Iran Signing Bonus of $50 Billion?

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
So, according to reports, $50 billion could immediately flow into Iran if they sign on to deal, through lifting of sanctions. Wonder what that will be used for? Couldn't possibly help them acquire more weapons, supply more weapons to the houthis, help with their nuclear plans. No, they are to be trusted as we can see, as we send more warships to intercept their fleet of weapons shipments to Yemen for the houthis.
Iran must be forced to change its ways commentary
State Department won t rule out 50B signing bonus for Iran Fox News

Ms. Harf was quite disturbed that this information got out....she finger-wagged the reporters and basically told them to mind their own business. The more we learn about this deal, the more obvious it becomes we have a radical muslim in our White House.

Ms. Harf was quite disturbed that this information got out....she finger-wagged the reporters and basically told them to mind their own business. The more we learn about this deal, the more obvious it becomes we have a radical muslim in our White House.
And you would have been a Sooner Boomer in the land run of Oklahoma...

Whoever made this deal with Iran was an idiot.

We pay them to accept a deal??

Wow. Tells you how fucking dumb the leaders of this country are. Hope that money comes out of the paychecks of the idiots who set up this deal.

Obama and Kerry. Not the shapests knives in anyones drawer and if this is the deal they made then they have proved it fifty times over.

Idiots.

It sure makes you wonder...

Personally, I think it has ultimately, the goal to remove the exceptionalism that America has been.
Whoever made this deal with Iran was an idiot.

We pay them to accept a deal??

Wow. Tells you how fucking dumb the leaders of this country are. Hope that money comes out of the paychecks of the idiots who set up this deal.

Obama and Kerry. Not the shapests knives in anyones drawer and if this is the deal they made then they have proved it fifty times over.

Idiots.

So now, rather than interception of weapons for the houthis, our warships are guaranteeing safe passage...

This is the most bizarre policy I have ever seen. You know, Carter was bad, but at least I remember he was pretty much upfront about his. This one, everything seems to be lies heaped upon lies. This one, in my book, has overtaken Carter as the worst within my lifetime.
So now, rather than interception of weapons for the houthis, our warships are guaranteeing safe passage...

Yep, I bet that thrills the Saudis to no end...maybe the next time Barry bows to their king he gets kicked in the teeth.

This is the most bizarre policy I have ever seen. You know, Carter was bad, but at least I remember he was pretty much upfront about his. This one, everything seems to be lies heaped upon lies. This one, in my book, has overtaken Carter as the worst within my lifetime.

Yep, I bet that thrills the Saudis to no end...maybe the next time Barry bows to their king he gets kicked in the teeth.

If true, and I really think it is too outrageous to be true...but, if true, it constitutes malfeasance in office.

But, he does love his Nuclear Deal...it is politically expedient...and politics is all that motivates this bad, stubborn, incompetent man. With a Nuclear Deal, any Nuclear Deal...he can hope that Iran doesn't announce it has a nuclear bomb during his term, and with luck, a year or so after....so he can blame his successor.

Well, I watched Jen Psaki state they are there to make certain the passage is clear, not to intercept... not much else you can gather from it.

If true, and I really think it is too outrageous to be true...but, if true, it constitutes malfeasance in office.

But, he does love his Nuclear Deal...it is politically expedient...and politics is all that motivates this bad, stubborn, incompetent man. With a Nuclear Deal, any Nuclear Deal...he can hope that Iran doesn't announce it has a nuclear bomb during his term, and with luck, a year or so after....so he can blame his successor.

Just to be accurate, this is not a signing bonus. It is their money that was frozen under the sanctions. Part of the deal apparently is to release some of that money. It isn't a gift from the US, nor is it US taxpayer dollars.

That said, obama is not only the worst POTUS we've ever had, he absolutely sucks at negotiating.

Yeah, I stated throught the lifting of sanctions.

And I agree with the rest of yout statement.
Just to be accurate, this is not a signing bonus. It is their money that was frozen under the sanctions. Part of the deal apparently is to release some of that money. It isn't a gift from the US, nor is it US taxpayer dollars.

That said, obama is not only the worst POTUS we've ever had, he absolutely sucks at negotiating.

But you DID say that in your title. Also a lot of the talking heads are calling it a signing bonus. It's not a bonus if it's their money.

Part of it may be their money, but they don't have access to it. It's a bonus of its return by the lifting of sanctions and its flow would be immediate. And considering the fact that we are holding, according to reports I can find, only $12 billion, and the eu $1.64 billion, it appears there is a signing bonus. And last April we actually released $450 million to them.

But you DID say that in your title. Also a lot of the talking heads are calling it a signing bonus. It's not a bonus if it's their money.

Part of it may be their money, but they don't have access to it. It's a bonus of its return by the lifting of sanctions and its flow would be immediate. And considering the fact that we are holding, according to reports I can find, only $12 billion, and the eu $1.64 billion, it appears there is a signing bonus. And last April we actually released $450 million to them.

Technically, it can't be a bonus if it's already their money. At least that's the way I understand bonuses.

Well, considering that only around $15 billion is being held, from what I can find, where is the additional $65 billion coming from, if indeed, they will immediately receive $80 billion?

Technically, it can't be a bonus if it's already their money. At least that's the way I understand bonuses.

Forum List

Back