Hi, I forgot to introduce myself

Wolfsister77

Knowledge Is Power
Jul 14, 2012
Lake Country
So, I've already posted in a couple political threads and then didn't post for a week or so and I forgot to come here and say hi.

So Hi, My name is Dee. I'm new here and the reason I signed up is because I love a good political/current event debate. I prefer to stick to civil debate but I understand that name calling does occur in politics. I try not to engage in it though.

I also have a goofy sense of humor and lets see what else? Oh, I lean liberal in my political thinking but I'm not entirely on the left on all issues and I always have an open mind to other political viewpoints.

Except those on the far right. I've tried but I can't seem to understand them and vice versa. I'm willing to try but it's like banging my head against a brick wall.

Otherwise, I'm happy to be here and meet some folks and maybe even learn something.

Wanna know anything else just ask.

Dee

Oh, I forgot to mention those of you who sent me a PM thanking me for Rep points, I'm not ignoring you, I can't respond until I have 50 posts.

Thanks

So, I've already posted in a couple political threads and then didn't post for a week or so and I forgot to come here and say hi.

So Hi, My name is Dee. I'm new here and the reason I signed up is because I love a good political/current event debate. I prefer to stick to civil debate but I understand that name calling does occur in politics. I try not to engage in it though.

I also have a goofy sense of humor and lets see what else? Oh, I lean liberal in my political thinking but I'm not entirely on the left on all issues and I always have an open mind to other political viewpoints.

Except those on the far right. I've tried but I can't seem to understand them and vice versa. I'm willing to try but it's like banging my head against a brick wall.

Otherwise, I'm happy to be here and meet some folks and maybe even learn something.

Dee

Hello Dee! You sound great and I hope you have a good time here. :)

welcome1-CopyXX-1.gif

Dee

Hello Dee! You sound great and I hope you have a good time here. :)

welcome1-CopyXX-1.gif

Thanks so much!!

Welcome. So, are you going to vote for Obama in November? Your answer will tell me everything I need to know about you.

Dee
Welcome to USMB, Dee. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

Dee
Welcome to USMB, Dee. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

Thank You!!

So which of our residents asked you to come to the site and support them?

If you are a progressive, then be aware you are a minority and an extremist, and recognized as such on this board and elsewhere, and no matter how the rules are rigged you will feel censure for your stated left wing beliefs.

So which of our residents asked you to come to the site and support them?

If you are a progressive, then be aware you are a minority and an extremist, and recognized as such on this board and elsewhere, and no matter how the rules are rigged you will feel censure for your stated left wing beliefs.

OK, No one asked me to come here and I like I said I lean liberal/progressive but have a more moderate view on some issues and an open mind. I don't get along with far right-wing tea party types.

Forum List

Back