Iran Cheats again, Obama still kissing mullah ass

Blessed are the Peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
Sermon on the Mount

==================================

As the saying goes: Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.

We will have a much better handle on what Iran is doing with our Intelligence and with a deal, than we would on the Intelligence end, without a deal.

Nobody trusts Iran, Deal or No Deal.
If Obama doesn't know what his own IRS is doing......how is he gonna keep track of what Iran is doing?
He knew what the IRS was doing. He also wants Iran to be a major regional power. if they get nukes, they get nukes

Of course he did......but I'm just picking holes in these liberals'nonsense.

He's right,Hard Line Shia's believe that they can usher in the Imam through the creation of chaos (the ultimate Dominonist religion) while Evangelicals believe they are by-standers waiting on their messiah.

Huge difference there.

Millions of Evangelical Christians Want to Start WWIII to Speed the “Second Coming” … and Atheist Neocons are Using Religion to Rile Them Up to Justify War Against Iran

Millions of Evangelical Christians Want to Start World War III … to Speed Up the Second Coming
The Founding Fathers weren’t particularly anti-Islam. But millions of Americans believe that Christ will not come again until Israel wipes out its competitors and there is widespread war in the Middle East. Some of these folks want to start a huge fire of war and death and destruction, so that Jesus comes quickly.

According to French President Chirac, Bush told him that the Iraq war was needed to bring on the apocalypse:
Bush believed the time had now come for that battle, telling Chirac:

“This confrontation is willed by God, who wants to use this conflict to erase his people’s enemies before a New Age begins”…

"But millions of Americans believe that Christ will not come again until Israel wipes out its competitors and there is widespread war in the Middle East. "

Show me these "millions"?

As an aside, if I quote Fox you if course would recognize it as an accurate source?
No, neither is HuffPo ;)

Israel according to the Christian Faith doesn't wipe out anyone, it is almost annihilated and just before it is Christianity's "Christ" comes back and saves the day.

Is there a segment of "Christianity" that believes it must "help" him come back?

Yes, but it is releatively small in number.

The far right and the neo cons are delusional. Many of them, like Jroc are the latter, and Mud simply hates because he is a concrete learner and nothing more.

Religion is not as powerful an issue here as geo-political influence.

Are you a foregner? you're, short for you are.. I skipped the punctuation fixed it for you:thup:

No, dingbat.........NOW that you went back and placed a period (punctuation) it makes some kind of sense....

Of course, the link that I cited is a JOKE written by some maniac blogger......

However, I was trying to point out how "rumors" about 12th Imams and Rapture idiots get started.....The difference is that most smart folks don't believe in such nonsense......BUT, right wingers...like the ones on here....like to believe whatever backs up their biases,

According to the 2010 study data, 58 percent of white Evangelical Christians believe that Christ will definitely or probably return to Earth by 2050; conversely, only about 27 percent of white mainline Protestants and 32 percent of Catholics felt certain of the "Second Advent."
original.jpg

In a recent Time/CNN poll, more than one-third of Americans said that since the terrorist attacks of 9/11, they have been thinking more about how current events might be leading to the end of the world.

While only 36 percent of all Americans believe that the Bible is God's Word and should be taken literally, 59 percent say they believe that events predicted in the Book of Revelation will come to pass. Almost one out of four Americans believes that 9/11 was predicted in the Bible, and nearly one in five believes that he or she will live long enough to see the end of the world. Even more significant for this study, over one-third of those Americans who support Israel report that they do so because they believe the Bible teaches that the Jews must possess their own country in the Holy Land before Jesus can return.

Read more at On the Road to Armageddon How Evangelicals Became Israel s Best Friend by Timothy P. Weber - Beliefnet.com

nat4900, you have different beliefs, some silly, to back yours up.

The point is this: (1) the Jews have kicked Islamic butt three times in a big way; (2) the USA supports Israel, always will, which means "fuck off" to the rest of the world; (3) Israel WILL burn down the ME if the Arabs try to overrun it.

The point is this: (1) the Jews have kicked Islamic butt three times in a big way; (2) the USA supports Israel, always will, which means "fuck off" to the rest of the world; (3) Israel WILL burn down the ME if the Arabs try to overrun it.

I DO NOT want to see Israel destroyed.....But I do want for Israel to stop being an apartheid, racist and war-mongering country whose only major asset in the US is its strong lobby (second wealthiest lobby behind the NRA.)

I DO NOT want to see Israel destroyed.....But I do want for Israel to stop being an apartheid, racist and war-mongering country whose only major asset in the US is its strong lobby (second wealthiest lobby behind the NRA.)

Why do those mean arabs keep their brother Arabs in refugee camps for 50 years:dunno:

The far right and the neo cons are delusional. Many of them, like Jroc are the latter, and Mud simply hates because he is a concrete learner and nothing more.

Religion is not as powerful an issue here as geo-political influence.

Yeah Obama wants to increase Iran's "geo political" influance thats the issue isn't it

As far as I'm concerned, the US should stay the hell out of trying to police the goddamned world. I could not care less if Iran gets nukes; hope they're not stupid enough to point them at us.

Israel needs to find another big brother to stand there and look mean after they throw rocks at cars.
The fact that there are still Obama supporters, shows the stupidity of people. So yes Iran if they could land a nuke on us they would. Then they would get all those virgins they are promised.

Just like China and Russia did. Got it. Who says that I'm an Obama supporter? You, because I do not smell evil in every single thing he does? That's moronic. Being a ditto head is your problem, not mine.

No one cares what you want.

As far as I'm concerned, the US should stay the hell out of trying to police the goddamned world. I could not care less if Iran gets nukes; hope they're not stupid enough to point them at us.

Israel needs to find another big brother to stand there and look mean after they throw rocks at cars.
The fact that there are still Obama supporters, shows the stupidity of people. So yes Iran if they could land a nuke on us they would. Then they would get all those virgins they are promised.

Just like China and Russia did. Got it. Who says that I'm an Obama supporter? You, because I do not smell evil in every single thing he does? That's moronic. Being a ditto head is your problem, not mine.
China and Russian isn't Iran genius. A nuclear arms race in the middle east would be a disaster.

According to the 2010 study data, 58 percent of white Evangelical Christians believe that Christ will definitely or probably return to Earth by 2050; conversely, only about 27 percent of white mainline Protestants and 32 percent of Catholics felt certain of the "Second Advent."
original.jpg

Let me help you, ALL "Christians" believe "He" is coming back, the topic at hand is how many believe they have to help "Him" come back.

Do try and keep up.

China and Russian isn't Iran genius. A nuclear arms race in the middle east would be a disaster.

Thank you for your thoughtful reply. Why do you believe that Iran would use them? It would not make very much sense, am I supposed to take you at your word? This is the part where you call me a dress wearing fag for not wanting to destroy Iran?

Forum List

Back