interesting debate on prop 8

'through the millennia' = Bullshit

'look at the dictionary', it says one man and one woman = bullshit
1- None of the dictionaries I've seen use that term
2- Marriage is largely an anthropological term that imply refers to a union between two or more persons. it is also a legal term defining the nature of a given contract between two persons *in American law) and the rights/benefits/ expectations inherent in that contract. Marriage as a religious term has not place in the law

How/ Why does 'society' have any 'obligation' to procreate. To whom is the society and (its members) obligated?

Given his arguments, the logical implication is that all be required to reproduce: no birth control, no prophylactics, and required quotas for each man and children to produce a minimum of X children

Last edited:
'creates a protected class of people who have rights that are superior to the rest of the citizens..'

yes, it does. It protects heterosexual Abrahamists and discriminates against others.

If no one procreates, and god i wish less would, (far too many are without thinking)

we will have no next generation and we will die out, so as a society, we do have a responsibility to procreate

How/ Why does 'society' have any 'obligation' to procreate. To whom is the society and (its members) obligated?

Given his arguments, the logical implication is that all be required to reproduce: no birth control, no prophylactics, and required quotas for each man and children to produce a minimum of X children

I dont believe its about discrimination, it simply keeps the definition of being changed.

but good people can disagree without being disagreeable, but you wouldnt know that because anyone who disagrees with you, is subject to name calling

'creates a protected class of people who have rights that are superior to the rest of the citizens..'

yes, it does. It protects heterosexual Abrahamists and discriminates against others.

And hetero sexual Hindus, Pagans, Shinto worshippers, Buddhists etc, etc, etc.

Call it a civil union give it the same contractual rights as a marriage and no one give a rats patoot. Insisting on calling it marriage is just going to piss off 60 to 80% of the people in this country and you wind up with nothing. See California.

If no one procreates, and god i wish less would, (far too many are without thinking)

we will have no next generation and we will die out, so as a society, we do have a responsibility to procreate

you failed to demonstrate any obligation, you just stated that one exists as if it were a fact.

You fail again, moron.

I dont believe its about discrimination, it simply keeps the definition of being changed.

That sentence doesn't even make sense.

but good people can disagree without being disagreeable, but you wouldnt know that because anyone who disagrees with you, is subject to name calling

Only if they're idiots and/or jackasses- like Yukon or bass52. Unfortunately,such people appear to be the majority- like you, for instance.

And hetero sexual Hindus, Pagans, Shinto worshippers, Buddhists etc, etc, etc.

Call it a civil union give it the same contractual rights as a marriage and no one give a rats patoot. Insisting on calling it marriage is just going to piss off 60 to 80% of the people in this country and you wind up with nothing. See California.

You cannot have 'separate but equal'

People need to just accept that the word 'marriage' can be used in a legal, religo-social, or anthropological (closely tied to religio-social) sense. Don't like gay marriage? Fine, don't marry a gay or be friends with one. Noone said you have to approve of someone else's relationship.

A civil union is one performed by the state rather than a clergyman that would be the only difference.

I see no probelme whatever with calling all marriages performed by the civil authorities civil union since they are after all performed by civil rather than religious authorities.

the only moron was your mother for having you

you failed to demonstrate any obligation, you just stated that one exists as if it were a fact.

You fail again, moron.

That sentence doesn't even make sense.

Only if they're idiots and/or jackasses- like Yukon or bass52. Unfortunately,such people appear to be the majority- like you, for instance.

A civil union is one performed by the state rather than a clergyman that would be the only difference.

they don't act as clergy when performing a legally binding union, they act as the hand of the State. (JB is a Reverend ;) )

I see no probelme whatever with calling all marriages performed by the civil authorities civil union since they are after all performed by civil rather than religious authorities.

Now the religious will attack you for trying to take away their marriages :lol:

the only moron was your mother for having you

:lol:

Wow, now that's a srong argument :lol:
no he is an arrogant liberal,

Wrong again, idiot.

i used to be one of those.

You're too stupid to know how the fuck to think or form an meaningful opinion. You even started a thread about it :lol::lol:

you must agree with his view point 100% or your an idiot

There are plenty who are intelligent with who I disagree. You're just not among them

Now, do you have any intention if ever addressing my points, fool?

We are truly happy as we won on Yes to Prop 8.:clap2:

Let's analyze that thought process...

'We are truly happy, as we have kept interracial marriage out of America...'

'We are truly happy as we have kept the heathens from defining marriage with false gods..'

:eusa_whistle:

We define marriage by True Loving God Who is Jesus Christ Whom Father God sent to set sinners free,those who will accept him and give up sins.Romans 1:26-32 clearly states that being a homosexual is a way for Hell.Only ignorant hellbound fools like you folks who dare to abridge God's warning,and are not aware that Hell waits for you.
No one calls to commit violence against homos,that is evil,and God hates those who dares to do it.But preaching Biblical warnings to heathen like glbt is a way of love and do not be decieved.

Your definition of marriage is bullshit. I even started a thread about what marriage really is, per your god's word so shutup or refute my points in the appropriate thread, you foolish little theist

Forum List

Back