Iran Cheats again, Obama still kissing mullah ass

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Britain told U.N. monitors of active Iran nuclear procurement

r

Britain has informed a United Nations sanctions panel of an active Iranian nuclear procurement network linked to two blacklisted firms, according to a confidential report by the panel seen by Reuters.

The existence of such a network could add to Western concerns over whether Tehran can be trusted to adhere to a nuclear deal due by June 30 in which it would agree to restrict sensitive nuclear work in exchange for sanctions relief.

Talks between six major powers and Tehran are approaching the final stages after they hammered out a preliminary agreement on April 2, with Iran committing to reduce the number of centrifuges it operates and to other long-term nuclear limitations.

"The UK government informed the Panel on 20 April 2015 that it 'is aware of an active Iranian nuclear procurement network which has been associated with Iran's Centrifuge Technology Company (TESA) and Kalay Electric Company (KEC)'," the Panel of Experts said in its annual report. The panel monitors Iran's compliance with the U.N. sanctions regime.

KEC is under U.N. Security Council sanctions while TESA is under U.S. and European Union sanctions due to their suspected links to banned Iranian nuclear activities.

Iran, which is has been under sanctions for years, has a long history of illicit nuclear procurement using front companies and other methods of skirting sanctions.

That has enabled it to develop a substantial atomic program in spite of aggressive international efforts to curtail it, U.N. diplomats say. But analysts and Western intelligence officials say sanctions have slowed the development of Tehran’s nuclear program.

Exclusive - Britain told U.N. monitors of active Iran nuclear procurement panel Reuters

As far as I'm concerned, the US should stay the hell out of trying to police the goddamned world. I could not care less if Iran gets nukes; hope they're not stupid enough to point them at us.

Israel needs to find another big brother to stand there and look mean after they throw rocks at cars.

As far as I'm concerned, the US should stay the hell out of trying to police the goddamned world. I could not care less if Iran gets nukes; hope they're not stupid enough to point them at us.

Israel needs to find another big brother to stand there and look mean after they throw rocks at cars.
Get some psychological help psyco...Responsible people do actually care if religious fundamentalist nutjobs obtain nuclear weapons. this isn't a game boy

Get some psychological help psyco...Responsible people do actually care if religious fundamentalist nutjobs obtain nuclear weapons. this isn't a game boy

Jroc, please grow up and learn to converse like an adult. I don't care and that's my opinion. Too bad if you can't accept the fact that I have a decenting view point on the matter.

Oh and I got your "boy" right here.

Good, the system is working.
Iran's system is defiantly working. Obama is a dumb ass
Says a broken imperialist neo-con.

I know your very old and don't give a shit about the fait of the free world, because you'll be dead soon. So sit back in your rocker and let America be what it's supposed to be.That would certainly not be your leftist paradise

Jroc, please quit being a gigantic asshole ... to EVERYONE, thanks.

Jroc, please grow up and learn to converse like an adult. I don't care and that's my opinion. Too bad if you can't accept the fact that I have a decenting view point on the matter.

Your opinion is faulty on several levels.

Iran is the top terrorist supporter in the world.

Negotiations are fruitless with them.

Obama knows this.

He just wants glowing headlines to legitimise his presidency and his legacy, and he doesn't care about the consequences. He's as out of control as your average anarchist on the streets of Baltimore.

Good, the system is working.
Iran's system is defiantly working. Obama is a dumb ass
Says a broken imperialist neo-con.
I know your very old and don't give a shit about the fait of the free world, because you'll be dead soon. So sit back in your rocker and let America be what it's supposed to be.That would certainly not be your leftist paradise
Jroc, please quit being a gigantic asshole ... to EVERYONE, thanks.
Jroc's world view characterizes a small minority viewpoint that Iraq II proved untenable. Age means little, experience and wisdom far more, and Jroc has neither trait and is only a concrete learner; he is a follower not a leader.

Blessed are the Peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
Sermon on the Mount

==================================

As the saying goes: Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.

We will have a much better handle on what Iran is doing with our Intelligence and with a deal, than we would on the Intelligence end, without a deal.

Nobody trusts Iran, Deal or No Deal.

Blessed are the Peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
Sermon on the Mount

==================================

As the saying goes: Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.

We will have a much better handle on what Iran is doing with our Intelligence and with a deal, than we would on the Intelligence end, without a deal.

Nobody trusts Iran, Deal or No Deal.
Your Christian philosophy doesnt work on me sweetie I'm a Jew.

'Evil prevails when good men do nothing "

Obama's deal will simply give Iran cover and lots of money to do more of what they've been doing

if you don't care why respond to the thread?:dunno:

Forum List

Back