Interesting take on the Ft. Hood tragedy

Apparently Hasan was ridiculed because he was Islamic. That is happening far too much in this country, and tragically, he was unable to deal with it. He was born in the US and deserved the same amount of respect as any other citizen. I have known muslim doctors and engineers who are citizens and working in the US and they are just trying to live in peace.
People are ridiculed every day. For you to even slightly infer that it justifies a mass murdering outcome is pathetic. Grow the fuck up! I will be ridiculed in some form or another at least ten times today. The thought of hurting anyone will never cross my mind.

I hear this in here.....all muslims are terrorists...

You all better hope not. There are 1.5 billion Muslims world wide. If they were all terrorists, we would be in a world of hurt here with our poultry 300 million.
Boy, I'm glad you aren't the brains behind this countries defense!

Nobody has said that "all Muslims are terrorist". Relax with the pussy hyperbole. But a pattern continues, and it needs to monitored very closely. Certain acts of religious extremism are consistent within specific religions. Stop being so naive!

Nice points SC. I woulda rep'd you but I'm still bitter about the raping you gave me earlier. :rofl:

well that and that I have to spead some around.

So, your point is we should treat Muslims as gays? :cuckoo::doubt::lol:

Why the fuck not, Jesus Mary and Joseph!

Or how about let the gays in, keep the Muslims out. At least the former doesn't want to kill us.

I cannot FUCKING BELIEVE HOW DENSE people are being about this shit. Here is the juiciest possible chunk of evidence of the complete FUCKING FAILURE of the multicultural, diversity-crazed approach I can imagine, and even nominally "conservative" characters like Kathianne don't seem to get it.

Please tell me you get it.

Because NOT getting it here means PEOPLE FUCKING DIE.

MULTICULTURALISM IS A DEATH CULT AIMED AT DESTROYING THE WEST.

Thank you.

Um..what if he were white? This is not the first time someone snapped. This time he happened to be muslim, but what if this guy were white? Would you want all the whites kicked out of the military?

Idiot much?
What a dumb analogy!

He wasn't white. He's a member of an extremist religion, who's consistently engaged in acts of violence in the name of religion.

If the white guy was a member of a specific religious group, who's been apart of consistent violent attacks against American in the name of his religion, then that group should be monitored. But this is a country/religious thing. Hate for America, and hate for other religions.

You all better hope not. There are 1.5 billion Muslims world wide. If they were all terrorists, we would be in a world of hurt here with our poultry 300 million.

bullshit-we've got way more than that.

Fat Knowledge: 9 Billion Chickens Born a Year in US

Oh yeah...well check this out..

Chicken Recipes - Find The Best Free Chicken Recipes Here

i think this is more what you're looking for, ace.

remedial english for stupid people - Google Search

Nobody has said that "all Muslims are terrorist". Relax with the pussy hyperbole. But a pattern continues, and it needs to monitored very closely. Certain acts of religious extremism are consistent within specific religions. Stop being so naive!

Quinn suggests we "broom the Muslims out of the military," says internment "worked" during WWII

Quinn suggests we "broom the Muslims out of the military," says internment "worked" during WWII | Media Matters for America

We already have openly gay in the military, we have a completely gay branch of the military, its called the navy.

Of course this had nothing to do with religion, this tragedy happened because its the USA's fault, we are just a terrible nation, listen to Obama, he says it all the time.

So we must apologize for every nation or religion that attacks the USA, its all about the USA always being the bad guys. That is how the liberal/marxist divide the country, with hate.

This is what the Liberal/Marxist was taught in school, to always find a flimsy reason why its the fault of the white americans.

This is a direct result of political correctness and a direct reflection on the leader of the military, Barack Obama. The military is fast falling apart under Obama's leadership.

All officers are promoted by Congress. Congress is also directly connected to this. Maybe someone else can explain this a bit better, I out the door for work, but the fact remains as a Senator Obama is also responsible. Congress must approve or confirm all Officers in the military.

Apparently Hasan was ridiculed because he was Islamic. That is happening far too much in this country, and tragically, he was unable to deal with it. He was born in the US and deserved the same amount of respect as any other citizen. I have known muslim doctors and engineers who are citizens and working in the US and they are just trying to live in peace.

I am not so sure that he was ridiculed because he was Islamic. The unconfirmed reports that I have heard said that he was repeatedly making remarks about our countries involvement in Afghanistan and Iraq. He was blaming America and thus American Soldiers (to their faces) and accusing them of being the aggressors. So, the question would be, were they ridiculing him because he was Muslim or did they just plain dislike him and his political point of view regardless of his religion?

