Iran seizes another oil tanker in Strait of Hormuz

Good. We create sanctions they seize oil tankers. Maybe there can be a barter system established?
No problem put 3 aircraft carrier groups in the Gulf and have our planes cruise it 100 at a time and EVERY Iranian ship in the Gulf is destroyed....sends a stimulating message.....perhaps onevof our MOAB hitting a large Iranian base would also work!....no need for nukes yet....and who to stop us...China, Russia....ROTFLMFAO....We ARE the power use it!
Good idea, lets do it.
Hell yes, That Von guy says millions of us are going to die...let's do it to make him finally correct!
No...READING is fundamental. I am predicting nothing. I provided a source. I stated that the US will eventually reap what they sow. You are all war hawks with no idea of the cost of war. You live vicariously through your news feeds. You associate war and death with car commercials...not your families.
It will eventually come to you though. If Americans keep this up...it will.

What the Op probably fails to realize is that Iran is not working alone. No way.
Iran likely has assurances from both China and Russia that if the US engages, they will back Iran.

The Saudis are US allies and major oil supplier. Iran is allies with China and a major oil supplier. In spite of US sanctions.

The US is currently at odds with both Russia and China. Russia for it's aggression in the Baltics and Syria, and China for it's aggression in the South China sea and other things we are unaware of no doubt. So China and Russia may be using Iran to push the US into a situation where a confrontation against Iran takes place and then Russia and China assist Iran via proxy (with planes and other weaponry)....or at the very least by selling both to Iran.

Remember...in Vietnam, Russian pilots assisted the North Vietnamese clandestinely.

Iran is probably not doing all these things without backup.

Clearly, oil, being one of the most important strategic commodities, sets the stage for the escalation of tensions over it's supply.

Russia's top 3 exports are crude oil, refined petroleum products, and petroleum gasses. Putin must be happy as a mollyuski.

Good. We create sanctions they seize oil tankers. Maybe there can be a barter system established?
No problem put 3 aircraft carrier groups in the Gulf and have our planes cruise it 100 at a time and EVERY Iranian ship in the Gulf is destroyed....sends a stimulating message.....perhaps onevof our MOAB hitting a large Iranian base would also work!....no need for nukes yet....and who to stop us...China, Russia....ROTFLMFAO....We ARE the power use it!
Good idea, lets do it.
Hell yes, That Von guy says millions of us are going to die...let's do it to make him finally correct!
No...READING is fundamental. I am predicting nothing. I provided a source. I stated that the US will eventually reap what they sow. You are all war hawks with no idea of the cost of war. You live vicariously through your news feeds. You associate war and death with car commercials...not your families.
Change your screen name to the Great Carnac!

Good idea, lets do it.
murica_by_gameover89-d5jsub4.png

When will these fuckers wise up, and set the Iranians up? Watch the Iranians try to seize a tanker laden with SAS. For fucks sake is anyone even trying to defend what is theirs?

Good idea, lets do it.
View attachment 279684
You can always leave...you have the Constitutional right if you don't like it here!

give it time------wait for the holy declaration "THE STRAIT OF HORMUZ IS MUSLIM WATER"

Good idea, lets do it.
View attachment 279684
You can always leave...you have the Constitutional right if you don't like it here!
I also have a Constitutional right to stay and point out the hypocrisy of my fellow citizen. I served 24 years in the military. I have been to war. You treat war as a video game. You are completely detached from what you see on TV. It isn't real to you and I can tell by the posts of the people on here. Not a fucking clue. No point of reference. It's all fantasy play time.
Let me tell you. When that shit pops off here you people are gonna crawl inside your own assholes praying for it to stop.

Forum List

Back