Iran Has Seized 2 UK Oil Tankers

How bad does Tehran want a nuke....bad enough to get the business-end of one? Don't think for a second we wouldn't or couldn't turn that country into a sheet of black glass....Now shut the fuck up....you're an annoying little turd.
The prospect of being nuked is just another reason why Iran won´t nuke anybody. They even have a so-called Fatwa against nukes.
Iran pursued getting a nuke to death. And now Iran is claiming a Fatwa against nukes? It seems to me that Iran had themselves a little fun at Israel's expense. Maybe you should have said "a Fatwa against Israel with nukes." Playing around with nuclear threats is the shortcut to ending life as we know it.

Quick question there stupid, do you know that Iran and Iraq are two totally different countries? The casualties you listed is for Iraq, a war which we have fought already.

Yeah, the war on Iran hasn't been fought yet, which is why the casualty list has yet to be compiled. So, he provided the list for Iraq, so as to have a rough estimate as to what that list might look like for a war against a country three times the size, and a way more formidable military. Was that too hard for you to figure out, stupid?

Got a link for your bullshit? Where is the fatwa against Iran having nukes?

The fatwa was frequently in the news over the years. Apparently, that hasn't reached your den, yet. Why don't you try to get up to speed, or do you need a nanny with a spoon?

IN MY GLORIOUS OPINION----there will be violence with involvement between Iran and the USA----somewhere in the world. There will be violence with the forces of
the Iranian controlled Hezbollah dogs involved with Israel. <<<< this I believe----
It will be limited

War with Iran is not likely. Phrump lacks the means.

We'd go thru you cowards like shit thru a goose, creep.. Ask Saddam about messing with us worked out....wait, we hanged his smelly ass.
Trump says war with Iran would not involve ground troops and not last long | The Dickinson Press

And take a look at the casualties section:
Iraq War - Wikipedia

Quick question there stupid, do you know that Iran and Iraq are two totally different countries? The casualties you listed is for Iraq, a war which we have fought already. Your first link is just Trump saying how bad it would be if they started a war, but that isn't really credible. Wanna talk about the 3 carriers he stationed off the coast of N. Korea? How about the attack he "called off"?
I know what link I posted. The Coalition´s losses are very high in proportion to the state of Iraq´s army, the geography of the country, and technological, financial and material superiority of the Coalition. Iran is way stronger. I guess Trump was deciding after reviewing possible scenarios.

How bad does Tehran want a nuke....bad enough to get the business-end of one? Don't think for a second we wouldn't or couldn't turn that country into a sheet of black glass....Now shut the fuck up....you're an annoying little turd.
The prospect of being nuked is just another reason why Iran won´t nuke anybody. They even have a so-called Fatwa against nukes.

Got a link for your bullshit? Where is the fatwa against Iran having nukes?
Dunno. It was enacted under Ahmadenidjad.

SCREAMING for a few dozen Iran attack ships to go to see Davey Jones!..... BUT let the lazy bastard English do the dirty work...we can applaud from a few thousand miles away!

IN MY GLORIOUS OPINION----there will be violence with involvement between Iran and the USA----somewhere in the world. There will be violence with the forces of
the Iranian controlled Hezbollah dogs involved with Israel. <<<< this I believe----
It will be limited
Perhaps Israel and the English attacking at the same time?......NO, that would never do the English are AFRAID of the Mullahs!!!

Will Iran get nukes?

For more than a quarter century the leaders of Iran have pursued with single-minded determination their goal to acquire nuclear weapons. In spite of repeated assurances that a nuclear capability would be used only for peaceful purposes, current and past Iranian leaders have made no effort to hide their contempt for the tiny state of Israel and their determination to ultimately wipe it from the face of the earth.

Iran now has the means to deliver on its threats. Its arsenal of Shahab 3 missiles can deliver warheads up to 1,500 pounds to targets 1,200 miles away—putting Israel (and many U.S. military bases in the region) easily within range. The prospect of those missiles carrying nuclear warheads is chilling to Israel, which knows that one medium-sized nuclear weapon detonated over Tel Aviv could effectively annihilate the small Jewish state.

