New gun buyers? Senior citizens....young thugs better watch out....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
another growth sector in gun ownership...senior citizens.....they have come to realize that they may be old...but it only takes 5-7 lbs. of pressure to stop a violent sociopath.....

More Seniors, Fearing Crime, Flock to Shooting Ranges

In Bay City, Mich., Glenn Duncan, owner of Duncan’s Outdoor Shop, estimated that at least a third of his students are senior citizens, compared with 10% five years ago. The National Shooting Sports Foundation, a trade group, estimates that the average age of people involved in target shooting with handguns rose to 42.4 in 2014 from 39.1 five years earlier.

Many dealers and older people around the country said personal safety was the priority. Knowing how to shoot gives older people “a sense of security and safety,” said Rex Gore, owner of Black Wing Shooting Center in Delaware, Ohio, who has had students as old as 95. “It’s a great equalizer in this crazy world we live in.”

Must be terrible , old, bitter, paranoid, afraid of your shadow, seeing criminals in every shadow and around every corner, scouring the internet for story's on crime while clutching guns. What a way to live a life!!!

Must be terrible , old, bitter, paranoid, afraid of your shadow, seeing criminals in every shadow and around every corner, scouring the internet for story's on crime while clutching guns. What a way to live a life!!!
You clearly don't get it, homo. Oops, I mean "Guno".

Careful now, you might wake your mother.

guno, even in the comic books you read for information, the bad guys assault young and old alike.

but, in the real world, there's no super hero to capture them before the damage is done.

go load your depends

angry-old-man-300x300.jpg

No, I'm not clutching my gun for dear life.

Nor do I see criminal's around every corner.

But legally owning and carrying a gun is much like having a spare tire in the trunk of your car.

You don't ever expect to have a flat tire.

But if you do. You're mighty thankful you've got that spare tire in the trunk.. ....... :cool:

another growth sector in gun ownership...senior citizens.....they have come to realize that they may be old...but it only takes 5-7 lbs. of pressure to stop a violent sociopath.....

More Seniors, Fearing Crime, Flock to Shooting Ranges

In Bay City, Mich., Glenn Duncan, owner of Duncan’s Outdoor Shop, estimated that at least a third of his students are senior citizens, compared with 10% five years ago. The National Shooting Sports Foundation, a trade group, estimates that the average age of people involved in target shooting with handguns rose to 42.4 in 2014 from 39.1 five years earlier.

Many dealers and older people around the country said personal safety was the priority. Knowing how to shoot gives older people “a sense of security and safety,” said Rex Gore, owner of Black Wing Shooting Center in Delaware, Ohio, who has had students as old as 95. “It’s a great equalizer in this crazy world we live in.”

win

Great thread!!!

Dang.....gun grabbers these days are so losing.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Oh its awesome s0n..........let me tell you!! Being at the range with other people with stupendous amounts of firearms is a rip!! We are always laughing at those out there with their wiffle ball bat home defense systems!!!:coffee: F'ing A :rock::rock:

That was pathetic, but expected from a loser like yourself.

But legally owning and carrying a gun is much like having a spare tire in the trunk of your car.

But if you do. You're mighty thankful you've got that spare tire in the trunk.. ....... :cool:

And a flat tire doesn't beat you, rob you, murder you......but if they did...a gun would work on tires too.....

And a flat tire doesn't beat you, rob you, murder you......but if they did...a gun would work on tires too.....
you must cower behind your curtains

man-in-living-room-with-lots-of-guns-and-american-flag.jpg

8bd27e84f857136a1fe6501eea79e3e8.jpg

LOL....typical progressive limpwristed gheyness.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Curtains only provide concealment, not cover.....I prefer proper cover....the kind that stops bullets.......

you mean your dead godman on two sticks won't protect you?

Forum List

Back