Article 15

Thanks, Willow.

I found the statements a lil while ago and posted them in the original thread.

It's anyone's guess how everything got conflicted.

Perhaps when officials learned he hadn't been killed it was still believed that he was going to die and they didn't want to come out right away and say he was alive only to have him die shortly thereafter? Then when it became apparent he was going to live they made an official statement?

Who really knows ...

*shrug*

Perhaps when officials learned he hadn't been killed it was still believed that he was going to die and they didn't want to come out right away and say he was alive only to have him die shortly thereafter? Then when it became apparent he was going to live they made an official statement?

Who really knows ...

*shrug*

that sounds plausible, but then there's the flawed news that the police officer was killed too.. makes me go "hhmmmmm":eusa_eh:

Who really knows ...

*shrug*

that sounds plausible, but then there's the flawed news that the police officer was killed too.. makes me go "hhmmmmm":eusa_eh:

It makes me curious too but there was tons of misinformation floating around yesterday. We still don't know all that much really.

Do you have a theory?

Who really knows ...

*shrug*

It makes me curious too but there was tons of misinformation floating around yesterday. We still don't know all that much really.

Do you have a theory?
i do
its the news orgs wanting to be the "first to report" and forget about being accurate

Do you have a theory?
i do
its the news orgs wanting to be the "first to report" and forget about being accurate

is that what led to this "secondary explosive device in the towers" shit?

Who really knows ...

*shrug*

Do you have a theory?

not yet, but I don't believe for a moment that it was an "accident." I think someone outsmarted themselves in trying to "control the information." Let's see if the media asks the same questions I am.. I'm betting they don't; I'm betting they have been told to drop it.

Do you have a theory?
i do

is that what led to this "secondary explosive device in the towers" shit?
yup
its been this way for some time now

remember the "the super dome is a killing zone"

Who really knows ...

*shrug*

I think because of the location and the overall sensitivity of the matter, they were keeping a LOT under wraps until the facts were gathered. We, John Q. Public, don't need to know every single sordid detail immediately. In hindsight, anyone "in the know" who appeared on camera should have just said that they didn't have all the facts yet, but it "appears that..." blah blah.

Willow, the video you directed me to had the General correcting media reports that the shooter wasn't dead nor was the cop that shot him.

I really don't know where you are going with this. Both are/were in critical condition and it is hard to get factual information. What exactly are you trying to say?

Willow, the video you directed me to had the General correcting media reports that the shooter wasn't dead nor was the cop that shot him.that was my question Ravi,, why did they say both were dead and not correct themselves until roughly 8 pm?

I really don't know where you are going with this. Both are/were in critical condition and it is hard to get factual information. What exactly are you trying to say?
there is a huge difference in dead and critical, not that hard to figure out the difference, I might swallow that one was a mistake but two? I'm not buying it.

exactly what you said you just saw. after you of course in another thread said it didn't happen.. So here's what I think.. rather than say that the shooter and the police officer were dead and leave that laying there for hours why didn't they just say,, "their conditions are unknown at this time."?

Forum List

Back