Introducing Willow: The Feisty Sheltie!

Awww ... Such a nice grin she has.

Hate to say this but chips are not a good thing to feed dogs. They can cause damage because don't chew. They just swallow. And gummi anythings are pretty much the opposite of food. How about yummy doggie treats instead?

Very sweet looking dog though.

Just had a visit with some very retired friends who bought a sheltie from a breeder. Beautiful dog, sickly and not very strong and yet a bundle of energy and wants to herd a very uncooperative cat. Our cats were utterly insulted that we allowed such a creature into our house.

Needless to say, the humans are not keeping up very well. We didn't say anything but why would someone like that buy an over-bred, high-energy dog like that? Meh.
O I know I don't feed her chips or gummi worms all the time. She got into a bag of doritos one time and now she sneaks quietly, its so funny, and I will catch her head in the bag and she will be quiet and takes her time so she doesn't make a noise. I gave her 1 gummi worm one time, and now every time I open a bag them she starts to drool. Its funny because I never seen a small dog drool like that, my rotti doesn't even drool that much.
She tries to herd us it so cute. Can you picture a tiny dog like willow herding a group of sheep? I can see her loosing patience with the sheep and get mad nipping at their legs.

She smokes pot too. See picture 4.

You're giving your dog grass?

Really?

WTH?

Crap. What is wrong with people? Or, are you joking?

Please say you would not do this to a dog.
I don't give my dogs weed. someone commented saying it looks like she smokes weed because of how she looks I believe they were referring to picture 4.

Willow is a 1 year old miniature sheltie. She is full of energy and is an attention hog. She loves being the center of attention and gets along with everyone. She is always smiling, due to her lips being to small and her teeth to big. She loves Doritos and Sour Gummy Worms. She is a fun and caring dog. Glad to have her apart of our family. View attachment 152465
She even smiles while she is sleeping!
View attachment 152466
View attachment 152467
She also hates Monday Mornings!
View attachment 152468

She smiles! A dog smile is about the most precious thing there is. Sometimes cats smile too.
Awe man let me tell you, I will come home from a long day feeing kind of grumpy, she will run up to me wagging her tail with that grin. Makes my day every time.

Forum List

Back