Intolerant liberals

And when atheists complain about this, it's scary and funny at the same time. Boy I just hate that religion stuff, those damn Christians!!!!!!!!!!

what are you babbling about?

Ok, did ya read the article? Wait, I'll type slower, Liberals HATE Christians, especially the atheist liberals. Is that clearer?

so in other words you and your article are liars.

that wasn't so difficult.

keep on babbling. :thup:

I don't really see the harm in Vilsack's statement. The Christian Vilsack's reference to a "rain dance" makes it extremely difficult to interpret this as a policy respecting an establishment of religion. I have to agree, the Council is being intolerant in this respect. I have to agree with them that there is a danger infederal funds being directed to religious charities, though (through a program GWB initiated and Obama continued).

I just love the hypocrisy, atheism is a religion, that's what's really funny about it, it's a religion of intolerant people led by Lennin, Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Castro, Kim jong El, and many other pieces of shit.

You must really love the Teabaggers in Tennessee, and Michele Bachman.

Well the problem is they dont really complain about any other religion do they?

They like muslims, especially the crazy types

The Council upset millions of Muslims worldwide (especially the "crazy types") when they published cartoons offensive to that group (Council for Secular Humanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). And they have plenty of articles criticizing Islam directly: (see, eg, Islam's Shame).

Your claim about the Council's attitude toward non-Christian religions is demonstrably false. I don't feel a need to cite any sources, but your claims that athiests are communists ruled by dead mass-killers or that "Garfalo", whomever that is, don't know any Republicans, are also false.

Intolerant liberals
Atheists: Obama Administration Out Of Line To Pray For Rain

Wow a man cant have a religion with these commies
This makes no sense, as usual.

Many conservatives and republicans are atheists, the vast majority of liberals are Christians.

“[Praying] for rain? That’s not just government entangling itself with religion, that’s government publicly practicing it, and wallowing in superstition,” he said.

Nonsense.

Establishment Clause restrictions apply only to official policy or laws, not government employees’ statements of faith.

I just love the hypocrisy, atheism is a religion, that's what's really funny about it, it's a religion of intolerant people led by Lennin, Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Castro, Kim jong El, and many other pieces of shit.

You must really love the Teabaggers in Tennessee, and Michele Bachman.

I do, but I'd love to teabag you, just tell me a time and place and get ready for Balls in your mouth.

This sums it up. Especially towards the end with the modern thinking.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpezudbbZMA&feature=related]Democrats and their Roots to Racism and the KKK - YouTube[/ame]

I love liberals, vote for the black guy!!!!!!!!! Sellouts, how racist.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYxG0F3xubo&feature=related]CNN Shocked Black Men Not Voting Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back