Internet sources claim anti-gay Senator to be outed

Internet sources claim anti-gay Senator to be outed | Breaking News | Wisconsin Gazette - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) News

The gay blogosphere is abuzz with rumors that anti-gay U.S. Lindsey Graham, R – S.C., is about to be outed.

Mike Rogers, who’s made it his life mission to out anti-gay leaders, says he has pictures of one of Graham’s boy toys leaving the lifelong bachelor’s home after spending the night there, according to several bloggers. Rogers claims to have a 100-percent track record as an outer.

Rogers tweeted on Dec. 18 that he had a meeting with his lawyer about the imminent release of his pictures. Wonkette displayed the tweets online today

I saw a documentary on HBO about this topic not too long ago. A interesting subject. It will certainly be interesting to see how Senator Graham will respond to the pictures once released.

Well, if he has pictures showing Graham taking it in the ass, that is one thing. But a guy leaving his house after being there all night? LMAO!!! Maybe he is a security guard, or many different maybes. And who really cares?

Internet sources claim anti-gay Senator to be outed | Breaking News | Wisconsin Gazette - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) News

The gay blogosphere is abuzz with rumors that anti-gay U.S. Lindsey Graham, R – S.C., is about to be outed.

Mike Rogers, who’s made it his life mission to out anti-gay leaders, says he has pictures of one of Graham’s boy toys leaving the lifelong bachelor’s home after spending the night there, according to several bloggers. Rogers claims to have a 100-percent track record as an outer.

Rogers tweeted on Dec. 18 that he had a meeting with his lawyer about the imminent release of his pictures. Wonkette displayed the tweets online today

I saw a documentary on HBO about this topic not too long ago. A interesting subject. It will certainly be interesting to see how Senator Graham will respond to the pictures once released.
That was an excellent documentary! Of course, we Floridians already knew about Charlie.

Nikki Haley would make a great Senator, but it's probably a little too early for that.
Nikki Haley campaign slogans:

-Nikki Haley: Are You Getting Off Better Than You Were Four Years Ago?

-Nikki Haley: Yes We Can...But We Have To Hurry

-Nikki Haley: "Me represent you looong time!"

-Nikki Haley: In Your Heart You Know She's Ripe

-Nikki Haley: You Come First

-Nikki Haley - Don't Stop! Don't Stop! Oh God, Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow

-Nikki Haley: Room 314

-Nikki Haley: Taking Care Of The Little Guy

It's always sadly amusing when leftwing whackjobs who supposedly Celebrate Diversity dance a jig at the prospect of somebody they dislike being attacked for Being Diverse.

let's see if you can follow this...

no one cares if he's gay. at least no one on the left....

they care if he's gay and spends his time trying to divest other gays of their rights.

it's the hypocrisy that's the problem... not the 'diversity'.

nice try.

If you think that warrants destroying him politically, go for it.

Why would being outed "destroy him politically"?

Why is he "anti-gay"? Because he believes a marriage is between a man and a woman? Are Obama and Clinton "anti-gay"?

he's considered anti gay because he votes against any measure that would acknowledge gay rights and votes for every measure that denies them rights.

that sounds pretty anti to me.

is he a foaming at the mouth loon? no.

Lindsay Graham and Charlie Crist gay rumors have been circulating for years. As long as he (Graham) votes Conservative he can suck all the dicks he wants to.

What is Graham conservative on? Cap and tax? Amnesty? Lefty SCOTUS and Federal judge nominees?

Follow the link you douchenozzle. Its Senator Graham's voting record. He has forgotten more about conservatism than you will ever learn.

Lindsey Graham on the Issues

Again, I reiterate, You sir are a fucking idiot.

Ummm... Don't look now, but I think his point was precisely how much Lindsey Graham has forgotten about Conservatism. Truth of the matter is, you're both right.

Lindsey Graham is that rare species I like to call politically bipolar. One year he is pushing for amnesty, four years later he is trying to kick out anchor babies. There is no middle ground with that guy.

That being said, my suggestion to homosexuals is "Don't Ask, Don't Tell". Not your sexual preferences, your political party. They might let you in the military, but they will fight tooth and nail to use your sexuality against you if you don't have a "D" in front of your name.

What "gay rights" Jillian? Specifically.

• Support the constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage. (Aug 2008)
  • Voted YES on constitutional ban of same-sex marriage. (Jun 2006)
  • Voted YES on banning gay adoptions in DC. (Jul 1999)
  • Rated 0% by the ACLU, indicating an anti-civil rights voting record. (Dec 2002)
  • Rated 0% by the HRC, indicating an anti-gay-rights stance. (Dec 2006)
  • Rated 11% by the NAACP, indicating an anti-affirmative-action stance. (Dec 2006)
  • Amend Constitution to define traditional marriage. (Jun 2008)

Forum List

Back