If I, a Christian white male, approached a bunch of soldiers and began calling them murderers, baby killers etc. my guess is that I would have received much of the same reaction that he did.

I agree with the second part of your statement about there being Muslim doctors and engineers who are citizens living here in peace, but sometimes one has to wonder which ones are here peacefully and who is the next Muhammad Atta

Immie

Quinn suggests we "broom the Muslims out of the military," says internment "worked" during WWII

Quinn suggests we "broom the Muslims out of the military," says internment "worked" during WWII | Media Matters for America
Why post the other extreme? There is a middle ground.

Not allowing Muslims in the military, or clearing current Muslims in the military out, is wrong. But monitoring them, and going the extra mile in examining them when they interview to enter any branch of military service, would be wise.

This pussy liberal ideal that racial profiling is wrong, is hurting certain aspects of our society. If a certain group commits a certain crime more than others, that group should be monitored more closely than others. It just makes sense! Maybe it would also force some accountability on the group that's being racially profiled, and force them to clean up certain aspects of it's culture. At the very least it would show more awareness!

Last edited:
The United States can't start denying men and women entry into the military, based on their religion. That would lower us to the standards of other savage countries. What does have to stop is this countries over-the-top political correctness. This country has to learn the difference between individual freedoms, and being strong for this country. This notion that we can't racially profile a certain race/religion is a naive, weak approach. It's handicapping our defense of this country, and our cities. Certain races/religions should be looked at closer for certain things. Why? Because those races/religions have a consistent history of doing certain crimes. Hence it makes sense to keep a close watch on them in certain positions. The moment you get a sniff of something being wrong, you act on it.

Hesitation is the road to tragedy. This country needs it's balls back!

Not gonna happen, already in THIS thread we have apologists. The man USED his religion in the attack.

Yeah...he beat his victims over the head with his religion. :rolleyes:

He shouted out religious statements while murdering people.

That did not make them any MORE or LESS dead, did it?

He may have been unstable but he CHOSE to use his religion to justify the attacks as evidenced by his own words.

There is no "may" about it. And let me remind you that an unstable person will use ANYTHING to justify their attacks. Do we start going after that "ANYTHING" because a crazy person used it as an excuse? Please get real. :rolleyes:

To many people just don't get it. They may NEVER get it. It doesn't help when Presidents like Bush and Obama praise a religion and claim it is peaceful when its own leaders, its own works, its own holy book and religious writings JUSTIFY murder and mayhem in the Religions name. And I am not talking about 600 years ago, I am talking about in the HERE AND NOW.

How many out of the billion of Muslims in the world are violent? How many out of the hundreds of Christians in the world are violent? Have you run a comparison? Or are you one of those people looking at the mote in the other guy's eye while ignoring the beam in yours?

How many of the 19 Hijackers on 9/11 were white, were old people, were mexican, were anything EXCEPT young Arab Muslims? Yet when we try to protect ourselves from further attack we have idiots ignoring that demographic and searching old white people.

So, let's kill all young Arab Muslims. You betcha. Because all young Arab Muslims are guilty til proven innocent.

Should others be checked and searched? Of course they should. BUT you do not IGNORE the very demographic that is the cause of the tightened security because you may offend someone that is LOOKING to be offended.

Sorry, but young Arab Muslims are not ignored at check points. Leave your lies at home, please.

When flags go up about possible problems we should not look away cause the person or persons are a PC class that must not be bothered for fear we will offend someone. And I am betting that PLAYED into why no action was taken before this guy went off.

Sorry, you have not proven your bet to be a winner.

The United States can't start denying men and women entry into the military, based on their religion. That would lower us to the standards of other savage countries. What does have to stop is this countries over-the-top political correctness. This country has to learn the difference between individual freedoms, and being strong for this country. This notion that we can't racially profile a certain race/religion is a naive, weak approach. It's handicapping our defense of this country, and our cities. Certain races/religions should be looked at closer for certain things. Why? Because those races/religions have a consistent history of doing certain crimes. Hence it makes sense to keep a close watch on them in certain positions. The moment you get a sniff of something being wrong, you act on it.

Hesitation is the road to tragedy. This country needs it's balls back!

Not gonna happen, already in THIS thread we have apologists. The man USED his religion in the attack.

Yeah...he beat his victims over the head with his religion. :rolleyes:

That did not make them any MORE or LESS dead, did it?

