Iran says U.S., Israel ordered September 11 attacks

Is it really a coincidence that Israel is the only clear winner to come out of 9/11 ???? :doubt:

What did they win?

#1) Two of their enemies, Iraq and Afghanistan, were basically neutralized.

#2) Made even more Americans pro Israel.

#3) Turned most Americans against Islam and muslims.

#4) Basically, received the go-ahead from the U.S. government to do anything they wanted in Lebanon and Gaza with NO repercussions

#5) Established a large U.S. military presence in the Middle East that will be there for many years.

#6) Almost persuaded America to attack/invade Iran. (still in the works)

#7) Israel was given even MORE money and weapons to fight the so called war on terror.

What did they win?

#4) Basically, received the go-ahead from the U.S. government to do anything they wanted in Lebanon and Gaza with NO repercussions

#5) Established a large U.S. military presence in the Middle East that will be there for many years.

#7) Israel was given even MORE money and weapons to fight the so called war on terror.

You jerkweed! Somehow you fucked up the quote thingymabob. I never said "what did they win?"

Where is your evidence for the above statements being intentional, part of a conspiracy? I want to see it.

Oh, that's right, you never have any fucking evidence, just dumbass statements.

What did they win?

Only thing I see there as a direct result of 9-11 is the Afghanistan war. And I suppose more Americans are anti-Muslim. But that's a fairly normal reaction I would think.

Is it really a coincidence that Israel is the only clear winner to come out of 9/11 ???? :doubt:

:doubt:

What did they win?

How about the 7 billion Zionist larry Silverstein Stole from the insurance companies.

The American treasury has been looted, and the debt from two wars costs hundreds of millions of dollar a day. The so-called Federal Reserve is no more than Israeli international bankers, and war brings about more wicked profits than anything on earth.

No blood has been shed by Israeli's...It's Americans being killed as a result of two false flag wars.

The implimentation of communism masked as security.

America has been decieved into fighting for the Israeli's...attempt a calculation of all they have saved by using the U.S. as fools.

Above all they hope for a conquest in terms of an economic coup.

The zionist clowns think they can take over this government much the same way one loses their home if borrowed money cannot be repaid.

Zionist dogs be real careful what you hope for.

How about the 7 billion Zionist larry Silverstein Stole from the insurance companies.

The American treasury has been looted, and the debt from two wars costs hundreds of millions of dollar a day. The so-called Federal Reserve is no more than Israeli international bankers, and war brings about more wicked profits than anything on earth.

No blood has been shed by Israeli's...It's Americans being killed as a result of two false flag wars.

America has been decieved into fighting for the Israeli's...attempt a calculation of all they have saved by using the U.S. as fools.

The zionist clowns think they can take over this government much the same way one loses their home if borrowed money cannot be repaid.

Please present your evidence or be further ridiculed.

oh and

Slackjawed Rothschild here, you have about a week and a half before we enslave you.

:cuckoo:

FFS we've been over this before. Silverstein didn't "steal" $7 billion. He received total insurance payments of $4.6 billion, all of which has been funneled back into redevelopment of the WTC site. Net net, he didn't earn a damn thing.

What did they win?

:lol::cuckoo::lol:

Fucking idiot

You jerkweed! Somehow you fucked up the quote thingymabob. I never said "what did they win?"

Where is your evidence for the above statements being intentional, part of a conspiracy? I want to see it.

Here ya go, Slacky!! You do know how to read, don't you??

Operation Shekhinah, Israel Plans Blitzkrieg to Capture Arab Oil Fields

Israel Plans Blitzkreig to Capture Arab Oil Fields. Operation Shekhinah Part Two

And this web-site from a true TRUTH Master: 9/11 Cui Bono: Who Benefits?

And as I said before, if you aren't sure how to view web-pages, just IM me and I'll give you step by step instructions. ;)

BTW: I don't give a rat's ass how much the Zionists are paying you, it will not kill the truth!

Here ya go, Slacky!! You do know how to read, don't you??

Operation Shekhinah, Israel Plans Blitzkrieg to Capture Arab Oil Fields

Israel Plans Blitzkreig to Capture Arab Oil Fields. Operation Shekhinah Part Two

And this web-site from a true TRUTH Master: 9/11 Cui Bono: Who Benefits?

And as I said before, if you aren't sure how to view web-pages, just IM me and I'll give you step by step instructions. ;)

BTW: I don't give a rat's ass how much the Zionists are paying you, it will not kill the truth!
:cuckoo:RELIGION:cuckoo:
:lol::lol::lol:

What did they win?

:cuckoo:

FFS we've been over this before. Silverstein didn't "steal" $7 billion. He received total insurance payments of $4.6 billion, all of which has been funneled back into redevelopment of the WTC site. Net net, he didn't earn a damn thing.

