Introductions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH now that is a sight to see! that must be so awesome. Mommy even in the end turns to her baby!!!

Thanks so much Remie, that was great!!!! what a feeling that must be to deliver..

Wow, cool pictures!!
I've been around for about a week, and I just noticed this thread today. Anyway, with that said, I will introduce myself. I am a 30 year old, female, mother of one, a childcare provider and student. I live in Ontario, Canada, and I don't speak French.

I do have one quick question if anyone can help (there seems to be a lot animal lovers here), and that is - does anyone know anything about training rabbits?? My daughter has a very cute, well mannered rabbit that leaves cluster bombes EVERYWHERE, and will only go in her litter if she happens to notice she is close to it grrrrr. She also chewed most of the hands and feet off my daughters barbies, but I won't hold that against her :D

said 1 I cant help with the rabbit as I always thought that rabbits were alot like rats when it came to that....they only seem to go when they are walking about....but welcome to the board!!!! and even if you did speak french I wouldnt hold it against you:)

Originally posted by jon_forward
said 1 I cant help with the rabbit as I always thought that rabbits were alot like rats when it came to that....they only seem to go when they are walking about....but welcome to the board!!!! and even if you did speak french I wouldnt hold it against you:)

I mention the French part because people tend to ask. As fir poor bunny, I think her days may be numbered.

Originally posted by Said1
Wow, cool pictures!!
I've been around for about a week, and I just noticed this thread today. Anyway, with that said, I will introduce myself. I am a 30 year old, female, mother of one, a childcare provider and student. I live in Ontario, Canada, and I don't speak French.

I do have one quick question if anyone can help (there seems to be a lot animal lovers here), and that is - does anyone know anything about training rabbits?? My daughter has a very cute, well mannered rabbit that leaves cluster bombes EVERYWHERE, and will only go in her litter if she happens to notice she is close to it grrrrr. She also chewed most of the hands and feet off my daughters barbies, but I won't hold that against her :D
Welcome aboard. I know nothing about rabbits...ones I've seen always are in cages. How the heck do you train cats to go in their litter box?

Janeen has a rabbit.

Well Moi, had a rabbit, or should I say rabbits. I tried very hard to keep them going, but it wasn't enough, and both died. I felt really bad and realized that I brought them to were they needed to be and should have released them back into the wild. The kids got upset, so I held on a little longer and instead, they died.

Mine were wild rabbits, so I don't think it's the same as a pet rabbit. I know they do have some things you can buy to put in the littler box that actually attracts them to it and use it. Best bet is to just surf around the net and you will come across tons of sites dedicated to pet rabbits.

Kittens tend to copy their mothers when they are little, and they prefer to dig, squat and cover anyway, so it may be both instinct and copy catting:D My cat goes outside, I think she's too big for the box.

Fried bunny?? Hmmm, I was thinking mittens, hat, slippers or winter coat for the cat. The bunny came with a cage, but the children I care for play with her for hours. Keeping her in the cage at night became a nightmare after a while. She would bang the opening until I was ready to toss her outside. I eventually gave in, and now I keep her in the bathroom at night and when we are out. She really is a nice rabbit, very social and affectionate. I also feel that pets are yours for the duration of their lives, but this bunny has proven to be a challenge.

Originally posted by dmp
just a reminder! I started this thread! :D

haha :)

Hmmmm....I see you did :p: I'm a scorpio hehehe, and when I'm not sailing around the world in my yacht, I love joy riding in my big shinny red sports car:D

Hi,

It took me several hours to search good forums on google. I think it's worthwhile after I found this one :)

Hope to make more friends here

:)

Originally posted by lilywhite
Hi,

It took me several hours to search good forums on google. I think it's worthwhile after I found this one :)

Hope to make more friends here

Welcome, lilywhite :)

I hope you'll stick around. We have a great mix of people here.

Hi, jimnyc,

Thank you very much for your warm welcome. I wonder why there is a tag " I hate you" below your name? Is "hate" equivalent to "love"?

Lily

Welcome to the board lilywhite! nice avatar too! :)

Don't mind Jim, he's our dysfunctional gay bear here! he just put that there because of all of us picking on him! his famous line "I hate you" hahahahha

Originally posted by lilywhite
Hi, jimnyc,

Thank you very much for your warm welcome. I wonder why there is a tag " I hate you" below your name? Is "hate" equivalent to "love"?

Lily

Just me playing, I'm not that hateful!

Nice to know it, otherwise I will think the more visitors come here, the more you will hate:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back