Internet sources claim anti-gay Senator to be outed

He votes with the left on every issue but DADT, and they want his scalp. Congratulations. The left is going to do to Lindsey Graham what all the conservative talk show hosts put together could not.

You just made that up and that does make that statement true. Not only only are you an idiot, but you are fucking delusional.

He does. He's a dependable swing vote whenever Democrats need him to slam Republicans.

Hit him right between the eyes, baby!

You need to pull Limbaugh's balls out of your mouth long enough to see things for what they really are.

You just made that up and that does make that statement true. Not only only are you an idiot, but you are fucking delusional.

He does. He's a dependable swing vote whenever Democrats need him to slam Republicans.

Hit him right between the eyes, baby!

You need to pull Limbaugh's balls out of your mouth long enough to see things for what they really are.

Really, dude. I'm on your side. Hit Senator Grahamnesty with all you got.

Internet sources claim anti-gay Senator to be outed | Breaking News | Wisconsin Gazette - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) News

The gay blogosphere is abuzz with rumors that anti-gay U.S. Lindsey Graham, R – S.C., is about to be outed.

Mike Rogers, who’s made it his life mission to out anti-gay leaders, says he has pictures of one of Graham’s boy toys leaving the lifelong bachelor’s home after spending the night there, according to several bloggers. Rogers claims to have a 100-percent track record as an outer.

Rogers tweeted on Dec. 18 that he had a meeting with his lawyer about the imminent release of his pictures. Wonkette displayed the tweets online today

I saw a documentary on HBO about this topic not too long ago. A interesting subject. It will certainly be interesting to see how Senator Graham will respond to the pictures once released.

I'm Shocked! Shocked do you hear!!!!!
Shocked.jpg

Take Graham down.

One less useful idiot for Democrats for cap and tax and amnesty.

I don't want to take Graham down. I could give a shit about whether or not he is gay. That is one of the beauties of conservatism. Less interference in our personal lives and that includes homosexuality. I could give a shit. A true conservative wouldn't give a shit either.

Take Graham down.

One less useful idiot for Democrats for cap and tax and amnesty.

I don't want to take Graham down. I could give a shit about whether or not he is gay. That is one of the beauties of conservatism. Less interference in our personal lives and that includes homosexuality. I could give a shit. A true conservative wouldn't give a shit either.

I don't think anyone cares that he is gay. I think Revere wants him gone because of his vote record.

I don't give a crap about Graham's sexuality.

I do care that he is bad on civil liberties

Forum List

Back