Interesting! Vindman Refused To Characterize Joe Biden's Threat To Withhold Aid As 'Wrong'

If it's not wrong for Biden, how could it be wrong for President Trump? It's clear the non-deserving Purple Heart earner's hypocrisy is outstanding. He solidified his Anti-Trump bias with his statement.

Vindman Refuses to Call Biden's Threat to Withhold Aid ‘Wrong’
Not surprised. Vindman is obviously a stooge paid for and supported by the lunatic liberals and the Deep State. It's SO damned obvious!

He's also possibly one of those who were leaking to the whistleblower.

There's a whole lot of fuckiness going on in that Schiff show.

How many times do you dumbass motherfuckers need to be told that it’s not any of the witness’ jobs to make any judgements, just to testify as to what they witnessed.

‘Wrong’ is a judgement.

If it's not wrong for Biden, how could it be wrong for President Trump? It's clear the non-deserving Purple Heart earner's hypocrisy is outstanding. He solidified his Anti-Trump bias with his statement.

Because Biden did it in support of stated American foreign policy, and those of NATO, the IMF and the EU. Trump did it to help his re-election chances and to absolve the Russians of any blame in 2016 election interference.

Because Biden did it in support of stated American foreign policy, and those of NATO, the IMF and the EU. Trump did it to help his re-election chances and to absolve the Russians of any blame in 2016 election interference.
Biden did it because Ukraine was going to throw the book at Biden's son, that is bribery but you dont give a shit, as long as a fucking worthless liberals does it. Of course if you did it you bitch, your ass who be doing time. That 2 tier justice system that you morons allow. Just cant get more stupid than a worthless liberal.

Actually Biden saved his kids ass, using the United States as collateral. Trump went on Biden's own words, to ask for proof. I love the way you are making Trump's win in 2020, guaranteed!

Actually Biden saved his kids ass, using the United States as collateral. Trump went on Biden's own words, to ask for proof. I love the way you are making Trump's win in 2020, guaranteed!

How do you "save" a crackhead's ass by hooking him up with millions of dollars? I think Joe was trying to get him deaded. :04:

How do you "save" a crackhead's ass by hooking him up with millions of dollars? I think Joe was trying to get him deaded. :04:
VERY possible. He may have wanted his idiot son out of the way..........

VERY possible. He may have wanted his idiot son out of the way..........

Well what else can someone do when they have a crackhead son hitting them up for money all the time?

Hook them up with their own money. :banana:

70million-Trump.jpg

How many times do you dumbass motherfuckers need to be told that it’s not any of the witness’ jobs to make any judgements, just to testify as to what they witnessed.

‘Wrong’ is a judgement.
How many times do you fuckers keep telling us that this is not a trial? Rules of evidence don't apply.

Last edited:

‘Wrong’ is a judgement.

Just by having your symbol of AOC says it all. Your just another libtard scumbag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep telling yourself that bullshit. How did Hunter get the high paying job he knew nothing about. Another libtard scumbag.

Odd that he reported his concerns to a Stalinist democrat lawyer and the Whistleblowers instead of to his superiors

He broke the chain of command and that is a military crime. His ass should be in Leavenworth.

Forum List

Back