Iran is broke

His administration has also reduced or eliminated some of the sanctions put in place by Trump.
The overwhelming majority of members in the 15-nation council called Trump's action illegal, because the U.S. was no longer a member of the JCPOA.

Why would Biden give Iran anything when he has the winning hand?

Are you happy about US sanctions harming the Iranian people? I wonder how many Iranian children have died due to these heinous sanctions.

Economic sanctions are an act of war. We need to empanel a new Nuremberg Trials and throw the entire American political class in prison for crimes against humanity.

Are you happy about US sanctions harming the Iranian people? I wonder how many Iranian children have died due to these heinous sanctions.

Economic sanctions are an act of war. We need to empanel a new Nuremberg Trials and throw the entire American political class in prison for crimes against humanity.

Why would US sanctions kill any Iranian children?

Billions of dollars if he lifts sanctions.

The sanctions were strangling them.

1. This from the Left-leaning Brookings Institute...

"....the sanctions against Iran — and the context for them internationally and within Iran — have changed dramatically. Since 2010, the sanctions’ impact on Iran has been severe: its oil exports and revenues plummeted; the value of its currency eroded; trade disruptions shuttered businesses and exacerbated inflation. Quietly, a backlash emerged among Iran’s political elites against the country’s creeping isolation, and the June 2013 presidential election ushered in a moderate new president and the beginnings of a diplomatic breakthrough on the nuclear crisis — achievements that most observers attribute to the impact of sanctions."

Why “Iran Style” Sanctions Worked Against Tehran (And Why They Might Not Succeed with Moscow)

“Iran's rial hits record-low 100,000 to the dollar” Iran's rial hits record-low 100,000 to the dollar

Question
: With an Iranian economy already on the ropes, how deeply do you think that the American decision of getting out of the deal will affect the country?

Answer: The Iranian leadership have built a "resistance economy" that can withstand sanctions, so the country will manage the deprivations. Whether the Iranian people will accept increased poverty, however, is another matter. I expect it will be increasingly dissatisfied, leading to an eventual explosion.

Because he's an idiot.

I wish that were the only answer.

Check this out:

'If I could make an arrangement where I had a stand-in, a frontman or frontwoman, and they had an earpiece in and I was just in my basement in my sweats looking through the stuff, then I could sort of deliver the lines but somebody else was doing all the talking and ceremony, then I'd be fine with that because I found the work fascinating,' Obama said.” Obama jokes that there's 'so much he could have not done' in office

He kinda favors his co-religionists.

Seems you don't understand either geopolitical reality or war.

We are already at war with Iran, and have a fifth column called the Democrats to contend with here.

Forum List

Back