Iran Test Fires Nuclear Capable Missiles in Violation of UN Resolution

Doesn't much matter , with or without an agreement. They also do not have nuclear warheads that we know of, but if they are smart they would, Israel is so after them. When I listen to the GOP's debate as well, Cruz would rip the agreement up. Really aren't they foolish to trust in the US or Israel, they seen what happened to Iraq and Syria. Just saying. I really have doubts if Iran would use a nuclear weapon, but I do not doubt Israel would.

Cruz is a war monger that's chomping at the bit to sacrifice more of our soldiers in wars that won't change anything. So their loss will have been in vein.

Last edited:
Thanks, Obama.
Sternly worded letter will be mailed next week.

By launching nuclear-capable missiles Iran has defied a United Nations Security Council resolution that endorsed last year’s historic nuclear deal, the United States and its European allies said in a joint letter seen by Reuters on Tuesday.

Iran’s recent ballistic tests involved missiles capable of delivering nuclear weapons and were “inconsistent with” and “in defiance of” council resolution 2231, adopted last July, said the joint U.S., British, French, German letter to Spain’s U.N. Ambassador Roman Oyarzun Marchesi and U.N. chief Ban Ki-moon.

The letter said the missiles used in the recent launches were “inherently capable of delivering nuclear weapons.” It also asked that the Security Council discuss “appropriate responses” to Tehran’s failure to comply with its obligations and urged Ban to report back on Iranian missile work inconsistent with 2231.

Keep reading…

They launched one in October

And?

Doesn't much matter , with or without an agreement. They also do not have nuclear warheads that we know of, but if they are smart they would, Israel is so after them. When I listen to the GOP's debate as well, Cruz would rip the agreement up. Really aren't they foolish to trust in the US or Israel, they seen what happened to Iraq and Syria. Just saying. I really have doubts if Iran would use a nuclear weapon, but I do not doubt Israel would.

Cruz is a war monger that's chomping at the bit to sacrifice more of our soldiers in wars that won't change anything. So their loss will have been in vein.
Obama is a surrender monger who forfeited all of our sacrifice in Iraq by removing our military presence. Cruz mainly wants to reclaim what obama lost.

Obama is a surrender monger who forfeited all of our sacrifice in Iraq by removing our military presence. Cruz mainly wants to reclaim what obama lost.

To have maintained a presence in Iraq back then would have required a new invasion. They wanted us gone so if you wanna blame somebody, blame Bush for serving up Iraq to the Iranians.

When the US doles out money it's American money.
You must be a terrorist.
I have not seen where the US is doling out money to Iran. You keep saying it's happening but you won't back it up.

Same ol', same ol'.

I think you must be a rightard dork.

Will Iran Get Its Billions Back?

In the run-up to the nuclear deal between Iran and the six world powers, there was talk of more than $100 billion of Iranian assets being unfrozen as a result of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA).

Last edited:
When the US doles out money it's American money.
You must be a terrorist.
I have not seen where the US is doling out money to Iran. You keep saying it's happening but you won't back it up.

Same ol', same ol'.

I think you must be a rightard dork.

Will Iran Get Its Billions Back?

In the run-up to the nuclear deal between Iran and the six world powers, there was talk of more than $100 billion of Iranian assets being unfrozen as a result of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA).

WTF is this...?
U.S. Payment of $1.7 Billion to Iran Raises Questions of Ransom

US to Pay Iran USD 1.7 Billion in Debt and Interest: Kerry

http://www.newindianexpress.com

WASHIGNTON: The United States is to repay Iran a USD 400 million debt and USD 1.3 billion in interest dating to the Islamic revolution, Secretary of State John Kerry said today.
The repayment, which settles a suit brought under an international legal tribunal, is separate from the tens of billions of dollars in frozen foreign accounts that Iran can now access after the end of nuclear sanctions.

US to Pay Iran USD 1.7 Billion in Debt and Interest: Kerry

http://www.newindianexpress.com

WASHIGNTON: The United States is to repay Iran a USD 400 million debt and USD 1.3 billion in interest dating to the Islamic revolution, Secretary of State John Kerry said today.
The repayment, which settles a suit brought under an international legal tribunal, is separate from the tens of billions of dollars in frozen foreign accounts that Iran can now access after the end of nuclear sanctions.
That's ransom money you terrorist.

Only to dumb fuck rightards slurping the propaganda they're fed. To everyone else it's an International Court settlement.

Thanks, Obama.
Sternly worded letter will be mailed next week.

By launching nuclear-capable missiles Iran has defied a United Nations Security Council resolution that endorsed last year’s historic nuclear deal, the United States and its European allies said in a joint letter seen by Reuters on Tuesday.

Iran’s recent ballistic tests involved missiles capable of delivering nuclear weapons and were “inconsistent with” and “in defiance of” council resolution 2231, adopted last July, said the joint U.S., British, French, German letter to Spain’s U.N. Ambassador Roman Oyarzun Marchesi and U.N. chief Ban Ki-moon.

The letter said the missiles used in the recent launches were “inherently capable of delivering nuclear weapons.” It also asked that the Security Council discuss “appropriate responses” to Tehran’s failure to comply with its obligations and urged Ban to report back on Iranian missile work inconsistent with 2231.

Keep reading…

They launched one in October
Who woulda thunk Iran had no intention of living to its agreements and Obama no intention of enforcing them?

Who said it was our job

Forum List

Back