Hello!

pepperpot

Platinum Member
Sep 18, 2014
I am new here and I love politics. I have lived in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Vermont and so I consider New England my home. I have been active in local politics so I know a bit about how it works. But now I am an outsider and just love the ins and outs of it all. I am a social liberal but a fiscal conservative. I am a registered independent because neither party defines me currently.

I am new here and I love politics. I have lived in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Vermont and so I consider New England my home. I have been active in local politics so I know a bit about how it works. But now I am an outsider and just love the ins and outs of it all. I am a social liberal but a fiscal conservative. I am a registered independent because neither party defines me currently.
Hello pepperpot and thanks for the good introduction. May you have a good time here with the rest of us.

very wise choice being an independent,both parties are corrupt,here to serve the bankers instead of the people.there is no difference between the two,its actually a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two so the sheople think that have a choice in the elections.

Hi Pepperpot and Welcome to USMB. If you stay, you will find this Forum is the best and most fair than any that I have ever been part of. Hope you make it home and get familiar with the people here.

I lived in New Hampshire for five years some time back. I can honestly say it was the most beautiful place I have ever lived and if it wasn't for it being so damn cold all the time, I would have opted to stay there and never move again. Your 9 months of winter and 3 months of bad sledding was a bit too much for a Texas girl like me. I love Texas, but it is so damn hot in the summer, I'm rethinking....maybe I should have stayed in NH.

Anyway....hope you enjoy posting here.

WELCOME ABOARD MATEY!

Watch your step around here.

p(1).jpg

Forum List

Back