Internet Stalkers

It depends... when someone knows that you spend time online and deliberately sets out to track you down, befriends your friends on Facebook so he can get to you and makes your life hell and scares the crap outta you, trashes your car and ends up in serious shit, yea, girls might be offended by that behavior.
It happens to guys as well...probably not as often, though. Stalkers are creeps, period.

Don't talk to them----

This is why I asked the question...but also because I was giving EZ as hard a time as she likes to give me.

I think this place should be like Vegas. What happens here should stay here.

No seriously......the OPs premise of this thread is pretty funny.

"I'm so wonderful....guys want to stalk me...."

I really do wish some of the girls would stalk the hell out of me sometimes.

Ever notice that most of the time women are offended by it and most guys are flattered.

Why is that?

It depends... when someone knows that you spend time online and deliberately sets out to track you down, befriends your friends on Facebook so he can get to you and makes your life hell and scares the crap outta you, trashes your car and ends up in serious shit, yea, girls might be offended by that behavior.

Perhaps you are befriending people on the internet that in real life you would have nothing to do with .

Perhaps you are talking out of your ass.

No seriously......the OPs premise of this thread is pretty funny.

"I'm so wonderful....guys want to stalk me...."

I really do wish some of the girls would stalk the hell out of me sometimes.

Ever notice that most of the time women are offended by it and most guys are flattered.

Why is that?

It happens to guys as well...probably not as often, though. Stalkers are creeps, period.

Yep, it does.

Have you ever had someone "stalk" you on the internet?

It's creepy as hell, isn't it? I wonder why those freaks do that?

Yep. It's usually the people you least expect. Their obsessive personality is just creepy. Few stalkers can see how their actions are hurting others which means that most don't know they are stalking.
That is true, i had to toss a guy off a board I used to admin for doing that to a married gal.

The guy thought he was being 'cute and flirty.'

Fucking moron.

I used to make fun of liberals on another board (kind of like what I do here :)). I had several stalkers. One guy sent me IMs all the time, another wanted me to login to a site so he could get my personal information, several death threats, etc. After that, I decided not to use any of my personal information. I do live in Little Rock, but the name and address I used are not mine so nobody can find out who exactly I am. Long story.

Have you ever had someone "stalk" you on the internet?

It's creepy as hell, isn't it? I wonder why those freaks do that?

Hey Echo, <cue scary voice> what's your favorite scary movie? :lol:

On a sidenote: I had one creepy encounter on another board. The guy had some skip tracing software that allowed him to use the message board to hack into my computer. He was able to tell me my name, my family's names, my address, telephone #, where I worked etc. It was pretty creepy. Good thing is wasn't someone I sparred with on the regular, but enough to make me find another board.

Forum List

Back