iran general:world will see biggest fight and operation against in the next few days

US has formed an alliance with the Sunni states to put pressure on Iran and instigate a regime change. Maybe this time when the Iranian people hit the streets our president won't turn his back on them, like Hussien Obama did.

imo , feck iranians Sealy !!
---------------------------------------- i mean , hey they are muslim iranians and they took real Americans hostage during weakling democrat 'jimmy carters' prezidency . Plus yhe iranians are always looking for Death to America and our good Israeli friends and allies Sealy .

breaking news:iran send first missiles to syria because of tehran attack

wxs8_photo_2017-06-19_00-21-04.jpg

x9at_photo_2017-06-19_00-20-06.jpg

US has formed an alliance with the Sunni states to put pressure on Iran and instigate a regime change. Maybe this time when the Iranian people hit the streets our president won't turn his back on them, like Hussien Obama did.

two days ago.
protest for money bank .......

iran.
fuck isis arabs
ISIS is at war with every government in the Middle East.

This is not Sunni vrs Shiite or Arab vrs Iranian, it is violent chaos vrs lawful government.

And why you Iranians despise Arabs so much is something I have never understood.

iran.
fuck isis arabs

This is not Sunni vrs Shiite or Arab vrs Iranian, it is violent chaos vrs lawful government.

And why you Iranians despise Arabs so much is something I have never understood.

Saudi border guards kill Iranian fisherman, says official

Saudi guards fire on Iranian boat, killing fisherman: report
That cant be the whole thing. I knew some Iranians back in 1976 and they despised Arabs too.

Well General, maybe you should have done something a few years ago. Clearly you didn't care when non Iranians were being attacked.
How come the world isn't reaching out to Iranians to let them know we are with them? This would be an opportunity. And iranians are noticing today we aren't all Iranians. How come?
Once upon a time there was a US Embassy in Tehran ... .
...and once before that time there was an Anglo-American coup d'état in Tehran.

iran.
fuck isis arabs

That cant be the whole thing. I knew some Iranians back in 1976 and they despised Arabs too.
i dont know . maybe its in our blood and dna..but i think we hate arab culture.
+
“Persians will never forget their defeat at the hands of Arabs in the Battle of Qadisiya 1,400 years ago. It is as if a fire keeps seething under the ashes and is waiting for the right moment to explode,” he said.
http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2011/10/09/170927.html

iran.
fuck isis arabs

+
“Persians will never forget their defeat at the hands of Arabs in the Battle of Qadisiya 1,400 years ago. It is as if a fire keeps seething under the ashes and is waiting for the right moment to explode,” he said.
An empire fell because Rostam picked the wrong camel to hide from the sandstorm?

That is sad.

iran.
fuck isis arabs

+
An empire fell because Rostam picked the wrong camel to hide from the sandstorm?

That is sad.

rostam died hundreds years ago before arab invade.
empire fell because barbarism can win . because they are savage and wild.
great china empire fell too by wild mongol chengiz khan.
and roma empire hurt by hanibal very much .

iran.
fuck isis arabs

+

That is sad.

last iran king before islam invade
Persian King Shah Yazdgird’s letter to Mohammed:
Stay in your desert with your ‘Allah-u-Akbar’ “

The Historical letter of King Yazdgird III of Persia to the barbaric Arab Caliph of Muslims Omar ibn Al-Khattab

220px-Sardar_Mohammad_Bagheri_in_Great_Prophet_Wargame_in_April_2016_by_tasnimnews_%28cropped%29.jpg
245404_770.jpg

good news.
general bagheri
(iranian commander):
world will see biggest fight and operation against isis in the next few days

ihtv_photo_2017-06-09_01-07-52.jpg
Muslims are the world's biggest liars. They always brag about the mother of all (insert random bullshit here) and NEVER produce.

World's biggest frauds

220px-Sardar_Mohammad_Bagheri_in_Great_Prophet_Wargame_in_April_2016_by_tasnimnews_%28cropped%29.jpg
245404_770.jpg

good news.
general bagheri
(iranian commander):
world will see biggest fight and operation against isis in the next few days

ihtv_photo_2017-06-09_01-07-52.jpg
Muslims are the world's biggest liars. They always brag about the mother of all (insert random bullshit here) and NEVER produce.

World's biggest frauds
are you talking about jew or liberal or moslem ?

because most moslem are arabs.and fraud need brain .at least 90 iq.
but i dont think so arabs have brain .their brain is their dick:D

Forum List

Back