Interesting take on the Ft. Hood tragedy

MaggieMae

Reality bits
Apr 3, 2009
I received this e-mail from a friend this morning.

Interesting country we live in...a gay man or woman, even if he/she is valuable as being fluent in an Arabic language, or a Medic, etc....cannot serve openly as gay in the military of the USA. However, we will train a Muslim man...paying for his medical education...constantly promoting him even though he was on the FBI's watch list...allowing him to show up at the local 7-11 in full Muslim attire - a person who will an hour later go on a shooting spree shouting "Power to Allah" - and he got to where he was freely because what made HIM different was only his RELIGIOUS views, as opposed to something as "horrendous" as sexual orientation. I'm racking my brain trying to think of the last gay group that blew up a major building here in America. F_ _ _ed up, eh?

Interesting country we live in...a gay man or woman, even if he/she is valuable as being fluent in an Arabic language, or a Medic, etc....cannot serve openly as gay in the military of the USA. However, we will train a Muslim man...paying for his medical education...constantly promoting him even though he was on the FBI's watch list...allowing him to show up at the local 7-11 in full Muslim attire - a person who will an hour later go on a shooting spree shouting "Power to Allah" - and he got to where he was freely because what made HIM different was only his RELIGIOUS views, as opposed to something as "horrendous" as sexual orientation. I'm racking my brain trying to think of the last gay group that blew up a major building here in America. F_ _ _ed up, eh?

So, your point is we should treat Muslims as gays? :cuckoo::doubt::lol:

Why the fuck not, Jesus Mary and Joseph!

Or how about let the gays in, keep the Muslims out. At least the former doesn't want to kill us.

I cannot FUCKING BELIEVE HOW DENSE people are being about this shit. Here is the juiciest possible chunk of evidence of the complete FUCKING FAILURE of the multicultural, diversity-crazed approach I can imagine, and even nominally "conservative" characters like Kathianne don't seem to get it.

Please tell me you get it.

Because NOT getting it here means PEOPLE FUCKING DIE.

MULTICULTURALISM IS A DEATH CULT AIMED AT DESTROYING THE WEST.

Thank you.

Last edited:
All you have to do to be gay and in the military is keep your mouth shut about how much you love packing fudge. Oh and avoid hitting on same sex subordinates.

Pretty obviously this represents a total failure of our military to recognize a potential nutjob in its own midst.

It wasn't like the guy wasn't telegraphing his discontent, was it?

This is another military FAIL much as the 9-11 attcks were.

Pretty obviously this represents a total failure of our military to recognize a potential nutjob in its own midst.

It wasn't like the guy wasn't telegraphing his discontent, was it?

This is another military FAIL much as the 9-11 attcks were.

how were the 9-11 attacks a military failure?

All you have to do to be gay and in the military is keep your mouth shut about how much you love packing fudge.
Now look back on what you've posted. Can you understand why Gay people would be bothered by the system in place? In order to pursue a career they are interested in, they have to deny who they are.

Personally, I don't think that "being Gay" should be on an application in a checkable form. Why is it anyones business that someone is Gay? What people do sexually is their own business, as long as it's legally consensual. At the core of this issue we are talking about two men fucking. How would that prohibit them from excelling in any position in the military, if they are qualified?

Last edited:
If this guy did send off so many signals that he was unstable, it is mind boggling that no one looked at him as a threat. I'm not sure that has anything to do with his religion. There are probably percentage wise just as many unstable people in the service as there are in public life.

The United States can't start denying men and women entry into the military, based on their religion. That would lower us to the standards of other savage countries. What does have to stop is this countries over-the-top political correctness. This country has to learn the difference between individual freedoms, and being strong for this country. This notion that we can't racially profile a certain race/religion is a naive, weak approach. It's handicapping our defense of this country, and our cities. Certain races/religions should be looked at closer for certain things. Why? Because those races/religions have a consistent history of doing certain crimes. Hence it makes sense to keep a close watch on them in certain positions. The moment you get a sniff of something being wrong, you act on it.

Hesitation is the road to tragedy. This country needs it's balls back!

The United States can't start denying men and women entry into the military, based on their religion. That would lower us to the standards of other savage countries. What does have to stop is this countries over-the-top political correctness. This country has to learn the difference between individual freedoms, and being strong for this country. This notion that we can't racially profile a certain race/religion is a naive, weak approach. It's handicapping our defense of this country, and our cities. Certain races/religions should be looked at closer for certain things. Why? Because those races/religions have a consistent history of doing certain crimes. Hence it makes sense to keep a close watch on them in certain positions. The moment you get a sniff of something being wrong, you act on it.

Not gonna happen, already in THIS thread we have apologists. The man USED his religion in the attack. He shouted out religious statements while murdering people. He may have been unstable but he CHOSE to use his religion to justify the attacks as evidenced by his own words.

