They've done it! The loony left are officially flipping elections thanks to illegals voting!

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
They can't win elections fair and square, so they have to steal them by cheating. It's time we put a stop to this.

In Georgia, new citizens constitute more than 440,000 potential voters, the group estimated. President Donald Trump won the state by roughly 200,000 votes in 2016....But Astrid Silva, who runs the organization Dream Big Nevada, lamented that candidates aren’t investing in turnout or registration efforts for new citizens early enough. Her group helps the undocumented community navigate the immigration process and works to mobilize new citizens politically.

Study: New citizens could swing battleground states in 2020

They can't win elections fair and square, so they have to steal them by cheating. It's time we put a stop to this.

In Georgia, new citizens constitute more than 440,000 potential voters, the group estimated. President Donald Trump won the state by roughly 200,000 votes in 2016....But Astrid Silva, who runs the organization Dream Big Nevada, lamented that candidates aren’t investing in turnout or registration efforts for new citizens early enough. Her group helps the undocumented community navigate the immigration process and works to mobilize new citizens politically.

Why would any citizen new or otherwise, vote for a party that wants to replace them with an illegal?

Why would any citizen new or otherwise, vote for a party that wants to replace them with an illegal?
They're BRAINWASHED. That's the only logical explanation.

How do you figure "new citizens" are "illegals"?

Is there some satire here I'm missing? :dunno:

It's funny I heard buttplug has zero black voters in south Carolina, that the population is 30% made up of blacks..

Its weird that blacks hate gays, why?

How do you figure "new citizens" are "illegals"?

Is there some satire here I'm missing? :dunno:

We dont know, people on the left doesn't know the difference

Maybe because your view of the Democratic Party has no basis in reality.

Democratic Presidents have a much stronger record of dealing with illegal immigrants than Republicans. Bill Clinton passed the toughest immigration laws since Reagan was elected, and Obama's record of deportation shows what a liar Trump is and how weak he really is on deportations.

Trump has been great at locking up immigrants - 40,000 law abiding immigrants are being held in detention. His deportation numbers are way lower than Obama's. The costs of keeping 40,000 people who have never committed a crime, in prison is $700 per day, per prisoner.

How stupid is this?

Democratic Presidents have a much stronger record of dealing with illegal immigrants than Republicans. Bill Clinton passed the toughest immigration laws since Reagan was elected, and Obama's record of deportation shows what a liar Trump is and how weak he really is on deportations.

Trump has been great at locking up immigrants - 40,000 law abiding immigrants are being held in detention. His deportation numbers are way lower than Obama's. The costs of keeping 40,000 people who have never committed a crime, in prison is $700 per day, per prisoner.

How stupid is this?

Don't try to bullshit me. I used to be a Democrat.

How stupid is this?

I was briefly, as well. My lunatic liberal friend (no longer my friend) coerced me into signing up as a Dem sometime in 2012. At that time, I had little to no interest in politics. I think my friend wanted me to vote for Obama in 2012. I DIDN'T vote that year. I had seen that Obama had accomplished NOTHING positive in his first term and I didn't like Romney. I STILL didn't have much interest in politics until October of 2016. After much research, I red pilled MYSELF. I switched to Republican, voted for Trump in 2016, and will NEVER vote Democrat again. Red pilling myself was a real eye opener.

This has been what the Democrats' pro-open borders, pro-illegals, incentivizing and facilitating illegal immigration has always been about - they have never tried to hide it.

It's about time people caught on...but perhaps too late.

Illegal immigration, protecting criminals, rigging primaries, illegally collaborating with foreign spies / enemies to alter and control elections, coup attempts to overturn elections...

These criminal fuckers have been working to turn this nation into a corrupt 3rd-world 'banana republic' for decades...

New citizens = illegals?

I think that says more than the words alone.

Christ quit pretending you even understand this subject to begin with.

How stupid is this?

I'm not bullshitting you.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immi...ad0e44-f057-11e9-89eb-ec56cd414732_story.html

Trump hasn't prosecuted a single employer for employing illegals. Of course he'd have to charge his own company for that.

Good satire. It's so good you got right wingers to "like" it. Well done.

Good satire. It's so good you got right wingers to "like" it. Well done.

So it's supposed to be satire?

I guess it's the only way it makes sense. But the delivery needs work.

Are these “new citizens” the decent, moral, law abiding, self funded, assimilating type?
Gee, I wonder which party they’ll gravitate toward.

Are these “new citizens” the decent, moral, law abiding, self funded, assimilating type?
Gee, I wonder which party they’ll gravitate toward.

See, if you weren't a broke loser you could figure out that you don't need a "party" to vote.
Might even figure out that personality traits don't enter into it either.

Forum List

Back