In the face of this danger, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been trying for years to warn the United States, Europe, and the world of the need to stop Iran’s nuclear efforts. Just as with Russia, harsh U.S. and European economic sanctions have crippled the Iranian economy but have failed to deter Iran’s nuclear ambitions. Like Russia, Iran has weighed the price and determined that the gain outweighs the pain.

March 2015 saw yet another Western extension in negotiations with Iran over a new agreement that would reduce economic sanctions in return for supposed iron-clad measures that would effectively delay Iran’s nuclear program for at least 10 years. U.S. President Barack Obama, eager to create a positive legacy for his final years in office, seems to want to go down in history as a peacemaker.

Are We in a Dangerous Age of Appeasement?

So, the EU is the world´s largest economic region but its political power is equal to that one of a mouse.

The atom-deal is a European-Iranian agreement. The EU has negotiated with Iran for 10 years, but now they seem to be unable to hold on it just because Trump doesn´t agree.
Much of the problem stems from the fact that most of the EU make up the 'mouse patrol' that is subservient to the henchmen of the International American Mafia ..... more commonly known as NATO.

So, the EU is the world´s largest economic region but its political power is equal to that one of a mouse.

The atom-deal is a European-Iranian agreement. The EU has negotiated with Iran for 10 years, but now they seem to be unable to hold on it just because Trump doesn´t agree.
Much of the problem stems from the fact that most of the EU make up the 'mouse patrol' that is subservient to the henchmen of the International American Mafia ..... more commonly known as NATO.

You don't like America?

i22j_screenhunter_01_jul._22_14.28.jpg

Unlike the piracy in the Strait of Gibraltar, our action in the Persian Gulf is to uphold int'l maritime rules. As I said in NY, it is IRAN that guarantees the security of the Persian Gulf & the Strait of Hormuz. UK must cease being an accessory to #EconomicTerrorism of the US.

Unlike the piracy in the Strait of Gibraltar, our action in the Persian Gulf is to uphold int'l maritime rules. As I said in NY, it is IRAN that guarantees the security of the Persian Gulf & the Strait of Hormuz. UK must cease being an accessory to #EconomicTerrorism of the US.
Russia:
"“Iran’s arguments are much more right than those of Gibraltar and London who are indulging in piracy. Iran is taking care of the ecology in the Strait of Hormuz,” he noted."
Iran's argument behind seizure of UK oil tanker more convincing than Britain's: Russia

Russia:
"“Iran’s arguments are much more right than those of Gibraltar and London who are indulging in piracy. Iran is taking care of the ecology in the Strait of Hormuz,” he noted."
Iran's argument behind seizure of UK oil tanker more convincing than Britain's: Russia

Brits don't tend to go in for tit for tat stuff.

Russia:

They don´t tend to do anything, unless Washington tells them.

Russia:

We can, I think, safely dismiss whatever is coming out of Tehran - or Moscow, for that matter - on that issue. However...

The EU, a conglomerate of member states, has decided to sanction certain trades with Syria. They have resolved to sanction member states doing such trades with Syria. They have no power, no mandate, no business sanctioning non-member-states for anything, and didn't do it, until right now.

That's when things really get funny, when the Brexiteers in London, at the behest of the anti-EU mouth-breathers in Washington, impound a non-member tanker following sanctions not applicable to that non-member.

If anyone thinks there may be flimsier pretexts for piracy, they have a long search ahead.

Last edited:
Russia:

And you know this, how?

Britain was upholding EU regulations in the Straits of Gibralter.

You know, the EU? Ever heard of it?

Russia:

And you know this, how?

Britain was upholding EU regulations in the Straits of Gibralter.

You know, the EU? Ever heard of it?
The EU has no authorities there. The EU has lost the last bit of credibility when they recognized Guaido, anyway. They all just follow US instructions. A trojan horse in our midst.

Forum List

Back