To many people just don't get it. They may NEVER get it. It doesn't help when Presidents like Bush and Obama praise a religion and claim it is peaceful when its own leaders, its own works, its own holy book and religious writings JUSTIFY murder and mayhem in the Religions name. And I am not talking about 600 years ago, I am talking about in the HERE AND NOW.

How many of the 19 Hijackers on 9/11 were white, were old people, were mexican, were anything EXCEPT young Arab Muslims? Yet when we try to protect ourselves from further attack we have idiots ignoring that demographic and searching old white people.

Should others be checked and searched? Of course they should. BUT you do not IGNORE the very demographic that is the cause of the tightened security because you may offend someone that is LOOKING to be offended.

When flags go up about possible problems we should not look away cause the person or persons are a PC class that must not be bothered for fear we will offend someone. And I am betting that PLAYED into why no action was taken before this guy went off.

Apparently Hasan was ridiculed because he was Islamic. That is happening far too much in this country, and tragically, he was unable to deal with it. He was born in the US and deserved the same amount of respect as any other citizen. I have known muslim doctors and engineers who are citizens and working in the US and they are just trying to live in peace.

The solution to the way gays are treated in this country and in our military is NOT to denigrate another group of people. Your friend's e-mail sucks.

I'm thinking that the point is not that we should treat muslims in the military like we treat gays in the military...but rather that we should treat gays in the military the way we treat muslims in the military.

Acceptance.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Not gonna happen, already in THIS thread we have apologists. The man USED his religion in the attack. He shouted out religious statements while murdering people. He may have been unstable but he CHOSE to use his religion to justify the attacks as evidenced by his own words.

To many people just don't get it. They may NEVER get it. It doesn't help when Presidents like Bush and Obama praise a religion and claim it is peaceful when its own leaders, its own works, its own holy book and religious writings JUSTIFY murder and mayhem in the Religions name. And I am not talking about 600 years ago, I am talking about in the HERE AND NOW.

How many of the 19 Hijackers on 9/11 were white, were old people, were mexican, were anything EXCEPT young Arab Muslims? Yet when we try to protect ourselves from further attack we have idiots ignoring that demographic and searching old white people.

Should others be checked and searched? Of course they should. BUT you do not IGNORE the very demographic that is the cause of the tightened security because you may offend someone that is LOOKING to be offended.

When flags go up about possible problems we should not look away cause the person or persons are a PC class that must not be bothered for fear we will offend someone. And I am betting that PLAYED into why no action was taken before this guy went off.

So what are you saying here? That it is better to be cruel and rude to every muslim you encounter? You assume that all of them are radicals and deserve to be ostracized?

A lot of people do that to every hispanic they meet--just assume they're illegal and treat them like shit.

Until the Civil Rights Act of the 60's the same thing was happening to the blacks and Jews in the US. And the Vietnamese and Koreans who came over here were really treated poorly by other citizens.

It does seem that many people really don't believe in the writings of the Declaration of Independence, and the ideals it states. Perhaps it should be rewritten to let others know that if they come to the US and are not white anglo-saxon Protestants they will be denied admission. But until it is changed to reflect the prejudices of some of our citizens, they all have a right to be welcome and given a chance in the US.

Last edited:

So what are you saying here? That it is better to be cruel and rude to every muslim you encounter? You assume that all of them are radicals and deserve to be ostracized?

A lot of people do that to every hispanic they meet--just assume they're illegal and treat them like shit.

Until the Civil Rights Act of the 60's the same thing was happening to the blacks and Jews in the US. And the Vietnamese and Koreans who came over here were really treated poorly by other citizens.

It does seem that many people really don't believe in the writings of the Declaration of Independence, and the ideals it states. Perhaps it should be rewritten to let others know that if they come to the US and are not white anglo-saxon Protestants they will be denied admission. But until it is changed to reflect the prejudices of some of our citizens, they all have a right to be welcome and given a chance in the US.

ALERT, ALERT, RED HERRING. RED HERRING. Now reread what I wrote and take OFF your blinders.

Why the fuck not, Jesus Mary and Joseph!

Or how about let the gays in, keep the Muslims out. At least the former doesn't want to kill us.

I cannot FUCKING BELIEVE HOW DENSE people are being about this shit. Here is the juiciest possible chunk of evidence of the complete FUCKING FAILURE of the multicultural, diversity-crazed approach I can imagine, and even nominally "conservative" characters like Kathianne don't seem to get it.

Please tell me you get it.

Because NOT getting it here means PEOPLE FUCKING DIE.

MULTICULTURALISM IS A DEATH CULT AIMED AT DESTROYING THE WEST.

Thank you.

Um..what if he were white? This is not the first time someone snapped. This time he happened to be muslim, but what if this guy were white? Would you want all the whites kicked out of the military?

Idiot much?

I hear this in here.....all muslims are terrorists...

You all better hope not. There are 1.5 billion Muslims world wide. If they were all terrorists, we would be in a world of hurt here with our poultry 300 million.

Forum List

Back