US Warship shoots down Iranian Drone

How much did the drown cost I wonder? Less than $100,000 I bet.

Looks like what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Trump Says U.S. Ship Shot Down Iranian Drone in Strait of Hormuz

Almost seems like a third state actor or agitator must be at work here winding up the tension in that region in an effort to kick the powder keg, as it were. I mean, what does Iran have to gain by provoking Western Powers, namely us, the U.S.? Is the Iranian government so fractured one hand cannot control the other? The more I think about alleged Iranian saber rattling as of late, the less sense it makes for Tehran for either the short or long term future of its nation. Iran's saber just isn't big or sharp enough to rattle.

Good! But I only want war with democrats and illegals

Last edited:
he Pentagon says that personnel on the Wasp class amphibious assault ship USS Boxer knocked down an Iranian drone that came within a "threatening range" as the ship sailed through the volatile Strait of Hormuz. Subsequent reports said that a U.S. Marine Corps all-terrain vehicle with an anti-drone detection and jamming system sitting on the ship's flight deck brought down the unmanned aircraft with an electronic warfare attack. Marine Anti-Drone Buggies On USS Boxer Knocked Down "Threatening" Iranian Drone

How much did the drown cost I wonder? Less than $100,000 I bet.
I don't know.

How many do you think you could buy for a pallet of cash?
The point I'm chasing is that the one of ours they shot down was $220 million. I suspect that the Iranian drone costs a very small fraction of that.

And I would venture to guess the capabilities of their drone was a fraction of the capabilities of ours.

Looks like what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Trump Says U.S. Ship Shot Down Iranian Drone in Strait of Hormuz

Almost seems like a third state actor or agitator must be at work here winding up the tension in that region in an effort to kick the powder keg, as it were. I mean, what does Iran have to gain by provoking Western Powers, namely us, the U.S.? Is the Iranian government so fractured one hand cannot control the other? The more I think about alleged Iranian saber rattling as of late, the less sense it makes for Tehran for either the short or long term future of its nation. Iran's saber just isn't big or sharp enough to rattle.
--------------------------------------------------------- the 'iranian shiites' are '12ers ' and 'end Time people looking and waiting for the 'mahdi' that is hidden in a Well . They believe that WAR and Death at the Time of the END is no big deal as it will hasten the return of the 'mahdi' .

Forum List

Back