Iran Says They'll Attack Israel

It relates to the issue of stuff available to HEZBOLLAH
TERRORISTS ------very available----so available that the USA has protocols in place as responses to the filth you so support
right. protocols in place like nuclear reactor type security at dairy plants...

you know, it's pretty likely that yasser arafat died from polonium poisoning.

wonder what nation would do something like that?

Hamas would for starters. Israel had no need to as they could take him out other ways. But it was said treatment for aids with polonium was being tried in those days
lol. sure.

Why dont you take a look. In parts of Africa they believed that raping a baby would cure aids
Doesn't matter what anyone else believed, nobody was using polonium to treat aids, and even if they were arafat did not have aids

PROOF as all I have seen to date is BLOOD LIBELS and CONJECTURE

right. protocols in place like nuclear reactor type security at dairy plants...

you know, it's pretty likely that yasser arafat died from polonium poisoning.

wonder what nation would do something like that?

Hamas would for starters. Israel had no need to as they could take him out other ways. But it was said treatment for aids with polonium was being tried in those days
lol. sure.

Why dont you take a look. In parts of Africa they believed that raping a baby would cure aids
Doesn't matter what anyone else believed, nobody was using polonium to treat aids, and even if they were arafat did not have aids

what do you want proof of?
blood libels? wtf are you babbling about?

This is an updated story in the past hour.

The tension between Israel and Iran appears to be heightening. Hossein Salami, deputy commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), recently said: “Hezbollah has 100,000 missiles that are ready to hit Israel to liberate the occupied Palestinian territories if the Zionist regime repeats its past mistakes.”

He added: “Today, the grounds for the annihilation and collapse of the Zionist regime are [present] more than ever.” Salami warned that if Israel made the “wrong move,” it would come under attack.

A few weeks ago, a senior adviser to the IRGC’s elite Quds Force, Ahmad Karimpour, said Iran could destroy Israel “in less than eight minutes” if Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei gave the order.

Iran Is Ready To Attack Israel

propaganda speech by general in mosque isnt iran official ....

lol. sure.

what do you want proof of?
blood libels? wtf are you babbling about?

That arafat did not die of aids for starters

The tension between Israel and Iran appears to be heightening. Hossein Salami, deputy commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), recently said: “Hezbollah has 100,000 missiles that are ready to hit Israel to liberate the occupied Palestinian territories if the Zionist regime repeats its past mistakes.”

He added: “Today, the grounds for the annihilation and collapse of the Zionist regime are [present] more than ever.” Salami warned that if Israel made the “wrong move,” it would come under attack.

A few weeks ago, a senior adviser to the IRGC’s elite Quds Force, Ahmad Karimpour, said Iran could destroy Israel “in less than eight minutes” if Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei gave the order.

It is to a muslim

"The Egyptians were caught by surprise, and nearly the entire Egyptian air force was destroyed with few Israeli losses, giving the Israelis air superiority. Simultaneously, the Israelis launched a ground offensive into the Gaza Strip and the Sinai, which again caught the Egyptians by surprise. After some initial resistance, Egyptian leader Gamal Abdel Nasser ordered the evacuation of the Sinai. Israeli forces rushed westward in pursuit of the Egyptians, inflicted heavy losses, and conquered the Sinai."
Six-Day War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Correct, but how does this alter the fact that Egypt struck the first blow by closing the straits, and then massing its troops on the border between Egypt and Israel. They mobilised nearly their full armed forces into the Sinai ready to attack. Israel being on their toes realised what was about to happen and struck first, destroying the airforce and then the army
Closing the straits was not a military act. The Egyptian government deployed only a fraction of the army there. Each time you open your mouth another lie appears.
Battle of Abu-Ageila (1967) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You made the claim that Egypt had to garrison the straits to enforce the closure. Then it was they put their troops on the border with Israel in case of an attack ( didnt work did it ) Now it is that Egypt deployed only a fraction ( yep a very large fraction like 9/10ths) of it armed forces.

It is you that contstantly LIES when your posts are destroyed, mine have said the same thing in every single one of them, and no changes
Every time I post a link you call it lies. Where is the proof for all your claims? You don´t have a single one. Egypt also didn´t close the Straits of Tiran but only for Israeli ships.

Which they were told years preciously was an act of war, so making that the fist shot fired in effect. You cant keep claiming that Egypt did nothing when the evidence shows they did. Same with Syria and Jordan who both attacked Israel after being asked to stay out of the war.

I call your posts LIES when they are proven to be lies, which is just about every one
You have been proven to lie in almost each of your posts. Go shit your lies into someone else´s face. Time´s up for you.

what is so funny OGGIE? The USA is spending billions on
HOMELAND SECURITY------which is a euphemism for
"what to do when the muzzies attack" btw----in case of an occasion of terrorism via polonium-----be careful to do exactly
what you are told to do-----the directions will come to you by radio and bull horn
if polonium is as easy to make and use as you claim why hasn't a large scale attack happened?

