introduction

i'd be happy to go slowly. just getting used to the interface. thinking already there is a less clumsy way to toggle between thread and chat box.

Are you a rightwinger minion?

And when did Noomi become the welcome wagon? She's only been here what, a week?

don't think i'm anybody's minion, but who knows?... self-deception is rampant among humans.
re: Noomi... did you wish you were first?

thanks to you for your hospitality to this stranger. few seem to have found me here. guess i'll have to go out and find more folks myself.

hi, to whomever...
i dabbled in a very few forums years ago. so, basically a newbie. directions said "start here," so i'm doing that.

anybody notice?

hey...

i'm pretty new too, but if you have any questions, just ask. this is a good board but sometimes it is hard to find your way around.

lol...i could probably learn a lot from someone who follows directions. i'm more of the "what the hell. i can't break it" type. <sigh> i usually break it, or a riot breaks out, or i am banned...or something like that. have you ever had about a bajillion volts of electridity shoot through your body...LOL.

I think you deserve a neg.

now you sound angry.

anger and jealousy are bad combos.

i see noomi around places, i don't know her at all, but she always sounds up beat and pleasant in her posts.

i see you in places too, and i don't know you either, but you come across as mean missus crab cake.

LOL. i can't believe you actually threatened to neg me. what next, are ya gonna have me writin' bad checks just for the pleasure of my lickin' your boots. so neg rep me already. gimme a dozen, why don't you? the dizzying height of my big, what, ten rep pos is making me woozey and i need to be brought back to earth. just make sure you spread them out, ok, cuz i don't want you dinged by the new rule.

Forum List

Back