Iowa to deliver thump therapy to OWS

They will bring cameras, they always bring cameras. Showing Americans getting beaten to pulp only appeals to fascist assholes, the rest of the country not so much.
Showing worthless urban trustafarian hippie wannabes that are trespassing and otherwise impeding others getting their skulls cracked by farm boys with axe handles appeals to those who are sick of the OWS'ers shit, which by now is damn near everyone.

:popcorn:

Remember that statement next time you wonder why conservatives are stereotyped as violent fascist pigs by the left.
I'm not conservative, so I couldn't care less how people view them.

The liberal lament

Only a fascist would stop a fascist from acting like a fascist.

One would think that OWS would appreciate finding out who the real 99% is.

No.... beating citizens to a pulp is an exercise in fascism... not recording it. But that's how you guys roll, I guess. Like I said...Freedom of Speech is only good when it's your side bitching about something.

No.... beating citizens to a pulp is an exercise in fascism... not recording it. But that's how you guys roll, I guess. Like I said...Freedom of Speech is only good when it's your side bitching about something.

Did you need some tissue? A Kotex perhaps?

Boo hoo hoo

midol.jpg

It really depends on who is doing the beating.

If it's the police, it could be fascism. If its a bunch of farm boys taking grandma to the polls it could be the opening salvo of a civil war.

Which would be incredibly welcome.

The Voice of the People. It's time we heard it.

It depends on what they are doing to protest. Shitting on someone's porch is not a valid protest.

I'm a bit surprised. Doesn't the left want their revolution? Isn't confronting the citizens a vital part of the glorious revolution? Does the left really think that in a revolution no one fights back? The left imagines that they can do whatever they want and no one will stop them, because no one has. The camp sites were allowed to remain until the health departments said the disease was getting serious.

Now, when it looks like their nonsense is going to end up with butts getting spanked they don't like it. This is what fighting is. In fighting, you have to accept that you are going to get hit back.

Welcome to the revolution.

What law did they break and why do they deserve to get beat like a dog?

No law was broken and no one beaten.

:dunno:

In other words, you hypothetical support tossing someone to the ground and kicking them in the teeth for expressing their right to protest.

Disturbing to say the least.

They need no more reason than for these people to have offended their sense of decency. Anyway OWS is not going to be a major nuisance until after primaries, we may see them here or there but in a very minor way, Anonymous on the otherhand----.

If we get civilians assaulting protesters, it will convey a slightly different image than police assaulting protesters, but still not a good one. It will convey to most Americans that Iowans -- the people -- are fascists.

As for any "therapeutic" effect you think it will have, please note that so far it has been rather dramatically ineffective. There is no reason to believe that Occupy is going to fold at a little rough treatment from Iowans when they haven't yet from New Yorkers, Oakland police, etc.

Boo hoo hoo

Wow... what a thought provoking retort... How typically stupid... you and willowtree ought to hook up.

Boo hoo hoo

Wow... what a thought provoking retort... How typically stupid... you and willowtree ought to hook up.
LOL Weak as always.

It bothers you I sit on the fence. Good.

If we get civilians assaulting protesters, it will convey a slightly different image than police assaulting protesters, but still not a good one. It will convey to most Americans that Iowans -- the people -- are fascists.

As for any "therapeutic" effect you think it will have, please note that so far it has been rather dramatically ineffective. There is no reason to believe that Occupy is going to fold at a little rough treatment from Iowans when they haven't yet from New Yorkers, Oakland police, etc.

OWS was able to cry about the POLICE giving them hangnails. I don't think OWS is going to fold, it will take more than Iowa. What Iowa can do is show every other state how to deal with these miscreants and spread the resistence.

Or doesn't OWS like resistence? I always thought they did. The foremost myth (aside from unicorns that shit skittles) of OWS is that they represent the 99%. They will start the learning process that they don't. Iowa might be the first lesson.

Now if OWS tries some of the same tactics that they have used, such as targeting children and following them screaming slogans.

Well, it might be more than a mere thumping.

Forum List

Back