(hint: it's not cheap or easy to produce)

Cost is relative as the differences in the US show. Even the UK has different costs depending on where you are. For example a standard home in London would cost £1 million, while in the provinces as low as £90,000 and that is for identical houses.
So what would cost $10 million a dram to make in the US would cost $100 in iran
no. don't say stupid things. polonium and the equipment and expertise to produce it are not analogous to real estate.

fairly simple----unless you call a cyclotron a BIG DEAL polonium is found in nature but it is a bit rare----polonium
can by SYNTHESIZED by bombarding BISMUTH with
various subatomic particles-----easy stuff----it means neutrons and protons
lol. so easy the stuff only sells for $2 million a gram.

but anyone can do it. lol

You have a link for the ISOTOPE PRICE LIST? ----did you pass high school general chemistry and intro to physics?.
Who is selling the stuff?

Correct, but how does this alter the fact that Egypt struck the first blow by closing the straits, and then massing its troops on the border between Egypt and Israel. They mobilised nearly their full armed forces into the Sinai ready to attack. Israel being on their toes realised what was about to happen and struck first, destroying the airforce and then the army
Closing the straits was not a military act. The Egyptian government deployed only a fraction of the army there. Each time you open your mouth another lie appears.

You made the claim that Egypt had to garrison the straits to enforce the closure. Then it was they put their troops on the border with Israel in case of an attack ( didnt work did it ) Now it is that Egypt deployed only a fraction ( yep a very large fraction like 9/10ths) of it armed forces.

It is you that contstantly LIES when your posts are destroyed, mine have said the same thing in every single one of them, and no changes
Every time I post a link you call it lies. Where is the proof for all your claims? You don´t have a single one. Egypt also didn´t close the Straits of Tiran but only for Israeli ships.

Which they were told years preciously was an act of war, so making that the fist shot fired in effect. You cant keep claiming that Egypt did nothing when the evidence shows they did. Same with Syria and Jordan who both attacked Israel after being asked to stay out of the war.

I call your posts LIES when they are proven to be lies, which is just about every one
You have been proven to lie in almost each of your posts. Go shit your lies into someone else´s face. Time´s up for you.

could you cite a "LIE" capt. blei?

Not too hard to find "almost each of his posts", or?

right----speeches in mosques are bullshit. I almost vomited
the first time I heard one-----btw--not an Iranian mosque---but SHIITE

no lies........ can you find one?

Oh, I did not agree to post his lies. Instead, use the search, search items: israel, zionist, war.
The lies will pop up like filthy bitches on USMB when someone criticizes zionist actions.

Oh, I did not agree to post his lies. Instead, use the search, search items: israel, zionist, war.
The lies will pop up like filthy bitches on USMB when someone criticizes zionist actions.

somehow you are unable to cite one of those 'filthy bitches'

Their omnipresence just renders a search for them useless.

if polonium is as easy to make and use as you claim why hasn't a large scale attack happened?

Cost is relative as the differences in the US show. Even the UK has different costs depending on where you are. For example a standard home in London would cost £1 million, while in the provinces as low as £90,000 and that is for identical houses.
no. don't say stupid things. polonium and the equipment and expertise to produce it are not analogous to real estate.

fairly simple----unless you call a cyclotron a BIG DEAL polonium is found in nature but it is a bit rare----polonium

You have a link for the ISOTOPE PRICE LIST? ----did you pass high school general chemistry and intro to physics?.
i cant find the link now that listed it at $2 million/gram.

wikipedia days that a miligram of 210 Po is equivalent to 5 curies, so 1000 mg, or 1g, would be 5000 Ci. a microcurie of 210 Po goes for $3200.

so you do the math.

your nomenclature makes no sense-----"MICROCURIE of polonium" is a kinda moot point

Not me that is constantly caught LYING is it, but you as your own posts show. Now which was it did Egypt line up its armed forces on Israel's border ready to invade, or did they garrison the straits to close them off. Or was it none of these and the nasty Jews declared war and invaded 3 peaceful nations who were begging for peace ?

DONT KNOW DONT CARE you have been proven wrong again

i cant find the link now that listed it at $2 million/gram.

wikipedia days that a miligram of 210 Po is equivalent to 5 curies, so 1000 mg, or 1g, would be 5000 Ci. a microcurie of 210 Po goes for $3200.

so you do the math.

I used the figures as a comparison not as actual facts, and only a moron would think the way you have

Their omnipresence just renders a search for them useless.

In other words you have been caught LYING again and are LYING some more to get out of it

Forum List

Back