Iran says U.S., Israel ordered September 11 attacks

So what's your Final Solution, al-Adolph?
Historically, the people of each individual nation have decided when they have had enough and what course of action to take in order rid themselves of this menace.
So what are you, personally, doing?

Usually, around here, people advocating drastic actions are too pussified to actually do what they say should be done. And no, "raising awareness on the internet" is not doing something, as others have ludicrously insisted.

I suspect you're just another internet pussy bitching about things he can do nothing about and insisting someone else do the heavy lifting for him, whereupon you will take the credit.

Am I right?
I am not advocating anything.

I just pointed out a historical fact.

But I do believe that America is now much like Germany in the late 20's or eairly 30's (pre Adolph)

Historically, the people of each individual nation have decided when they have had enough and what course of action to take in order rid themselves of this menace.

Usually, around here, people advocating drastic actions are too pussified to actually do what they say should be done. And no, "raising awareness on the internet" is not doing something, as others have ludicrously insisted.

I suspect you're just another internet pussy bitching about things he can do nothing about and insisting someone else do the heavy lifting for him, whereupon you will take the credit.

Am I right?

But I do believe that America is now much like Germany in the late 20's or eairly 30's (pre Adolph)

There are some similiarities yes.

Am I right?
Horseshit.
Here's another historical fact:

Better people than you have tried to exterminate the Jews. They all failed.
I agree. There is an increasing amount of Jew-hatred among far left loons like you.

Now run along back to your jihadi-wannabe forums.

wow, the jew haters are coming out of the woodwork.

There has been no physical evidence to disprove any of the main points of the 911 cr.

No evidence of any controlled demo.

No evidence of a missile at the pentagon.

No evidence of any government involvement at all.

And of the thousands who would have to be involved in a cover up, not one has said a word.......

kind of the like the cover-up of "wheres bin laden"

Wow, the Jew haters are coming out of the woodwork.

There has been no physical evidence to disprove any of the main points of the 911 CR.

No evidence of any controlled Demo.

No evidence of a missile at the pentagon.

No evidence of any Government involvement at all.

And of the thousands who would have to be involved in a cover up, not one has said a word.......

mossed involvement and controlled demolition are two different topics lil ollie...focus

There is some perculiar evidence that would link Israel to 9/11 but they could also be pure coincidence. In any event not enough to prove anything although Israel benefited GREATLY from that attack. Nevertheless, that alone isn't enough to prove anything let alone in a court of law.

So in your twisted mind it's just a coincidence that huge insurance policies were placed on the twin towers just months before the 9-11 attacks.

Just an coincidence that terrorist attacks were included in the policies.

Just an coincidence an zionist named Larry silverstein stole billions based on the carnage of close to 3 thousand people, and very few if any jews/israeli's were in the buildings when they were attacked.

Just an coincidence all three WTC building were rigged with explosives before the aircraft stunts of two of the WTC buildings.

Just an coincidence everyone is now spied on, and the N.S.A has suddenly been transformed into the K.G.B. That the C.I.A. is ran by the Mossad, and the zionist bankers claiming to be the Federal Reserve is financing there worldwide terrorist operations.

Just an coincidence the zionist media always diverts attention to Germany and has never reported that Stalin was a jew, and the communist Soviet Union was an Jewish/zionist operation.

The Two wars that have looted the Amercan treasury is it not designed to bankrupt the American government by the same C.I.A./Mossad created Al quida that bankrupted the Soviet Union in afganistan?

First America goes to war with the enemy of the Israeli's, and next an economic coup by bankrupting the government in an war/location where no success has been obtained by any foreign governments. Just an coincidence...Right?

As Americans lost our whole industrial foundation, by the zionist Kessinger giving it all to communist China, and many millions of our homes now being confiscated by the zionist banks us goy are just too stupid to understand that this has been the zionist plan all along.....Right?

All the evidence clearly reveals the Israeli's are behind the attempted take-over the American government.

It's insane to allow these people to print our currency and lent it back to us. The zionist are the enemies of the world, and seek to destroy the world when they fail to take-over the U.S. and the world.

They are now trying make secret the trial of the person they said master-minded 9-11, because they know they planned, financed, and ordered the 9-11 attacks. The evidence not their lying media has already proved the Israeli's are indeed responsible for 9-11, and all rights and freedom lost in the push toward an communist/new world order by the Zionist.

In my "twisted" mind I see simple answers to complex questions. Where you see conspiracy, I see coincidence. The fact is your ilk doesn't have a shred of evidence that would ever hold up anywhere. I mean first, you'd all have to agree on a few things, for example: Was it Bush? Israel? Mossad? The twoof ferry? Then you'd have to present that evidence agasinst a system that for whatever reason, right or wrong, would do it's utmost to stop you. There is a certain stigma attached to being a conspiracy theorist as your are hated and lamented by all which would explain your defensivness on this board. Not many upwardly mobile judges etc would want to rule favorably for your theories. Worse yet, your crime scene is gone an there is no chain of custody for any evidence that is still out there in private curation etc. I could expound on this all day but I'm done with you.

