Iran Foreign Minister: Israel should disarm as well

...Jews are a parasitic race who feeds on its host nation and once its sucked it dry leaves and finds a new host. Civilized my ass.

Goering_Testifying.JPG

One country hasn't vowed to kill the other country completely. One country could kill the other country completely and hasn't.

Do yourself a favor and look up exactly what Ahdamenejad stated...and then think of how many stupid things some Americans also state and then judge (try thinking on your own, don't just listen to Rush and Fox.)

One country hasn't vowed to kill the other country completely. One country could kill the other country completely and hasn't.

Do yourself a favor and look up exactly what Ahdamenejad stated...and then think of how many stupid things some Americans also state and then judge (try thinking on your own, don't just listen to Rush and Fox.)
How about you stop telling others how to think gnat....................

I was over there in that region before Rush was even a blip in anyone's radar.................I've seen their videos saying so. I've seen for 3 decades them saying and avowing the same damned thing. It is why they are considered a State Sponsor of terror..............You can see it in many gov't sites............

How about you do yourself a favor on this subject.............hold your nose, and blow your nose real hard and dislodge your head from your ass...................because you obviously aren't looking if you deny they haven't been saying this.

That's the only way there will be conflict forever. The only way for peace is to wipe the state of Israel off the map. It will happen sooner or later....
----------------------------------------------

I started to Report this post for...well, the reason would be obvious to all but lunatics.....but I hate censorship.

Do you actually claim that "peace" can "only" be achieved by wiping the State of Israel off the map.

Have you thought that through?
Go ahead but its not against the TOS here. I never said eliminate jews I said the STATE OF ISRAEL very big difference there. Oh and yes I do think it would bring more peace than there is now. There will always be tribal squabbles in the ME.
----------------------------

So, now you are claiming the State of Israel can be eliminated--peacefully?

And that would bring "more peace than there is now".

The peace that isn't there now is because the Arab Shia's are killing the Arab Sunnis and the Arab Sunnis are killing the Arab Shia's to the point that that the Persian Shia's have had to jump in and kill them both....the Jews in Israel are about the ones enjoying peace...and that is apparently because they are the only civilized people over there.

I can't decide if you are a Muslim or a Moron. How can I choose, when it might be both?
Jews are a parasitic race who feeds on its host nation and once its sucked it dry leaves and finds a new host. Civilized my ass.

Confirmed...Both Muslim and Moron.
That's the only way there will be conflict forever. The only way for peace is to wipe the state of Israel off the map. It will happen sooner or later....
----------------------------------------------

I started to Report this post for...well, the reason would be obvious to all but lunatics.....but I hate censorship.

Do you actually claim that "peace" can "only" be achieved by wiping the State of Israel off the map.

Have you thought that through?
Go ahead but its not against the TOS here. I never said eliminate jews I said the STATE OF ISRAEL very big difference there. Oh and yes I do think it would bring more peace than there is now. There will always be tribal squabbles in the ME.
----------------------------

So, now you are claiming the State of Israel can be eliminated--peacefully?

And that would bring "more peace than there is now".

The peace that isn't there now is because the Arab Shia's are killing the Arab Sunnis and the Arab Sunnis are killing the Arab Shia's to the point that that the Persian Shia's have had to jump in and kill them both....the Jews in Israel are about the ones enjoying peace...and that is apparently because they are the only civilized people over there.

I can't decide if you are a Muslim or a Moron. How can I choose, when it might be both?
Jews are a parasitic race who feeds on its host nation and once its sucked it dry leaves and finds a new host. Civilized my ass.

Confirmed...Both Muslim and Moron.
Wrong on both counts.

How about you do yourself a favor on this subject.............hold your nose, and blow your nose real hard and dislodge your head from your ass...................because you obviously aren't looking if you deny they haven't been saying this.

