Iowa to deliver thump therapy to OWS

I'm not "butt hurt" over anything. I don't give a shit. You're an imbecile who can only think in Beckian.

LOL A sensitive wussie.

You dont think you emote. Run along junior, my grandkids put up a better debate.

Fascism at it's best... don't like the message or the protest? Beat them to a pulp. Nice FREE country we live in isn't it? Yeppers. But, I tell ya, I have visited countries where protesters are routinely killed.

Oh... that's right... we only care about freedom when we are talking about the wealthy, well connected, and right wing.... I keep forgetting. Lefties need not apply. Fucking hypocrite. Nope. Occupy Lubbock has its' little plot and they have caused no trouble. They stand on the corners of the street and show thier signs. If you stop, they talk. But, they also don't impede traffic, foul up the land they are using, impede students going to class, shit on cars, rape young women, burn the flag, yadablahetcetera

What law did they break and why do they deserve to get beat like a dog?

No law was broken and no one beaten.

:dunno:

In other words, you hypothetical support tossing someone to the ground and kicking them in the teeth for expressing their right to protest. No, but losing your temper when one of the great unwashed heirs to haight ashbury gets in my way as I am moving about my business..... Yeah, I will protest him into the cop car as I self defend him into the ground. Your right to protest stops when you impede my right to (forward) progress.

Disturbing to say the least.

:badgrin:

There is a part of me that would like to see OWS successful. Close all the banks. Abandon the whole of Wall Street and move the financials off shore. Turn the place into a warren of rats and protesters. Corporate CEOs should be making their moves NOW to relocate to China or India. Fire everyone. Put the unemployment rate up to 80% with NO one to tax.

Then we can thank the left for the wonderful future they worked so hard to give us.

There is a part of me that would like to see OWS successful. Close all the banks. Abandon the whole of Wall Street and move the financials off shore. Turn the place into a warren of rats and protesters. Corporate CEOs should be making their moves NOW to relocate to China or India. Fire everyone. Put the unemployment rate up to 80% with NO one to tax.

Then we can thank the left for the wonderful future they worked so hard to give us.

Well Christ man... how about this? Wall Street, Banking and Big business become fucking American Patriots like the rest of the country? Naaaaahhhh... that would cost them a little profit and we can't have that, can we?

Well Christ man... how about this? Wall Street, Banking and Big business become fucking American Patriots like the rest of the country? Naaaaahhhh... that would cost them a little profit and we can't have that, can we?

And what, make sure that the lazy good for nothings can buy their IPods with someone else's money? There is nothing patriotic about keeping a 25 year old pothead supplied with medical marijuana to treat their fleabites.

It might escape you, but the people, the real 99% don't like OWS or what they are trying to do. They don't respect them or their efforts. They are grumpy children sent to bed without a snickers bar. Their protests have ceased being an amusing novelty and become annoying. How about OWS take a shower, comb the lice out of their hair and pick up a broom because that is all they are good for.

Or, those companies that hire real people to do real jobs will just find a workforce somewhere else. Just like they are doing now.

It depends on what they are doing to protest. Shitting on someone's porch is not a valid protest.

I'm a bit surprised. Doesn't the left want their revolution? Isn't confronting the citizens a vital part of the glorious revolution? Does the left really think that in a revolution no one fights back? The left imagines that they can do whatever they want and no one will stop them, because no one has. The camp sites were allowed to remain until the health departments said the disease was getting serious.

Now, when it looks like their nonsense is going to end up with butts getting spanked they don't like it. This is what fighting is. In fighting, you have to accept that you are going to get hit back.

Welcome to the revolution.
No, you don't get it. See, what's supposed to happen is the 99% is supposed to see OWS as leading the revolution of the proletariat, so they drop what they're doing and rise up en masse to overthrow the bourgeois 1%.

ChineseCulturalRevolution.jpg

It will be glorious, comrade! Workers of the world, untie!!

(By the way, the dumb bitch in the poster has the safety off on her AK-47. Don't follow her example, kids.)

No law was broken and no one beaten.

:dunno:

In other words, you hypothetical support tossing someone to the ground and kicking them in the teeth for expressing their right to protest.

LOL Such projection. Perhaps you better go back and follow the thread.

It is not a projection. You specifically claimed that these protesters should be beaten like a dog. And now you are backpedaling.

