Interview with the worst serial killer in the U.S.....

And of course the politics of abortion protected him....

But at least the department had been doing something up to that point, however ineffectual. After 1993, even that pro form a effort came to an end. Not because of administrative ennui, although there had been plenty. Instead, the Pennsylvania Department of Health abruptly decided, for political reasons, to stop inspecting abortion clinics at all... The only exception to this live-and-let-die policy was supposed to be for complaints dumped directly on the department's doorstep. Those, at least, would be investigated. Except that there were complaints about Gosnell, repeatedly.

I would suspect he didn't have proper identiy on the mother's considering it was on a cash basis and beyond the legal limits of abortion term.
Your education in a government school controlled by the education wing of the democrat party has served you well.....you are as dumb as they wanted you to be....

Naw, stupid fuck, I went to Catholic schools where the girls had abortions because no one explained to them how birth control works. It's why I hate religion with a fucking passion.

But back to my question. Why aren't the moms in prison right next to Gosnell? They are the ones who went in, got abortions, and walked out without reporting him.

Do you think this guy kept records...moron

I think that he probably did, but prosecuting the women was never part of the plan.

The last thing the anti-choice nutters want is women to get wise to what you are up to.

Now, you want to prevent another Gosnell in the future, there's a way to do that.

Comprehensive sex ed including contraception.
Universal health care, including paying for abortions at an early stage.
Which is how the rest of the industrialized world does it.

But you see, being a stupid Christian Rube, the point is to keep you really, really mad about fetuses so you don't notice they've fucked the middle class.

as compared to morons who believe in hocus pocus from a ghost in the sky 'revealed" to his scribes here on earth, right?

Sure. What idiot would give their true identity when they were doing something illegal, for record keeping purposes?
I would suspect he didn't have proper identiy on the mother's considering it was on a cash basis and beyond the legal limits of abortion term.

No, they didn't prosecute the women because they'd have a riot if they did.

Sure. What idiot would give their true identity when they were doing something illegal, for record keeping purposes?

Gee, good point. So I guess when murders are committed, unless the killer leaves I signed note saying "I did it", they shouldn't bother investigating.

Okay, here's the thing. They didn't go after the women because they know they'd be thrown out of office if they did.

You see, if anti-choice assholes could convince women of the error of their ways, there wouldn't be an issue. But you can't make that sale.

Going after the providers, yeah, that's the ticket.

Forum List

Back