Interview with the worst serial killer in the U.S.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Not many people will know about this serial killer....because he killed newly born children in an abortion clinic...that they were alive and viable did not save them....he murdered them and is now in jail because of it.....the sad thing is he was allowed to kill because he did it under the protection of his abortion clinic, a house of horrors that would make any film by Rob Zombie seem quaint......

A movie is being made about this monster...and how he was ignored by officials, and when he was arrested, ignored by the democrat media.....

Kermit Gosnell Speaks from Prison National Review Online

LOPEZ: What was the most important question you asked him?

MCELHINNEY: I asked him to tell me about Baby Boy A, the baby who was so big he joked about him, the same baby that staff photographed because he upset them so much, because he looked just like their own babies. Baby Boy Aā€™s photograph was shown continuously in the court. When I asked Gosnell about that baby, he said ā€œI donā€™t remember that.ā€

LOPEZ: What was most revealing to you?

MCELHINNEY: It was all revealing. The most disturbing aspect of the whole visit was his demeanor ā€” he is relaxed, he smiles all the time. Twice he broke into song. This behavior is not what one would expect from a convicted serial killer.

From the screen writer of the movie....

Worst Serial Killer in America Movie Takes Another Step Ahead National Review Online

KJL: Who is Gosnell in history, and will your screenplay make that more accessible and hard to ignore?

KLAVAN: Well, think about this. This is the worst serial killer in American history, but when he went on trial, the press section of the court room was empty. ((See: ā€œLife in the Ruins, and the Dangers of a Euphemism Addictionā€) Why? What was it American journalists couldnā€™t face, couldnā€™t report? What was it they didnā€™t want you to know? Why did the state Department of Health ignore so many warnings and complaints? Why the conspiracy of silence? Thatā€™s the question I keep asking myself. Iā€™m not looking for easy answers, or even any definitive answers. I just want to show what happened.

Fetuses aren't babies.

Why were none of the women who had the abortions charged as accomplices?

Oh, yeah, because they'd have lynched the prosecutors if they tried that shit.

Moron...he killed viable babies outside the womb.....

Fetuses aren't babies.

Why were none of the women who had the abortions charged as accomplices?

Oh, yeah, because they'd have lynched the prosecutors if they tried that shit.

Here you go moron....the killer....

and keep in mind...he has been killing babies, viable babies..born and breathing outside the womb...for years.....

Kermit Gosnell - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In 2011, Gosnell and various co-defendant employees were charged with eight counts of murder, 24 felony counts of performing illegal abortions beyond the state of Pennsylvaniaā€™s 24-week time limit, and 227 misdemeanor counts of violating the 24-hour informed consent law. The murder charges related to an adult patient, Karnamaya Mongar, who died following an abortion procedure and seven newborns said to have been killed, by having their spinal cords severed with scissors, after being born alive during attempted abortions. In May 2013, Gosnell was convicted of first degree murder in the deaths of three of the infants andinvoluntary manslaughter in the death of Karnamaya Mongar. Gosnell was also convicted of 21 felony counts of illegal late-term abortion, and 211 counts of violating the 24-hour informed consent law.

And the house of horrors....

When the team members entered the clinic, they were appalled, describing it to the Grand Jury as 'filthy,' 'deplorable,' 'disgusting,' 'very unsanitary, very outdated, horrendous,' and 'by far, the worst' that these experienced investigators had ever encountered. There was blood on the floor. A stench of urine filled the air. A flea-infested cat was wandering through the facility, and there were cat feces on the stairs. Semi-conscious women scheduled for abortions were moaning in the waiting room or the recovery room, where they sat on dirty recliners covered with blood-stained blankets.

All the women had been sedated by unlicensed staff ā€“ long before Gosnell arrived at the clinic ā€“ and staff members could not accurately state what medications or dosages they had administered to the waiting patients. Many of the medications in inventory were past their expiration datesā€¦ surgical procedure rooms were filthy and unsanitaryā€¦ resembling 'a bad gas station restroom.' Instruments were not sterile. Equipment was rusty and outdated. Oxygen equipment was covered with dust, and had not been inspected. The same corroded suction tubing used for abortions was the only tubing available for oral airways if assistance for breathing was neededā€¦"[30]

[F]etal remains [were] haphazardly stored throughout the clinicā€“ in bags, milk jugs, orange juice cartons, and even in cat-food containers... Gosnell admitted to Detective Wood that at least 10 to 20 percent... were probably older than 24 weeks [the legal limit]... In some instances, surgical incisions had been made at the base of the fetal skulls. The investigators found a row of jars containing just the severed feet of fetuses. In the basement, they discovered medical waste piled high. The intact 19-week fetus delivered by Mrs. Mongar three months earlier was in a freezer. In all, the remains of 45 fetuses were recovered ... at least two of them, and probably three, had been viable."[30]

Right. That's why they copped a sentencing deal with him because their evidence of that was so good that they went from 100 supposed dead babies down to 3.