In the world of the politicial their is "no such thing as coincedence".....you're still a baby.

Also learn to read, and get hooked on phonics. It's sad to be missing so much.

Last edited:
Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel
Report: Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Netanyahu was in New york on 911

Netanyahu was in London on 7/7 tube bombings

London Underground Bombing 'Exercises' Took Place at Same Time as Real Attack

He was also in Madrid at the time of the bombings

11-M Masacre en Madrid - documento elmundo.es

could be just a coincidence?

Not only does the Zionist Larry Silverstein recieve billions from the death of almost 3,000 innocent people, and his Zionist cohorts who instigated and financed the two wars that has looting the American treasury reveals what dual citizenship really means:

"Incidentally, it's worth noting that one of Lucky Larry's closest friends - a person with whom it's said he speaks almost daily by phone - is none other than former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. "

LINK: Larry "Lucky Larry" Silverstein : Indybay

How long will the American Government be hyjacked by the Zionist to fight enemies of the Zionist.
They use the Zionist media to define for us (by way of deception) who are enemies are while robbing us into bankrupcy with two wars, (economic coup) replacing our freedom with veiled communism, bribing whole political parties and the bulk of the Federal Gov't into treason, and then calling themselves our friends.

How long will the Israeli's make a damn fool out of America?

Amazing how some icon's are a better match than a picture frame.

You're barking up the wrong tree on this board with the Israel blame. They won't have any of it.

Call them "Esau" not Israel. The Edomites are enormous liars, thieves, and manipulators.

They steal whole countries!

Just like it was once said "all roads lead to Rome".

All the major problems of the U.S. and the world lead straight to the Edomites/so-called jews.

The evidence is well documented and the greedy duel citizenship Israeli's implanted in all the sensitive area's of this society, along with international Zionist bankers who call themselves the Fedreal Reserve loot every aspect of this nation "own the blame"...........Don't forget it.

Iran also said that Sunni Muslims all fuck donkeys. Its an undisputed facts since Iran said it. So Octoldit, why do you fuck donkeys? Isn't that kind of gross?

You're barking up the wrong tree on this board with the Israel blame. They won't have any of it.

Call them "Esau" not Israel. The Edomites are enormous liars, thieves, and manipulators.

They steal whole countries!

Just like it was once said "all roads lead to Rome".

All the major problems of the U.S. and the world lead straight to the Edomites/so-called jews.

The evidence is well documented and the greedy duel citizenship Israeli's implanted in all the sensitive area's of this society, along with international Zionist bankers who call themselves the Fedreal Reserve loot every aspect of this nation "own the blame"...........Don't forget it.

At least you're on record as being an Israeli operative...the talmud is full of the same type sick perversion you speak of.

There is some perculiar evidence that would link Israel to 9/11 but they could also be pure coincidence. In any event not enough to prove anything although Israel benefited GREATLY from that attack. Nevertheless, that alone isn't enough to prove anything let alone in a court of law.

Your statements are absurd!

When the United States stops being looted into bankruptcy and derails the economic coup by the Israeli's (duel citizen Israelis included) things can get much better almost overnight.

Americans need to understand the countries that comprise the U.N. will gladly welcome the United States return to sanity by rightfully blaming the Israeli's for the planning and financing of 9-11.

Yes; erasing our national debt and replacing the Federal Reserve System for all the undeniable evidence confirming treason is very possible,.

What else can be more beneficial to America?

The greedy Israelis imposter’s can go to hell.....THEY ARE NOT TRUE AMERICANS AND NOT OUR FRIENDS.

Last edited:
I would definitely agree that the dual national Israeli's who lurk in D.C., Chertoff for example shouldn't be trusted. I would also agree that Israel is not a friend to the U.S., but functions more like a parasite.

So in your twisted mind it's just a coincidence that huge insurance policies were placed on the twin towers just months before the 9-11 attacks.

Just an coincidence that terrorist attacks were included in the policies.

Just an coincidence an zionist named Larry silverstein stole billions based on the carnage of close to 3 thousand people, and very few if any jews/israeli's were in the buildings when they were attacked.

Just an coincidence all three WTC building were rigged with explosives before the aircraft stunts of two of the WTC buildings.

Just an coincidence everyone is now spied on, and the N.S.A has suddenly been transformed into the K.G.B. That the C.I.A. is ran by the Mossad, and the zionist bankers claiming to be the Federal Reserve is financing there worldwide terrorist operations.

Just an coincidence the zionist media always diverts attention to Germany and has never reported that Stalin was a jew, and the communist Soviet Union was an Jewish/zionist operation.

The Two wars that have looted the Amercan treasury is it not designed to bankrupt the American government by the same C.I.A./Mossad created Al quida that bankrupted the Soviet Union in afganistan?

First America goes to war with the enemy of the Israeli's, and next an economic coup by bankrupting the government in an war/location where no success has been obtained by any foreign governments. Just an coincidence...Right?

As Americans lost our whole industrial foundation, by the zionist Kessinger giving it all to communist China, and many millions of our homes now being confiscated by the zionist banks us goy are just too stupid to understand that this has been the zionist plan all along.....Right?

