Intolerant liberals

I just love the hypocrisy, atheism is a religion, that's what's really funny about it, it's a religion of intolerant people led by Lennin, Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Castro, Kim jong El, and many other pieces of shit.

Every group has their share of nuts.

Just a fact of life. :thup:

And when atheists complain about this, it's scary and funny at the same time. Boy I just hate that religion stuff, those damn Christians!!!!!!!!!!

Get used to it. It's part of the knee-jerk left wing bigotry towards Christianity. I don't recall a single atheist ever complaining about the jihad terrorists praying to allah before they use their own bodies as shrapnel.

Get used to it. It's part of the knee-jerk left wing bigotry towards Christianity. I don't recall a single atheist ever complaining about the jihad terrorists praying to allah before they use their own bodies as shrapnel.

So obviously they condone it.

Every fact in the world is based on what whitehall hears. :thup:

Well the problem is they dont really complain about any other religion do they? They hate the Christian foundation of the country and want it to be a paradise like the Soviet police state.....ah imposed atheism, those were the days....sigh

Well the problem is they dont really complain about any other religion do they? They hate the Christian foundation of the country and want it to be a paradise like the Soviet police state.....ah imposed atheism, those were the days....sigh

Christianity is prominent in the US.

An atheist doesn't care for any religion.

Christianity is prominent in the US.

An atheist doesn't care for any religion.

You're wrong, they do, they really hate Christianity, because people say.......PRAY to God (kinda like the secretary in the story) and not to government or OBama, like they should. They like muslims, especially the crazy types, because they hate the US and they dont like the Jews much, well the real jews, not fake hollywood, new york jews, they're ok, because they dont really believe in that bible stuff.

Atheists: Obama Administration Out Of Line To Pray For Rain

Wow a man cant have a religion with these commies

Liberals are the most tolerant people on the earth!

They tolerate:

Christians, on the left

Jews, on the left

Muslims, on the left

Minorities, on the left

Gays, on the left

Rich people, on the left

Poor people, on the left

Etc.....

what a crock of shit. Have civil conversation and cease with the "you'reamarxistcommiewholivesonwelfarebecauseyou'reademocratandweallknowthatliberalismisamentaldisorderyafuckingleech" bullshit and you may see a much more tolerant side.

but yeah....it's all us...:rolleyes:

Atheists: Obama Administration Out Of Line To Pray For Rain

Wow a man cant have a religion with these commies

Liberals are the most tolerant people on the earth!

They tolerate:

Christians, on the left

Jews, on the left

Muslims, on the left

Minorities, on the left

Gays, on the left

Rich people, on the left

Poor people, on the left

Etc.....

what a crock of shit. Have civil conversation and cease with the "you'reamarxistcommiewholivesonwelfarebecauseyou'reademocratandweallknowthatliberalismisamentaldisorderyafuckingleech" bullshit and you may see a much more tolerant side.

but yeah....it's all us...:rolleyes:

Yeah but people like Garfalo dont know any republicans and still are hateful, explain that?

Forum List

Back