You Zionist will not get away with this one!

The plans for the 9-11 attack were made by you Zionist long before Silverstein insured the buildings, and three months before the attacks the purchase of building loaded with abestoes would only make sense if Silverstein knew of the plans of a terrorist attack.

Silverstein insured the WTC for $3.5 billion. Ultimately he collected over $7 billion because the hits on the towers were counted as two separate incidents.

LINK:The Jewish Question – THE POPULIST

Again you zionist bastards will not get away with this one.

Again...the colossal abundance of undeniable evidence says it all.

"THE EVIDENCE"

This sub-human beastly greed give animals a bad name.

It seems two wars are not enough for you Zionist....have I got it right?

We know it was you that Zionist planned and financed 9-11 to destroy American freedom and start two wars.

I get it....just as the Soviet/zionist super power came to an end by the war they had in Afghanistan, just bankrupt the American Government in a "economic coup".

It's true the so-called Federal reserve (same Federal Reserve that brought communism to Russia) that planned and financed 9-11 to bring communism to the U.S. and world disguised as security is the blame; not Iran.

Just Blame Iran and use the stupid goy Americans in middle eastern countries so the zionist can take all the spoils...right?

So far you don't have any evidence, none at all. You are a laughingstock. I, for one, am amused by you and intend to treat you as any of the other toys I play with.

In that day you will understand. Some are put on this earth to be examples. You will neverrr forget Octoldit.
Remember...You volunteered.

The plans for the 9-11 attack were made by you Zionist long before Silverstein insured the buildings, and three months before the attacks the purchase of building loaded with abestoes would only make sense if Silverstein knew of the plans of a terrorist attack.

Silverstein insured the WTC for $3.5 billion. Ultimately he collected over $7 billion because the hits on the towers were counted as two separate incidents.

You are a delusional racist nutter.

More than five and a half years after the attack on the World Trade Center in New York, a final insurance settlement has been reached. New York governor Eliot Spitzer announced today that seven insurance companies have agreed to pay $2 billion to settle all outstanding claims.

When joined with the $2.55 billion insurance companies have already paid out, the settlement means that $4.55 billion is now available to begin financing the redevelopment of the site for retail and office buildings.

Read more: Wtc Insurance Payout Finally - News Markets - Portfolio.com

I have it on good authority that the easter bunny was responsible for 9/11.

9/11 drank all my beer.

i hope it at least brought a six-pack the next time...

Yeah, but it was this crap:

4061944384_f614716f20.jpg

You are a delusional racist nutter.

More than five and a half years after the attack on the World Trade Center in New York, a final insurance settlement has been reached. New York governor Eliot Spitzer announced today that seven insurance companies have agreed to pay $2 billion to settle all outstanding claims.

When joined with the $2.55 billion insurance companies have already paid out, the settlement means that $4.55 billion is now available to begin financing the redevelopment of the site for retail and office buildings.

Racist...I guess you have been deceive into thinking jewish is a race.

And the attempted diversion from the facts does not begin to address the billions and blood lost as a result of the two wars planned, instigated, and financed by the Zionist.

It's very clear who is really responsible for 9-11.

These are the type of things that happen when attempted false-flag operations such as what happened to the U.S.S. liberty are not properly dealt with.

Again...the colossal abundance of undeniable evidence says it all.

"THE EVIDENCE"

This sub-human beastly greed give animals a bad name.

It seems two wars are not enough for you Zionist....have I got it right?

We know it was you that Zionist planned and financed 9-11 to destroy American freedom and start two wars.

I get it....just as the Soviet/zionist super power came to an end by the war they had in Afghanistan, just bankrupt the American Government in a "economic coup".

It's true the so-called Federal reserve (same Federal Reserve that brought communism to Russia) that planned and financed 9-11 to bring communism to the U.S. and world disguised as security is the blame; not Iran.

Just Blame Iran and use the stupid goy Americans in middle eastern countries so the zionist can take all the spoils...right?

So far you don't have any evidence, none at all. You are a laughingstock. I, for one, am amused by you and intend to treat you as any of the other toys I play with.

In that day you will understand. Some are put on this earth to be examples. You will neverrr forget Octoldit.
I will NEVER forget a religious fucking moron such as yourself. You stupid Bible thumping cock suckers will be the DEATH of civilization, you piece of fucking shit.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

tombraiderbringit5re.jpg

It's almost time stupid Edomite bastards: as it's written.

The winepress was trodden without the city, (outside the city wall) and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, (blood six feet deep) by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.(Blood runs 1,600 furlongs within and beyond the valley). Rev 14:20.

Again......It will be done right this time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back