The thing was they had this guy dead to rights on a negligent homicide of a 43 years old woman and a shitload of drug charges.

But anti-choice nuts spent millions of dollars on a bullshit prosecution so they could "pretend fetuses is people"

thanks for the post and info '2aguy' , liberal progressive GOSNEL at work , good to see on the big screen if it gets to the big screen .

Right. That's why they copped a sentencing deal with him because their evidence of that was so good that they went from 100 supposed dead babies down to 3.

The thing was they had this guy dead to rights on a negligent homicide of a 43 years old woman and a shitload of drug charges.

But anti-choice nuts spent millions of dollars on a bullshit prosecution so they could "pretend fetuses is people"

The babies he killed were intact, viable and outside the womb.....he is a monster.....read the accounts moron.....

Here you go moron....the killer....

and keep in mind...he has been killing babies, viable babies..born and breathing outside the womb...for years.....

Kermit Gosnell - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In 2011, Gosnell and various co-defendant employees

And again, I ask the question- WHY WEREN'T THE MOTHERS CHARGED WITH A CRIME?

It's a simple question. Aren't they as guilty as he was? Maybe more so?

So essentially, they found a guy who was kind of reprehensible to charge instead of the instigators or the "crime"

A guy who was going to jail for the rest of his life, regardless.

Your education in a government school controlled by the education wing of the democrat party has served you well.....you are as dumb as they wanted you to be....

Here...a story by The Atlantic...the journalist is shocked by the way this story has been ignored....

Why Dr. Kermit Gosnell s Trial Should Be a Front-Page Story - The Atlantic

One former employee described hearing a baby screaming after it was delivered during an abortion procedure. "I can't describe it. It sounded like a little alien," she testified. Said the Philadelphia Inquirer in its coverage, "Prosecutors have cited the dozens of jars of severed baby feet as an example of Gosnell's idiosyncratic and illegal practice of providing abortions for cash to poor women pregnant longer than the 24-week cutoff for legal abortions in Pennsylvania."

Until Thursday, I wasn't aware of this story. It has generated sparse coverage in the national media, and while it's been mentioned in RSS feeds to which I subscribe, I skip past most news items. I still consume a tremendous amount of journalism. Yet had I been asked at a trivia night about the identity of Kermit Gosnell, I would've been stumped and helplessly guessed a green Muppet. Then I saw Kirsten Power's USA Today column. She makes a powerful, persuasive case that the Gosnell trial ought to be getting a lot more attention in the national press than it is getting.

The media criticism angle interests me. But I agree that the story has been undercovered, and I happen to be a working journalist, so I'll begin by telling the rest of the story for its own sake. Only then will I explain why I think it deserves more coverage than it has gotten, although it ought to be self-evident by the time I'm done distilling the grand jury's allegations. Grand juries aren't infallible. This version of events hasn't been proven in a court of law. But journalists routinely treat accounts given by police, prosecutors and grand juries as at least plausible if not proven. Try to decide, as you hear the state's side of the case, whether you think it is credible, and if so, whether the possibility that some or all this happened demands massive journalistic scrutiny.

The babies he killed were intact, viable and outside the womb.....he is a monster.....read the accounts moron.....

I could care less about the accounts.

Like Most Monsters, Gosnell had his creators. Hiscreators were all you misogynistic nuts who don't like women controlling their own lady parts and driving valid abortion providers out of business.

The only PERSON he killed was that 43 year old woman who couldn't get a legit abortion in her home state because of all the restrictions passed by nutters.

Honorable mention goes to all you guys who think health care should be a consumer commodity rather than a public service.

Gosnell is a monster made in a right wing lab.

The police raided the place not because of the babies being murdered....but because they thought he was selling illegal prescription...that is when they found the horrors.....

On February 18, 2010, the FBI raided the "Women's Medical Society," entering its offices about 8:30 p.m. Agents expected to find evidence that it was illegally selling prescription drugs.

I could care less about the accounts.

