Iran Says They'll Attack Israel

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
This is an updated story in the past hour.

The tension between Israel and Iran appears to be heightening. Hossein Salami, deputy commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), recently said: “Hezbollah has 100,000 missiles that are ready to hit Israel to liberate the occupied Palestinian territories if the Zionist regime repeats its past mistakes.”

He added: “Today, the grounds for the annihilation and collapse of the Zionist regime are [present] more than ever.” Salami warned that if Israel made the “wrong move,” it would come under attack.

A few weeks ago, a senior adviser to the IRGC’s elite Quds Force, Ahmad Karimpour, said Iran could destroy Israel “in less than eight minutes” if Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei gave the order.

Iran Is Ready To Attack Israel

It's just that the left is so brainless on this. We warn them over and over and over, and they laugh and mock and call us names.....

and then proof comes out again.....

Because now that Obama (and Hillary too of course in the near past) ....are giving Iran gifts of money and armaments....and shit....well the Iranians feel all powerful ...

What scum people the Democrats are frankly!:eusa_sick:

Because now that Obama (and Hillary too of course in the near past) ....are giving Iran gifts of money and armaments....and shit....well the Iranians feel all powerful ...

What scum people the Democrats are frankly!:eusa_sick:

Why should anyone be shocked, the Leftists are 24/7 defending Islam, deflecting away from Islamic terrorist attacks by suggesting they're not Islamic terrorist attacks, they're just random people with "mental health issues" and apologising for Islam.

It's apparent that Leftists are the enemy of ALL Civilisation.

I am a registered democrat------I never gave Iran anything----
I agree that Obama is an idiot for giving money to Iran----
Iran is working hard to destabilize the entire middle east and
has even gotten their grubby paws into south east asia. Its
going to get worse-------I will avoid the Nazi Germany analogy
since it annoys so many people----but it is and it will pan out
INTO WORLD WAR III

INTO WORLD WAR III

If you agree that Hussein Obama and Hillary in the past ...are building up Iran...

Why are you a registered democrat.

what is wrong with you!:cuckoo:

INTO WORLD WAR III

If you agree that Hussein Obama and Hillary in the past ...are building up Iran...

Why are you a registered democrat.

what is wrong with you!:cuckoo:

I registered a LONG TIME AGO----the day I reached majority------I forgot how to do it. If I remember correctly I filled out a little piece of paper-----I don't remember where it went. I did not vote for Obama the second time-----I never liked Hillary---
I did not know Obama is such an idiot------the first time

This is an updated story in the past hour.

The tension between Israel and Iran appears to be heightening. Hossein Salami, deputy commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), recently said: “Hezbollah has 100,000 missiles that are ready to hit Israel to liberate the occupied Palestinian territories if the Zionist regime repeats its past mistakes.”

He added: “Today, the grounds for the annihilation and collapse of the Zionist regime are [present] more than ever.” Salami warned that if Israel made the “wrong move,” it would come under attack.

A few weeks ago, a senior adviser to the IRGC’s elite Quds Force, Ahmad Karimpour, said Iran could destroy Israel “in less than eight minutes” if Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei gave the order.

Iran Is Ready To Attack Israel
This is precisely why sending $400 mil to Iran was a very bad idea.

You expected different?
Iran knows that if missiles are launched their country will turn to glass.
. And who will be launching the middle ? Don't count on Obama to be the one, as it seems he is more into helping Iran to meet it's goals than to get them out of the Waring business.
Israel has at least 300 nuclear tipped ICBMs.
Would make it messy over there for at least a thousand years or so.

You expected different?
Iran knows that if missiles are launched their country will turn to glass.
. And who will be launching the middle ? Don't count on Obama to be the one, as it seems he is more into helping Iran to meet it's goals than to get them out of the Waring business.
Israel has at least 300 nuclear tipped ICBMs.
. Thank God, and I hope their not afraid to use them.

Forum List

Back