. But we certainly supported the 2002 coup attempt! Certainly some companies like Exxon felt ripped off. There were lots of cases. I don’t know nearly enough to take sides in those economic disputes. You are right that under the Obama administration the political disputes, as with Cuba also, were less intense. I think the internal class and social conflicts are other really important aspects of the problem — U.S. elites had close ties to Venezuelan elites. Chavez scared the sh*t out of all the privileged classes. He was a more or less typical left populist caudillo. But he wasn’t a mass murderer. Elections continued.

Personally, I think the U.S. should stay out of these kinds of problems as much as possible. It’s not like Chavez was, or Maduro is, invading us.

Yes, Commies are good at getting elected once and then amending the constitution
so they can never lose.
You don’t know anything about Venezuela. You’ve made that abundantly clear. Chavez and Madura were elected in fair elections. They never stole power, as you demented anti-commie freaks like to believe.

Shut down Free Press........took others property for their own..........rigged the elections.......printed money to make it worth TP..............then starved the country when it went under........

Typical Tyrants screwing their own country for power........They did it to themselves.........they stole from the oil companies and no one is gonna help them after that.....

When will you ever learn? It’s not our fucking government’s concern. Have you learned nothing from the multiple failed military interventions since Vietnam?

Why do you support the ruling class’ love of war? They get rich off it, you get nothing but a kick in the ass.
We aren't at War with Venezuela..............and we have been at War with Iran since 1979........We should have been allowed to stomp their ass a long time ago.........

Venezuela fucked up................they did it to themselves.......not my problem
Yes we know. You love war. Ignorantly failing to understand war abroad means tyranny at home, to say nothing of the horrors of war.

Dupe!
STFU unless you served over there and had to deal with them trying to kill you with mines and small suicide boats..........

I remember them and we weren't allowed to kick their asses til we took damage.........

Fuck you asshole. Go kill some commies. That will make you a hero.

so they can never lose.

Dupe!

Same to you.......I undestand enemy recognition...........we should have fucked up Iran after 911...left them in rubble..........and no nation building.........would have been over in 6 months..........but we are not allowed to win wars anymore..........since Korea.

so they can never lose.

Dupe!

Same to you.......I undestand enemy recognition...........we should have fucked up Iran after 911...left them in rubble..........and no nation building.........would have been over in 6 months..........but we are not allowed to win wars anymore..........since Korea.

Yes we know you love it when others murder women and children. You think you’re patriot for loving murdering innocent people at the direction of the criminals in the Imperial Capital on the Potomac. LMFAO.

I undestand enemy recognition...........we should have fucked up Iran after 911...left them in rubble....
You really are a nutcase. Saudi and other supporters of Sunni extremist Bin Laden carried out the 9/11 attacks. You say “we should have fucked up Iran after 9/11.” Pure bloody lunacy.

I undestand enemy recognition...........we should have fucked up Iran after 911...left them in rubble....
You really are a nutcase. Saudi and other supporters of Sunni extremist Bin Laden carried out the 9/11 attacks. You say “we should have fucked up Iran after 9/11.” Pure bloody lunacy.
Yeah he’s a nut job all right.

so they can never lose.

Dupe!

Iran?

eagle1462010 says his nephew was permanently disabled by an IED — very sad if true. He didn’t say, but perhaps it happened in Iraq and the IED was designed in Iran, though there were plenty of these improvised devices used by all sides in Middle East wars. Maybe that partly explains his anger, and his irrational desire for “revenge.” Of course if our own leaders would only avoid sending soldiers into overseas adventures, occupying foreign countries where they are not welcomed, fewer of them would come back injured and dead. :(

eagle1462010 says his nephew was permanently disabled by an IED — very sad if true. He didn’t say, but perhaps it happened in Iraq and the IED was designed in Iran, though there were plenty of these improvised devices used by all sides in Middle East wars. Maybe that partly explains his anger, and his irrational desire for “revenge.” Of course if our own leaders would only avoid sending soldiers into overseas adventures, occupying foreign countries where they are not welcomed, fewer of them would come back injured and dead. :mad:
It is sad because it was for nothing more than to enrich the MIC.

so they can never lose.

Chavez and Madura were elected in fair elections.

Aren't you just the cutest little thing?

so they can never lose.

Chavez and Madura were elected in fair elections.

Aren't you just the cutest little thing?
Thank you but I’m married to a beautiful woman, so sorry to disappoint you.

The only thing that Iran would notice is their tankers going to the bottom after their keel is broken by a torpedo from one of our silent killers.
Actually, the recent “pullback from the brink,” after Iran surprised the U.S. by openly and directly firing missiles at U.S. bases in Iraq shows that both sides are able “to notice” each other’s capabilities. Of course the U.S. can seize or stop or sink these ships in the Caribbean. If Trump thinks he can get away acting as if he is JFK in the Cuban Missile Crisis, he certainly might be tempted to try it. Is that what you are suggesting?
I expect he will do something stupid and the MSM and dumb Americans will cheer his actions. Just as when he murdered the Iranian general in cold blood.

Oh patriotism is so wonderful. LOL.

The Empire must RULE!
Just how STUPID do you have to be to squeeze out that jewel?

Iran should have been leveled by 1980.

The only thing that Iran would notice is their tankers going to the bottom after their keel is broken by a torpedo from one of our silent killers.
Actually, the recent “pullback from the brink,” after Iran surprised the U.S. by openly and directly firing missiles at U.S. bases in Iraq shows that both sides are able “to notice” each other’s capabilities. Of course the U.S. can seize or stop or sink these ships in the Caribbean. If Trump thinks he can get away acting as if he is JFK in the Cuban Missile Crisis, he certainly might be tempted to try it. Is that what you are suggesting?
I expect he will do something stupid and the MSM and dumb Americans will cheer his actions. Just as when he murdered the Iranian general in cold blood.

Oh patriotism is so wonderful. LOL.

The Empire must RULE!
Just how STUPID do you have to be to squeeze out that jewel?
Yes the truth is stupid in our Orwellian society.

Iran should have been leveled by 1980.
Hahah. You and John Bolton could be lovers.
EYp09RvXsAUHuVe

Forum List

Back