Like Most Monsters, Gosnell had his creators. Hiscreators were all you misogynistic nuts who don't like women controlling their own lady parts and driving valid abortion providers out of business.

The only PERSON he killed was that 43 year old woman who couldn't get a legit abortion in her home state because of all the restrictions passed by nutters.

Honorable mention goes to all you guys who think health care should be a consumer commodity rather than a public service.

Gosnell is a monster made in a right wing lab.

again...showing off your democrat controlled education......

Again...he killed viable babies...not fetuses...as if there was a difference....

What we mean is that he regularly and illegally delivered live, viable babies in the third trimester of pregnancy - and then murdered these newborns by severing their spinal cords with scissors," it states.

Your education in a government school controlled by the education wing of the democrat party has served you well.....you are as dumb as they wanted you to be....

Naw, stupid fuck, I went to Catholic schools where the girls had abortions because no one explained to them how birth control works. It's why I hate religion with a fucking passion.

But back to my question. Why aren't the moms in prison right next to Gosnell? They are the ones who went in, got abortions, and walked out without reporting him.

Yes....he murdered babies...

The grand jury report summarizes a more typical late-term abortion, as conducted at the clinic, concluding with the following passage:

When you perform late-term "abortions" by inducing labor, you get babies. Live, breathing, squirming babies. By 24 weeks, most babies born prematurely will survive if they receive appropriate medical care. But that was not what the Women's Medical Society was about. Gosnell had a simple solution for the unwanted babies he delivered: he killed them. He didn't call it that. He called it "ensuring fetal demise." The way he ensured fetal demise was by sticking scissors into the back of the baby's neck and cutting the spinal cord. He called that "snipping."

Over the years, there were hundreds of "snippings." Sometimes, if Gosnell was unavailable, the "snipping" was done by one of his fake doctors, or even by one of the administrative staff.

But all the employees of the Women's Medical Society knew. Everyone there acted as if it wasn't murder at all. Most of these acts cannot be prosecuted, because Gosnell destroyed the files.

Among the relatively few cases that could be specifically documented, one was Baby Boy A. His 17-year-old mother was almost 30 weeks pregnant -- seven and a half months -- when labor was induced. An employee estimated his birth weight as approaching six pounds. He was breathing and moving when Gosnell severed his spine and put the body in a plastic shoebox for disposal. The doctor joked that this baby was so big he could "walk me to the bus stop."

Another, Baby Boy B, whose body was found at the clinic frozen in a one-gallon spring-water bottle, was at least 28 weeks of gestational age when he was killed. Baby C was moving and breathing for 20 minutes before an assistant came in and cut the spinal cord, just the way she had seen Gosnell do it so many times. And these were not even the worst cases.

Again...he killed viable babies...not fetuses...as if there was a difference....

What we mean is that he regularly and illegally delivered live, viable babies in the third trimester of pregnancy - and then murdered these newborns by severing their spinal cords with scissors," it states.

You mean the women STILL got what they wanted, then? Not seeing a problem.

When you right wing fucks stop trying to snatch food out of the mouths of hungry children, I'll take you rubes seriously about fetuses.

Naw, stupid fuck, I went to Catholic schools where the girls had abortions because no one explained to them how birth control works. It's why I hate religion with a fucking passion.

But back to my question. Why aren't the moms in prison right next to Gosnell? They are the ones who went in, got abortions, and walked out without reporting him.

Do you think this guy kept records...moron......

Why wasn't he caught sooner.....

The Failure to Stop It
That brings us to a subject you've perhaps been wondering about: How on earth did this go on for so long without anyone stopping it? The grand jury delved into that very question in their report. I'm going to excerpt it at length, because it bears directly on the question that will concern us afterward: has this story gotten an appropriate amount of attention from the news media?

Here is the grand jury on oversight failures:

Pennsylvania is not a third-world country. There were several oversight agencies
that stumbled upon and should have shut down Kermit Gosnell long ago. But none of them did...

The first line of defense was the Pennsylvania Department of Health. The department's job is to audit hospitals and outpatient medical facilities, like Gosnell's, to make sure that they follow the rules and provide safe care. The department had contact with the Women's Medical Society dating back to 1979, when it first issued approval to open an abortion clinic. It did not conduct another site review until 1989, ten years later. Numerous violations were already apparent, but Gosnell got a pass when he promised to fix them. Site reviews in 1992 and 1993 also noted various violations, but again failed to ensure they were corrected.

Forum List

Back