Well, its hard to correct ignorance on a message board....and, in all honesty, you're not worth the effort......but, just for fun, DO try to judge what a politician may say and what common citizens in Persia really feel and think; after all, I am positive you don't want the rest of the world to judge Americans by what Obama states....isn't it so?;

Well, its hard to correct ignorance on a message board....and, in all honesty, you're not worth the effort......but, just for fun, DO try to judge what a politician may say and what common citizens in Persia really feel and think; after all, I am positive you don't want the rest of the world to judge Americans by what Obama states....isn't it so?;
And when the whole audience in the video is chanting the same thing...................hmm.

Twitter
Khamenei.ir– ‏@khamenei_ir

This barbaric, wolflike & infanticidal regime of #Israel which spares no crime has no cure but to be annihilated. 7/23/14 #HandsOffAlAqsa

4:15 AM - 8 Nov 2014

annihilation-
Annihilation is defined as "total destruction" or "complete obliteration" of an object; having its root in the Latin nihil (nothing)

If Israel had ever threatened to wipe Iran off the map he might have a point.

Well, since Israeli politicians speak better English than most Americans, the threats by Israel toward Iran are much more subtle. Here are a couple of examples"

1992: Israeli parliamentarian Netanyahu tells his colleagues that Iran is three to five years from being able to produce a nuclear weapon - and that the threat had to be "uprooted by an international front headed by the US".

1994: Israeli Foreign Minister Peres tells French TV that Iran was set to have nuclear warheads by 1999. "Iran is the greatest threat and greatest problem in the Middle East," Peres warned, "because it seeks the nuclear option while holding a highly dangerous stance of extreme religious militancy."

Nowhere do those suggest annihilation. And their past behavior shows they believe in strategic strikes, when they are needed, or sanctions that work.
Now, let's see your response to Khamenei calling for the total destruction of Israel. See post #28.

Well, since Israeli politicians speak better English than most Americans, the threats by Israel toward Iran are much more subtle. Here are a couple of examples"

1992: Israeli parliamentarian Netanyahu tells his colleagues that Iran is three to five years from being able to produce a nuclear weapon - and that the threat had to be "uprooted by an international front headed by the US".

1994: Israeli Foreign Minister Peres tells French TV that Iran was set to have nuclear warheads by 1999. "Iran is the greatest threat and greatest problem in the Middle East," Peres warned, "because it seeks the nuclear option while holding a highly dangerous stance of extreme religious militancy."

Neither of which imply in even a subtle manner they are going to wipe Iran off the map.

Nowhere do those suggest annihilation. And their past behavior shows they believe in strategic strikes, when they are needed, or sanctions that work.
Now, let's see your response to Khamenei calling for the total destruction of Israel. See post #28.

Ah, you're missing the subtleness of those Israeli politicians.....as expected.....

First, notice how Israel wants to PULL the US into doing its fighting for them...and

Second, notice how for more than 2 decades Israel has been stating that an Iranian bomb is just around the corner,

Just for 30 seconds, picture yourself as an Iranian and think how YOU would react to such rhetoric.

Neither of which imply in even a subtle manner they are going to wipe Iran off the map.

I am NOT a defender of Iran, but neither am I a right wing idiot who swallows the usual FOX crap to keep the sheep within the herd. Let's then dispel the "famous" threat by Iran toward Israel"

What did Ahmadinejad actually say? To quote his exact words in Farsi:

”Imam ghoft een rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad.”

That passage will mean nothing to most people, but one word might ring a bell: rezhim-e. It is the word “Regime“, pronounced just like the English word with an extra “eh” sound at the end. Ahmadinejad did not refer to Israel the country or Israel the land mass, but the Israeli regime. This is a vastly significant distinction, as one cannot wipe a regime off the map. Ahmadinejad does not even refer to Israel by name, he instead uses the specific phrase ”rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods” (regime occupying Jerusalem).

