Introduction

WVhopper

Rookie
Sep 18, 2014
I'm new to the site. Just registered a few minutes ago. I'm from West Virginia and a conservative Republican, but not a Tea Partier.

Welcome....so glad to read your intro. Hope you enjoy posting here.

WelcomeEagledonttread_welcomevi.gif

I'm new to the site. Just registered a few minutes ago. I'm from West Virginia and a conservative Republican, but not a Tea Partier.

Hi WVhopper!
As a native Texan I have come to appreciate the "Old School" folks from States with a similar
tradition of building the country and govt yourself.

I find this USMB forum is strong with members who know their Constitution and history.

I align with liberals here on discussion religion, where there are many who do an outstanding job
presenting and explaining points there.

With politics, I find the conservatives are stronger on this forum.
The liberals here who are consistent and objective stand out, but the issues are still
so difficult to resolve, I am still struggling to hash them out. And I consider myself to be progressive!

I am a Constitutionalist first, and a prochoice progressive Democrat
whose ideas are more Green and independent, almost Libertarian.

I believe in treating political parties equally as political beliefs or religions,
and helping people to organize under their own system of representation by party,
then using those groups to build a consensus on policy that includes
all views on policies without imposing on people's diverse beliefs.

So I believe we are heading toward a Constitutional convention to
deal with diverse political beliefs and quit wasting resources with parties
fighting to impose on each other. I'd rather invest those resources directly into reforms.

I hope you enjoy sharing on USMB and get as much from the informative,
well-spoken members here as I have! Truly the best set of minds I have found on the Net!

Yours truly,
Emily Nghiem
Houston Texas
Freedmen s Town Historic Churches and Vet Housing

The closest term I have found for my views of Constitutional equal inclusion and protection
is "isocracy" or "isonomy."

ethics-commission.net
Isonomy
Earned Amnesty

Forum List

Back