In other words, you hypothetical support tossing someone to the ground and kicking them in the teeth for expressing their right to protest.

LOL Such projection. Perhaps you better go back and follow the thread.

It is not a projection. You specifically claimed that these protesters should be beaten like a dog. And now you are backpedaling.

So you must overlook the disclaimer for your claim.

Got it!!!

Dogs should not be beaten. But they are better than the average OWS protester. Now when a dog DOES act like an OWS protester, they aren't beaten, they are shot because they are showing signs of rabies or some sort of behavior that renders them unfit.

Dogs should not be beaten. But they are better than the average OWS protester. Now when a dog DOES act like an OWS protester, they aren't beaten, they are shot because they are showing signs of rabies or some sort of behavior that renders them unfit.
Dogs don't shit where they eat and are generally appreciative to those that feed them. OWSers could learn a few things from them.

I am far more inclined to give money to an animal shelter than a people shelter. The occupants of the animal shelter may die and none have ever been found to be faking whatever got them there.

Dogs don't shit where they eat and are generally appreciative to those that feed them. OWSers could learn a few things from them.

When the OWS site in Los Angeles was cleared out by a haz-mat team, they found rotting food mixed with feces IN SLEEPING BAGS full of maggots.

No dog, even a street cur would live like that.

My question is, how high and on what kind of drug, would you have to be to get in that sleeping bag?

Serious question.

When the OWS site in Los Angeles was cleared out by a haz-mat team, they found rotting food mixed with feces IN SLEEPING BAGS full of maggots.

No dog, even a street cur would live like that.

My question is, how high and on what kind of drug, would you have to be to get in that sleeping bag?

Serious question.
Hideous. Simply hideous.

And these folks want us to take them seriously? Not likely.

I am far more inclined to give money to an animal shelter than a people shelter. The occupants of the animal shelter may die and none have ever been found to be faking whatever got them there.

As a personal policy ALL my chairitable donations go to animal welfare agencies. I never give a dime to anything that benefits people. Dogs are completely dependant on people to care for them. They can't go look for job or rent an apartment. Although I DO know of a dog that applied for a job and got it. She was hired on a paw to hand shake. A homeless dog, a cur, hungry, thirsty, yet still had an eye for an opportunity. A dog may ASK for something to eat, they never get drunk and demand it.

It depends on what they are doing to protest. Shitting on someone's porch is not a valid protest.

I'm a bit surprised. Doesn't the left want their revolution? Isn't confronting the citizens a vital part of the glorious revolution? Does the left really think that in a revolution no one fights back? The left imagines that they can do whatever they want and no one will stop them, because no one has. The camp sites were allowed to remain until the health departments said the disease was getting serious.

Now, when it looks like their nonsense is going to end up with butts getting spanked they don't like it. This is what fighting is. In fighting, you have to accept that you are going to get hit back.

No, you don't get it. See, what's supposed to happen is the 99% is supposed to see OWS as leading the revolution of the proletariat, so they drop what they're doing and rise up en masse to overthrow the bourgeois 1%.

(By the way, the dumb bitch in the poster has the safety off on her AK-47. Don't follow her example, kids.)

Look at that picture... it's the Corporate vision of America of the future. Slave labor, totalitarian rule, human rights atrocities, and a CAPTIVE work force. GOOOO GOP!

Fascism at it's best... don't like the message or the protest? Beat them to a pulp. Nice FREE country we live in isn't it?

Oh... that's right... we only care about freedom when we are talking about the wealthy, well connected, and right wing.... I keep forgetting. Lefties need not apply. Fucking hypocrite.

What did you say? SEIU? New Black Panther Party? That's what I thought you said.

Why don't you go find yourself an old woman to push down some stairs. You know, make yourself feel better - OWS style.

Look at that picture... it's the Corporate vision of America of the future. Slave labor, totalitarian rule, human rights atrocities, and a CAPTIVE work force. GOOOO GOP!

Are you ignorant of history, or just really, really bad at trying to make a point, pengyou?

I find all the musings of these right wing armchair warriors rather amusing.

Oh you're going to beat the shit out of hippies, are you?

Fat chance of that, I suspect.

Wow. I wonder how Bill Maher, Sean Penn, Janeane Garofalo, Chris Matthews, Alan Colmes, and Rosie O'Donnel all got in there.

Forum List

Back