There is no "may" about it. And let me remind you that an unstable person will use ANYTHING to justify their attacks. Do we start going after that "ANYTHING" because a crazy person used it as an excuse? Please get real. :rolleyes:

How many out of the billion of Muslims in the world are violent? How many out of the hundreds of Christians in the world are violent? Have you run a comparison? Or are you one of those people looking at the mote in the other guy's eye while ignoring the beam in yours?

So, let's kill all young Arab Muslims. You betcha. Because all young Arab Muslims are guilty til proven innocent.

Should others be checked and searched? Of course they should. BUT you do not IGNORE the very demographic that is the cause of the tightened security because you may offend someone that is LOOKING to be offended.

Sorry, but young Arab Muslims are not ignored at check points. Leave your lies at home, please.

When flags go up about possible problems we should not look away cause the person or persons are a PC class that must not be bothered for fear we will offend someone. And I am betting that PLAYED into why no action was taken before this guy went off.

Sorry, you have not proven your bet to be a winner.

It seems like the whole idea is to make sure we let all muslims know in no uncertain terms they are not welcome in the country--even if they were born and raised here. We have to make sure that even if they didn't hate us, that they will learn to do so. We definitely don't want muslims to be proud to be American!

The solution to the way gays are treated in this country and in our military is NOT to denigrate another group of people. Your friend's e-mail sucks.

I'm thinking that the point is not that we should treat muslims in the military like we treat gays in the military...but rather that we should treat gays in the military the way we treat muslims in the military.

Acceptance.

The email could have gone that way, but thats definitely not the tone I read in it. The whole thing about FBI watch lists, allowing them to go to the 7-11, etc.

We already have openly gay in the military, we have a completely gay branch of the military, its called the navy.

Of course this had nothing to do with religion, this tragedy happened because its the USA's fault, we are just a terrible nation, listen to Obama, he says it all the time.

So we must apologize for every nation or religion that attacks the USA, its all about the USA always being the bad guys. That is how the liberal/marxist divide the country, with hate.

This is what the Liberal/Marxist was taught in school, to always find a flimsy reason why its the fault of the white americans.

This is a direct result of political correctness and a direct reflection on the leader of the military, Barack Obama. The military is fast falling apart under Obama's leadership.

All officers are promoted by Congress. Congress is also directly connected to this. Maybe someone else can explain this a bit better, I out the door for work, but the fact remains as a Senator Obama is also responsible. Congress must approve or confirm all Officers in the military.

A crazy post here. I'm thinking that maybe...to be on the safe side...the FBI should pull this poster from their place of employment until they can be absolutely sure he won't go postal on everyone.

The solution to the way gays are treated in this country and in our military is NOT to denigrate another group of people. Your friend's e-mail sucks.

I'm thinking that the point is not that we should treat muslims in the military like we treat gays in the military...but rather that we should treat gays in the military the way we treat muslims in the military.

Acceptance.

The email could have gone that way, but thats definitely not the tone I read in it. The whole thing about FBI watch lists, allowing them to go to the 7-11, etc.

Thank you. FINALLY someone who got the message and didn't try to analyze it as either being for or against Muslims. I should have clarified from the outset that this person is probably one of the kindest, non-bigot I've ever known.

He is a middle-aged gay man who has been with the same partner for 20 years, very successful businessman, and never ruffled feathers over his sexual identity, and is as patriotic as any of us. Nor does he condemn Muslims. Like any thinking person, he knows that ALL Muslims cannot be judged by the actions of the radicals.

His point was simply the hypocritical nature of what is considered "dangerous" by our government to our country's security.

That said, even though this major was on the FBI's watch list, no one could have predicted that he would do something as insane as this. So my own feeling is that the man was deeply disturbed anyway, and would have had serious mental problems even if he had NOT been a Muslim.

Sure.

But there are many Muslims who are living in peace until they get the signal to establish Islam as a world wide power, and they will obediently do their part in that. Their specialty might not be throwing bombs or shooting. It might be through giving money to those who do.

Regardless, this guy didn't crack because he was made fun of. It's never been established that he was harassed. He was a doctor and an officer. Those guys don't get a lot of flack. He joined the Army so they'd pay for his education. They did, then he wanted out because he didn't want to, nor did he have any intention of, treating soldiers who were fighting against fanatics. He was vocal about this, it isn't in question. He was reprimanded for trying to convert the poor slobs with PTSD from their time dealing with nutjobs overseas to ISLAM.

He should have been thrown out then. He received a bad evaluation because he wasn't doing his job. He should have been thrown out then when they realized he wasn't doing his job because he fucking hated the people he was treating.

He wasn't a victim. Kindly quit portraying him as one. He was another Muslim nutjob.

Forum List

Back