All the evidence clearly reveals the Israeli's are behind the attempted take-over the American government.

It's insane to allow these people to print our currency and lent it back to us. The zionist are the enemies of the world, and seek to destroy the world when they fail to take-over the U.S. and the world.

They are now trying make secret the trial of the person they said master-minded 9-11, because they know they planned, financed, and ordered the 9-11 attacks. The evidence not their lying media has already proved the Israeli's are indeed responsible for 9-11, and all rights and freedom lost in the push toward an communist/new world order by the Zionist.

thats the logic mindest of the coincidence theorists for you.:cuckoo:

Logic and reasoning is clearly not one of your strong points.

Is it no shame in admitting that you are clueless?

There is strong evidence that suggests that Israel knew exactly what was going on before 9-11 as evidenced by the number of their filthy spies that we rounded up deported back to their useless country. Whether they failed to share that information is in question. It could be that competitive nature of our intelligence angency and theirs failed to cooperate. in any event, I'm convinced that they knew. The evidence is overwhelming. But just imagine if that could be proven? It never will be because neither the U.S. or Israel would ever allow that to happen.

weren't terrorist attacks perpetrated against the towers in 1993?
Would that not give Silverstien a viable excuse to have "terrorist coverage" on the Towers?

Also:

Mossad Link To 1993 WTC Bombing
Eight years ago a prescient article appeared in The Village Voice, which bears noting in the aftermath of the terror of Sept. 11.

Here are the facts about the Mossad connection to the first attack on the World Trade Center (WTC) revealed by investigative reporter Robert I. Friedman in the Aug. 3, 1993 article in The Village Voice, an independent left-wing New York weekly that has occasionally dared to raise criticisms of Israel.

Read more at: Mossad Link To 1993 WTC Bombing | Wake Up From Your Slumber

why is it shocking that they would get an insurance policy including terrorist coverage?

The WTC did not have insurance coverage for terrorism. Silverstein took out the policy for terrorism with a double indemnity clause. The ink was not dry on the contract when the towers fell.
Reply to Popular Mechanics re 9/11

prove that all three towers were rigged with explosives.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1T8OgvYS-o&feature=related]YouTube - Scientific proof 9/11 was a controlled demolition ??[/ame]

how did the jews learn about the attacks? how many jews worked in the towers and how many took the day off? do you have a copy of the email/fax/phone call that alerted them to the attack? or did the jew fairy tell them?

ODIGO INSTANT MESSAGES

Evidence that Israelis had been forewarned several hours before the attacks surfaced at an Israeli instant messaging service, known as Odigo. This story, clear evidence of Israeli prior knowledge, was reported only briefly in the U.S. media - and quickly forgotten.

At least two Israel-based employees of Odigo received warnings of an imminent attack in New York City more than two hours before the first plane hit the WTC. Odigo had its U.S. headquarters two blocks from the WTC. The Odigo employees, however, did not pass the warning on to the authorities in New York City, a move that could have saved thousands of lives.
Mossad - The Israeli Connection To 9/11

the last 4 paragraphs make no sense whatsoever, so it is hard to refute them.

That's usually what Fairy Tale believers say when they have nothing to dispute the truth.

feel free to respond.

I have. Your turn.

Well if Iran says so .... :rolleyes:

Actually the facts and evidence says so....Thanks goodness their is a nation with the balls to publicly reveal the facts.

still waiting for the facts and evidence.... :eusa_whistle:

It’s no secret how the Israeli’s attempted to blame Egypt for the attack on the U.S.S Liberty in an effort to deceive America into going to war with Egypt.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wai8eYUyPh8[/ame]

This unquestionable “False Flag” Israeli operation (U.S.S. Liberty), and the cover-up has lasted more than 40 years “without the slightest hint of justice” has given the Israeli’s a green light to commit acts of terrorism here and aboard.

From Oklahoma city, to 9-11 we find bribery, and the slavery to occult secret societies has drawn many into the Zionist web of beastly greed, and murder.

It’s incredibly stupid to allow the Zionist to print our money!

Whole governmental agencies are being bribed just as LBJ was bribed into cowardice in 1967 when he did nothing about the U.S.S. Liberty 40 plus years ago. Now we find the C.I.A, most of the F.B.I, both political parties, the N.S.A, and most of the governmental structure being controlled by the Zionist (Less than 3% of American populace.)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynWjYHP91gA&feature=related[/ame]

As a result of the American Government being under Israeli siege, with the wholesale looting of the treasury cause by the Israeli 9-11 stunt, it’s “communism” replacing our rights, freedoms, and liberties in the disguise of security.

The true terrorist planted explosives in the twin towers “before” the aircraft hit. No wreckage from flight 77 was found at the pentagon, and no true aircraft wreckage was found at the Shanksville Pennsylvania crime scene.

It’s not Iran that has financed and carried out all the treason taking place here in America, and these comments barely scratches the surface of all the Israeli’s have done in terms of undermining this Government.

What happened to the U.S.S. Liberty, and the “cover-up” is rock solid proof of how the Zionist use terrorism in false-flag operations to enrich themselves at the great expense of others.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back