So this raises the question.. what exactly did he want “wiped from the map”? The answer is: nothing. That’s because the word “map” was never used. The Persian word for map, “nagsheh“, is not contained anywhere in his original Farsi quote, or, for that matter, anywhere in his entire speech. Nor was the western phrase “wipe out” ever said. Yet we are led to believe that Iran’s President threatened to “wipe Israel off the map”, despite never having uttered the words “map”, “wipe out” or even “Israel”.

The full quote translated directly to English:

“The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time”.

Word by word translation:

Imam (Khomeini) ghoft (said) een (this) rezhim-e (regime) ishghalgar-e (occupying) qods (Jerusalem) bayad (must) az safheh-ye ruzgar (from page of time) mahv shavad (vanish from).

I am NOT a defender of Iran, but neither am I a right wing idiot who swallows the usual FOX crap to keep the sheep within the herd. Let's then dispel the "famous" threat by Iran toward Israel"

”Imam ghoft een rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad.”

That passage will mean nothing to most people, but one word might ring a bell: rezhim-e. It is the word “Regime“, pronounced just like the English word with an extra “eh” sound at the end. Ahmadinejad did not refer to Israel the country or Israel the land mass, but the Israeli regime. This is a vastly significant distinction, as one cannot wipe a regime off the map. Ahmadinejad does not even refer to Israel by name, he instead uses the specific phrase ”rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods” (regime occupying Jerusalem).

So this raises the question.. what exactly did he want “wiped from the map”? The answer is: nothing. That’s because the word “map” was never used. The Persian word for map, “nagsheh“, is not contained anywhere in his original Farsi quote, or, for that matter, anywhere in his entire speech. Nor was the western phrase “wipe out” ever said. Yet we are led to believe that Iran’s President threatened to “wipe Israel off the map”, despite never having uttered the words “map”, “wipe out” or even “Israel”.

“The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time”.

Imam (Khomeini) ghoft (said) een (this) rezhim-e (regime) ishghalgar-e (occupying) qods (Jerusalem) bayad (must) az safheh-ye ruzgar (from page of time) mahv shavad (vanish from).
No your simply a left wing idiot who has not learned from history that radical regimes and dictators who threaten genocide or mass murder have have a history of trying to do it.

The only way there will be peace is if Israel keeps their nukes and keeps them ready.

Yep, some people are very naive.
The only way there will be peace is if Israel keeps their nukes and keeps them ready.
What is wrong with you people? Israel is not going anywhere, the entire MW would be wiped out and turned into glass and Israel will still be standing.

America will always have her back

shit like you must vanish from the pages of time. I know lots of Iranians---both jews and muslims-------all agree that the statement MEANS----Iran wants to destroy Israel. The Ayatoilet shit do not lead DEATH TO ISRAEL chants for
musical entertainment ------Hezbollah----trained to murder in the obscene manner that excites muslimah sluts----and fully armed ----was trained for the purpose of
destroying Israel-----murdering in the filthy manner allah prescribes and advancing the psychotic Shiite imperialistic ambitions. The shit we see in both Syria and Iraq-----and even Yemen-----the hundreds of thousands dead----is the FILTH OF IRAN -------more to come

Ah, you're missing the subtleness of those Israeli politicians.....as expected.....

First, notice how Israel wants to PULL the US into doing its fighting for them...and

Second, notice how for more than 2 decades Israel has been stating that an Iranian bomb is just around the corner,

Just for 30 seconds, picture yourself as an Iranian and think how YOU would react to such rhetoric.

I know how Iranians react to the stink of AYATOILET ambitions----The people of Teheran wish the ayatoilets would drop dead and the jerks of the country side salivate at the thought of being a NUKE POWER and a giant IMPERIALIST
SHIITE FORCE----and owning the black turd in mecca

I did not "notice" that Israel is trying to pull the US into doing its fighting for them------I have noticed that islamo Nazi pigs have been making the claim that JOOOOS ARE WAR MONGERS for----more than 100 years. -------it is as important to islamo Nazi scum rhetoric as "they killed jesus"

Forum List

Back